Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo prepping the shoppers for the house move.
“Hinch farm a reality, one day”

aka to be revealed after the month break from giving birth. Like last time with the flippin extension

Reactions: 15
I had a mark like that on my left wrist in the same place where my cannula was put in (didn’t have it in the top of my hand) I only had one mark though not two... so this probably doesn’t help at all 🤣
Sometimes us nurses are tit and have to have another go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you used viakal???? She and mario spray it like it’s water .... I did the same not bloody knowing how potent it was - my lungs were burning my eyes and throat were burning!! Was awful - I had to stick my head out the window to take a breath and jump back into shower to rinse it off and then back to window to grab another breath and back to shower - had to keep doing that till it had gone ... never used it since!!!
I’ve never tried viakal and I deffo won’t be trying it after your experience.. sounds horrific! Both her and him must be constantly high off the fumes. Hence why they behave like cxnts 😂. The poor dog having to go through this day in day out..

Reactions: 8
Where’s the bump Soph? It’s so fishy isn’t it.
Again fixated on eating junk snacks. Could we try some healthy bits too please Soph? The baby needs nutrients too. You can’t live on tubes of Pringles. Indeed you could have been sharing lots of healthy pregnancy meals/smoothies etc the last 589 months of this pregnancy. Never mind.
At least we get a few days off. She’d better come back With a baby or I’m walking away. If she comes back in with a “not much longer” 🙄🙄

I still think we will get some coy Inch posts. Unless Inch is too busy down the bank sorting out the new mortgage for the new house. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why can’t she just be more relatable and honest about stuff? Typically women who had their first baby before full term are really peeved the second time round when they have to actually experience the full 40 weeks. You’d expect to hear comments like “so fed up now, just want my baby here” etc and those kind of comments are great for engagement because you get all the women who have had overdue babies jumping in with “I went to 42 weeks” etc.... but it’s like she can’t bear to put anything slightly negative or real on her page. Everything has to be perfect and she has to be constantly happy and positive. So fake! 🙄

Reactions: 22
Sometimes nurses have to have 3 goes 😂😂 traumatised me for life 😂😂 And then they take it out only to tell you half an hour later that you need another one in cos you need a blood transfusion 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me, or do those pyjamas say ‘Big Hinch’. And if you were full of love, why not cuddle your boy with both arms? Look where her right hand is. Doesn’t seem a natural position at all x
Her photos with Ron never look natural because they aren’t. She has Jamie there ready to take the photo so she can get into position. It’s so fake and staged. The only time you see her face and body is when she’s flogging cheap clothes and makeup, and they are heavily filtered. Happy to plaster poor Ron’s face on her account though without his consent 😡 Bad Mummaz!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is it just me, or do those pyjamas say ‘Big Hinch’. And if you were full of love, why not cuddle your boy with both arms? Look where her right hand is. Doesn’t seem a natural position at all x
Just you I think.
"Big hug"

Reactions: 4
Im starting to wonder if she has some sort of massive PR deal going with the media outlets. It doesn’t seem to matter what she does, they ignore it and keep posting the usual fawning crap about her.
There’s not many celebs who would get away with some of the stuff she does...unless they were putting large sums of money into the back pockets of editors.
P&g probably pay the papers not to print any bad stories, they are huge but she's linked to them and it wouldn't look good for the brand maybe ?🤷

Reactions: 10
Have to say I agree R does look older in the new all staged up pic.

wonder how many takes it took for her to be over the bloody moon with the photo!! Noooo Jaymeeee it’s not right do it again for gods sake! Can’t you get anything right ?! Rondogs stop moving!! You know your not supposed to be moving just sit there and do nothing just like I’ve been teaching you...
R just wants to go and get the dog food bin because that’s THE routine every morning 🙄
Not today Ronzzzzz you get to have a photo with me today but I won’t show my face becauzeeee I’m not sure what filter to use!!!
tit!!! Jaymeeee I need to choose a filter for CC2 photo ... no Ronzeeeee dilly’s your not allowed in that one ☝ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not long to go now - only a few more days until we get to watch a mini movie with dramatic music over the top but with her cooing and hahahaha’ing and ‘dahliiinnn’ in the mix, showing the scan photo and the gender reveal photos (the journey from start to finish) and captions like ‘we have waited so long’ blah blah to finally a quick glimpse of the baby.

because I tell you one thing - it won’t be a simple ‘he’s here!’ With a photo of him
Do actual famous people even do this like childbirth is a wonderful beautiful thing but....there's children born every second 🙄 your not Angelina Jolie hun

The thought that she could mean 36/37 weeks when she says full term and we could have another 3/4 weeks of this 😩😩 I really sodding hope she means she’s due because this pregnancy feels like it’s been going on since 1912.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Id also dread to think of the effects with all the other shite they add into the machine too, probably a couple of 2 in 1 pods as well as fabric softener AND the scent boosters 🔥
ETA let alone the cost of it all and the impact on the environment
I actually seen on a hinch group on FB someone's dryer blew up,glass everywhere....it'll be the 'dream team' of pods,softener and a million scent beads and they go mad at the manufacturer of the washing machine 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The thought that she could mean 36/37 weeks when she says full term and we could have another 3/4 weeks of this 😩😩 I really sodding hope she means she’s due because this pregnancy feels like it’s been going on since 1912.
She said on the last story “the last few days” so hopefully not. Although you never know with her!

I wish folk would know how different cannulation and venepuncture can be, and how tricky a cannula can be. Especially when my patients tend to be either premature or unwell tiny people with shutdown, wiggly little veins🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She said on the last story “the last few days” so hopefully not. Although you never know with her!
I know, she could have pre recorded that and put it in the wrong order! Like many have said I do believe she is still pregnant, but I think something is iffy. She’s been lying somewhere along the line

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.