Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a lovely lass from Scotland, on last nights stories she was saying her mum got influenced to buy the tattoo eyebrows from MH and didn't like them so gave then to her.

She put them on and the water from the sponge dripped down her arm and left big red marks like burns

Shes saying don't listen to hinch there shite 🤣 poor lassy View attachment 572229
Hence why Grinch only ever put them on her arm , let’s face it she hasn’t used them as eyebrows 🤬

Prerecord Avenue
Dilly Drive 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't she say she had no time for pain relief, then posted a photo of herself on gas and air. And then admitted she was induced, so why didn't she have time for pain relief? She's making out as if Ronnie was crowning in the car park. I've been induced, it was agony, I was off my chops on pethidine and still thought I was going to die from pain.
😂 I’m absolutely certain that the only thing pethidine is for is to make you sick and give the midwives some form of entertainment. I went from hurling and then laughing to talking tit and slurring like a drunk teenager within 30 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it just me or does anyone else notice how she calls the baby ‘hinch baby no2’ ‘Ron’s brother’ ‘baby hinch’ no. He is your SON. I don’t remember the last time she called him son🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I meant to write this yesterday but going back to her cleaning the windows with that Dettol spray...
I have that spray and I use a TINY spray of it inside my bins after I empty them and before I put in a new bin liner. I did it yesterday and must have put a bit of a bigger squirt because I was coughing like a maniac for ages afterwards! How she can spray so much of it and especially whilst being 97 weeks pregnant I really don’t know!!

Mostly it just drives me nuts that she uses it as a polish when it specifically says “No wiping required - just spray and leave”

Did she get paid to promote it because surely they can’t be happy that she’s completely miss using the product? Maybe they don’t care as long as she makes the lemmings rush out to do what she does 🤷‍♀️
I never had childhood asthma. Never had any signs of atopy (eczema, hay-fever, etc), but a few years ago while at uni I ended up living with a girl with actual OCD (not the 'I just like things neat and tidy' insulting use of the term). A year of living with her spraying various things regularly, too much, too often, not necessarily as directed as obviously more bleach and more anti-bac is more effective (...it's not!) and I could feel the change in my airways at that time. Finished uni, moved to live alone then in with partner and the airway hypersensitivity never left. I'm now diagnosed with asthma, use huge amounts of asthma inhalers, montelukast and antihistamines to try and dull any reactions. I cannot be near anyone who has recently smoked as I must react to their clothes, I have had to bin every perfume I own, cannot go into heavily scented shops, newly painted areas, BBQs, chlorinated pools etc. And my skin is much more reactive now too, again, never had eczema or anything as a kid.

Obviously I have no definite proof it was the cleaning products, but as I had never had any issue as a kid and it seemed to start during the only time in my life that I was so heavily exposed to cleaning and scented products I definitely think there is much more than coincidence there (I also went on to write a dissertation for one of my Masters on a related topic so have checked for evidence that exposure is a real risk!). I was never exposed at that level when my lungs were developing as a kid though, so dread to imagine the impact it could potentially have!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
😂 I’m absolutely certain that the only thing pethidine is for is to make you sick and give the midwives some form of entertainment. I went from hurling and then laughing to talking tit and slurring like a drunk teenager within 30 minutes.
I said this to my husband. He said I was just chatting tit, falling asleep and vomming. The pain didn't feel much different haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it just me or does anyone else notice how she calls the baby ‘hinch baby no2’ ‘Ron’s brother’ ‘baby hinch’ no. He is your SON. I don’t remember the last time she called him son🥴
Calls her dog her son but objectifies her own actual child by giving them nicknames that fit with her theme.

There’s so much wrong with this woman

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Agreed. I went from quiet and reserved to a swearing fishwife. My husband was mortified as he worked in that hospital 😂😂. I used swear words that I don’t think I ever have before. I was horrified afterwards and kept apologising to everyone . Third delivery no Pethidine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ive never understood this need to brag about n pain relief although she clearly doesn’t realise she did have pain relief 🤣I had no pain relief with my first not though choice and had an extremely traumatic delivery when I had a section with my second I took every painkiller they offered and after 3.5 years of no sleep from my first I slept like a baby 🤣🤣 best nights sleep I’ve ever had till this day 🤣
Definitely not something to brag about. I had none and that was the worst thing I've ever done 🤣 didn't help that my son was face presentation 😣😣
Now I always say to people take everything! Having no pain relief doesn't make you any better than anyone else....it makes you stupid 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wish she'd give "Hinch farm" a rest. She can't look after her dog properly, let alone animals.

Although saying that, she'd probably get P&G to run it. 😂

Reactions: 14
long time lurker, first time poster👋

it seems like the bot and likes buying isn’t just for Insta but TikTok too.. how embarrassing😂
This is so obviously evidence of bought followers. If they were genuine followers, the chances of the amount of new followers each day being an exactly round number eg 100, 200 etc is incredibly slim. Is she actually okay? This is really worrying. I genuinely think she’s struggling

Reactions: 16
This is so obviously evidence of bought followers. If they were genuine followers, the chances of the amount of new followers each day being an exactly round number eg 100, 200 etc is incredibly slim. Is she actually okay? This is really worrying. I genuinely think she’s struggling
Oh this is actually quite sad, what a life to live buying followers and banging on about how loved you are when you peaked some time ago. They've made a great amount of money out of this business but to continue with no direction whilst desperately trying to cling on to every fad on the internet trying to find a new reach.. is it really worth the mental health problems that come with her need for fame and acceptance and greed? 💔 she's a victim of her own success and I may be the minority but I feel sorry for her, this has all gone to her head and destroyed the person she started out as.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I wish folk would know how different cannulation and venepuncture can be, and how tricky a cannula can be. Especially when my patients tend to be either premature or unwell tiny people with shutdown, wiggly little veins🙈
Got to love a roller as well....

Reactions: 4
Had a look at this Binky lady’s insta - after seeing her share her 36 week scan - it came up on the Daily Fail side bar of shame.
Well worlds apart in terms of sharing your pregnancy isn’t it. Worlds apart. Also that to me is what a 36 week scan looks like. God knows what Hinch was showing us the other week.
Yes they are like chalk and cheese.

Reactions: 2
Me too! I was so high on pethidine when I had my daughter, the midwife asked if we had a name. Hubby said we hadn’t decided then I announced a name! Luckily it was one from our shortlist and I don’t think he dare argue! 🤣

I hope that CC2 is born safely and soon, but wonder what she’ll do for content once she can no longer play ‘Hide the Bump’??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Michelle Ogundehein (sp?! sorry!) is on fire today - talking about how DANGEROUS that artificial lawn cleaner is! I couldn't believe my eyes when Hinch was flogging it - I have real grass and I use a very high tech cleaning system called rain 🙄

(Long time lurker, first time posting on a Hinch thread, I have just snapped with her nonsense and my friend adores her 🤮)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.