Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's obviously not being induced today so wtf was her mum round IN THE HOUSE??!!!!!

No explanation and she must have had dozens of messages regarding this??!!! Have I missed something
I thought the same as I had done this in August last year ( my parents had to watch our son and dog for two days while I was in hospital being induced and the hospital’s policy was husband was allowed with me but he wasn’t allowed to leave at all until the baby had arrived, once you were in you couldn’t get out 🤣 ) so I thought this might be the case with Sofa. But no. Just flaunting rules as per.
I do get the impression she is giving less and less fucks about anything. She’s not even trying to get the prerecords to match anymore.

Reactions: 10
Why is she so hysterical about Ronnie looking for a penis on his doll? It's perfectly normal for children of that age to start becoming aware of their bodies. Mine regularly tells me all about his willy and looks for mine if he's in the bathroom while I'm having a pee. I just tell him no mummy doesn't have a willy, mummy has a vagina, because it's a totally normal thing.

Reactions: 28
That bloody monstrosity of a cot reminds me of The Addams Family Values when the baby turns blonde and the nursery turns into a floofy, tacky '80s nightmare 😅 I bet it was more expensive than my child's entire nursery, too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
😂 I’m absolutely certain that the only thing pethidine is for is to make you sick and give the midwives some form of entertainment. I went from hurling and then laughing to talking tit and slurring like a drunk teenager within 30 minutes.
I pucked all down my partner who was sliding round in vom telling me to push. And i was saying 'have you seen that Maralin Monroe, have you seen the way she walks?' lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I might be in my own here but does anyone else think she is almost leading her followers to think “Hinch Farm” may be some sort of accessible petting zoo type thing?
obs, we all know it won’t be, I just kind of feel that’s the angle it’s taking when she mentions it

Sad to see Ronald McHinchFarm Donald has no interest in his own mother, it would break my heart

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
There’s a new documentary about the Krays tonight so it would be ideal if she’s home with the baby for that, watching Ronnie and reggie with Ronnie and reggie?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She will be spending the day 'sniffing Ron'....
Who even says that? What a bleeping absolute dick.
I just can't with her anymore. I hope this Hinch Farm is somewhere so remote that she doesn't have Internet access. The Internet would be a much nicer place without her and her incessant bullshit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I pucked all down my partner who was sliding round in vom telling me to push. And i was saying 'have you seen that Maralin Monroe, have you seen the way she walks?' lol
I did a poo that my partner caught in his bare hands then threw up and told him to stop humming. It turns out there was someone drilling outside. Oh the joys of child birth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Suddenly hit a pregnancy wall? She hit that 11 months ago didn’t she.
Fester on your manky sofa me duck with some Pringles and tattle and rest up, cleaning those 3 windows this week and washing the swathes of lace on Damiens possessed fugly cot on wheels not wheels must have been exhausting for you.
What is that monstrosity on wheels? It is absolutely hideous and tacky, but what do you expect from that classless chav?..

Reactions: 14
What is that monstrosity on wheels? It is absolutely hideous and tacky, but what do you expect from that classless chav?..
That’s the thing - some of the nursery items are really expensive but don’t look that nice. We live in The real housewives of Cheshire area and believe me it’s all designer gear and plastic faces which cost a fortune but look hideous! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so hysterical about Ronnie looking for a penis on his doll? It's perfectly normal for children of that age to start becoming aware of their bodies. Mine regularly tells me all about his willy and looks for mine if he's in the bathroom while I'm having a pee. I just tell him no mummy doesn't have a willy, mummy has a vagina, because it's a totally normal thing.
You only have to see Jamie's performance at the garden centre to know he's an absolute bellend. When Ronnie touched the breast of the naked lady ornament, he said something along the lines of "go and touch the other jug". Poor lad is exploring and good for him, that's what children do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So thats why she was brazen and cocky yesterday. Knew a break was coming, for her cult to forget, and forgive. Then new baby, older baby post over the weekend smoothed over with Alpaxadisasta. This is why people mainly follow now to see her downfall. Does she honsetly think those who are hinchyhunbums cant see how fake her world is, how silly she looks and sounds most days. Her portayal of life is so far removed from reality and when she tries to back track she exposes all the bullshit she spins. She is heading the same way as KP. Bigged up in her rise, but boy she gets stick now. How will fragile soppy handle the fall from grace, and those huns are not a army, they are a pack of wolves that she has led, and created. when they turn they are gonna get messy and skin her to the bone. I hope the priory are prepared for incoming hinch, and fredayhoo!!!

Reactions: 11
I might be in my own here but does anyone else think she is almost leading her followers to think “Hinch Farm” may be some sort of accessible petting zoo type thing?
obs, we all know it won’t be, I just kind of feel that’s the angle it’s taking when she mentions it

Sad to see Ronald McHinchFarm Donald has no interest in his own mother, it would break my heart
Well she has to fund McHunch farm somehow.
She would make more by letting the Huns come and pay to look at her through a glass wall than she does on sponsorship deals as it is 😂
Imagine Hinch Safari Park.
"Oh look there's Sopha Rose, in her natural state, hiding behind the window cleaning the already clean window"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well she has to fund McHunch farm somehow.
She would make more by letting the Huns come and pay to look at her through a glass wall than she does on sponsorship deals as it is 😂
Imagine Hinch Safari Park.
"Oh look there's Sopha Rose, in her natural state, hiding behind the window cleaning the already clean window"
And in the next room we have the wonderful Janine modelling his yellow marigolds 🧤 And in the next room we have a real treat for you, as it’s very rare and only been seen twice in its lifetime - it’s Polly the Hinch Cleaning trolley 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I did a poo that my partner caught in his bare hands then threw up and told him to stop humming. It turns out there was someone drilling outside. Oh the joys of child birth.
All these pethidine stories are hilarious. I also vommed all over the floor and was in and out of sleep the whole time. I always thought it was the gas and air that made me high as a bleeping kite but I’m guessing it was the pethidine! I remember one of the midwives on duty was one of my mum’s work friends and when she asked if I remember her I said I don’t even know who the duck I am at the moment 😂

ETA - it also didn’t seem to relieve
any pain for me either. Just made me off my rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All these pethidine stories are hilarious. I also vommed all over the floor and was in and out of sleep the whole time. I always thought it was the gas and air that made me high as a bleeping kite but I’m guessing it was the pethidine! I remember one of the midwives on duty was one of my mum’s work friends and when she asked if I remember her I said I don’t even know who the duck I am at the moment 😂

Glad it wasn’t just me in an out of sleep on that stuff my partner said I’d squeeze his hand wake up scream an pass back out. I apparently also asked someone to get my dad an get him to bring him chainsaw 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Made me violently ill... and I was convinced I’d given birth to an alien 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.