Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me, or do those pyjamas say ‘Big Hinch’. And if you were full of love, why not cuddle your boy with both arms? Look where her right hand is. Doesn’t seem a natural position at all x
I always say to my children and grandchildren ‘you need both arms to make a proper hug or cuddle’ 💗 Not some halfhearted attempt 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I follow a lovely lass from Scotland, on last nights stories she was saying her mum got influenced to buy the tattoo eyebrows from MH and didn't like them so gave then to her.

She put them on and the water from the sponge dripped down her arm and left big red marks like burns

Shes saying don't listen to hinch there shite 🤣 poor lassy
Screenshot_20210513-105045_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Had a look at this Binky lady’s insta - after seeing her share her 36 week scan - it came up on the Daily Fail side bar of shame.
Well worlds apart in terms of sharing your pregnancy isn’t it. Worlds apart. Also that to me is what a 36 week scan looks like. God knows what Hinch was showing us the other week.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who the hell is enabling her about this Henry thing?

Henry is a much loved addition to your family Soph. I'm sure you'd throw all the money you had at a vet if he ever got ill and be incredibly sad when he passes. You enjoy his company and he makes you very happy.

BUT HE IS NOT YOUR SON! RONNIE IS!

Just have your actual baby and please sod off to your alpaca farm.
I love my dog but he is my dog
Never ever have I called him my son 🥱

Reactions: 9
Having a few days off the gram but will be on here. Can’t just put her phone away.

Reactions: 10
She dropped a bollock on 1st pregnancy as she said she didn't have any pain relief then showed a picture of her getting high on the gas and air 🤦‍♀️
2nd pregnancy - guyz I had a c section and its fine I had no pain relief what so ever....i can imagine her saying that too. Such a dippy mare.
Ive never understood this need to brag about n pain relief although she clearly doesn’t realise she did have pain relief 🤣I had no pain relief with my first not though choice and had an extremely traumatic delivery when I had a section with my second I took every painkiller they offered and after 3.5 years of no sleep from my first I slept like a baby 🤣🤣 best nights sleep I’ve ever had till this day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't think of any other person in the public eye that has had such a strange pregnancy timeline???🤔🤪💯

Reactions: 14
I'm calling bingo..

She'll announce the birth of CC2 and the Hello Magazine deal with inc. her talking about how she suffered post-natal depression and wanted to bond with the baby off social media with 'if I'm honest guys I've been struggling and thought it would be best..' or the blood situation caused medical complications so she wanted to put off the announcement.

Why would she do this? Because #mentalhealthawarenessweek and that my friends, is a very 'relatable' move 👍

There's always a blame as to why tit happens.

Reactions: 38
Where’s the bump Soph? It’s so fishy isn’t it.
Again fixated on eating junk snacks. Could we try some healthy bits too please Soph? The baby needs nutrients too. You can’t live on tubes of Pringles. Indeed you could have been sharing lots of healthy pregnancy meals/smoothies etc the last 589 months of this pregnancy. Never mind.
At least we get a few days off. She’d better come back With a baby or I’m walking away. If she comes back in with a “not much longer” 🙄🙄

I still think we will get some coy Inch posts. Unless Inch is too busy down the bank sorting out the new mortgage for the new house. 🤷‍♀️

‘Omg guyzzzz you can’t believe I’m still pregnanT not longgg to go guyzzzz’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi everyone, if you would just indulge me with a few of my thoughts...

1. Fairly sure we are all confident that she has no intention of having an actual 'farm', just a bigger house with more grass (which she will hate) and the opportunity to also have a sit on tractor like her bestie and proceed to ruin the whole thing with plastic tat and lots of seating. Oh, and a pristine 'never to be used' potting bench,
2. Talk of Llamas are definitely just for our benefit 🙄 and she thinks she's being clever and funny.
3. She needs to stop using 99% of the products in her home. Watching her spray so much makes ME cough, so god alone knows how it must feel to actually live there.
4. She seems to be the type of person who only likes the cute instagrammable part of baby life. Life and raising children isn't easy, if you're doing it properly. At some point her children will need proper parental guidance and help, homework, school issues, exams, helping them with making proper life choices, university, apprenticeships etc. She seems ill prepared to even see beyond staging photos. And yes, I appreciate that some of those things seem a long way in the future, but it soon comes round.
5. And finally, I just wish that I could bang the heads together of anyone who still buys into this Hinch charade and thinks that she is harmless fun. She is many things, but harmless and fun are not two of them.

Ps I want so much for @HinchesSousChef be right about the baby already being born!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Hinch farm? Well I’ve heard it all. She does realise that she can’t just ‘get rid’ of farm animals when the novelty has worn off or they start breeding like she did with the fish? Can’t wait to see her get up at the crack of dawn to muck out 😂
Of course she can - she will just give them to the “farm people”!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I wish folk would know how different cannulation and venepuncture can be, and how tricky a cannula can be. Especially when my patients tend to be either premature or unwell tiny people with shutdown, wiggly little veins🙈
I can imagine it’s hard enough in work I work in the dementia unit so can be interesting to attempt shall we say 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't she say she had no time for pain relief, then posted a photo of herself on gas and air. And then admitted she was induced, so why didn't she have time for pain relief? She's making out as if Ronnie was crowning in the car park. I've been induced, it was agony, I was off my chops on pethidine and still thought I was going to die from pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.