Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to write this yesterday but going back to her cleaning the windows with that Dettol spray...
I have that spray and I use a TINY spray of it inside my bins after I empty them and before I put in a new bin liner. I did it yesterday and must have put a bit of a bigger squirt because I was coughing like a maniac for ages afterwards! How she can spray so much of it and especially whilst being 97 weeks pregnant I really don’t know!!

Mostly it just drives me nuts that she uses it as a polish when it specifically says “No wiping required - just spray and leave”

Did she get paid to promote it because surely they can’t be happy that she’s completely miss using the product? Maybe they don’t care as long as she makes the lemmings rush out to do what she does 🤷‍♀️
Same ! I can only use a bit of the stuff as it’s sooooo strong smelling. I don’t know how she does it...

Reactions: 3
A 31 year old woman calling it "dilly" - which btw, for those of you who don't know, comes from dildo... is utterly pathetic. As has already been said, we should be teaching our children the real names of body parts, and make sure they are not afraid or embarrassed to talk about them, because if they ever need to tell us something important, that embarrassment could prevent them from being safe.
Dilly and Jugs
Kids don't stand a chance.....

Reactions: 18
Nurse: Take a deep breath Sophie & push!

Sophie: inhales...exha.....CAckLeCacKlecAcKleCacKlEHaHAaHaHaHaCaCkLEcaCkleCaCkLe

Nurse: Almost there! I can see the head, keep going!

Sophie: AHahahahHaHahahHa!

Nurse: His here! Congratulations!

Jamie: Sprays dettol on cc2 to remove the vernix for the perfect IG delivery pic & places baby into sophas arms.

Sophie: OwwwwWw darrrlin mummmaazzzz here

Nurse:
This absolutely cracked me up. Proper snotty nose laugh. Genius

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I meant to write this yesterday but going back to her cleaning the windows with that Dettol spray...
I have that spray and I use a TINY spray of it inside my bins after I empty them and before I put in a new bin liner. I did it yesterday and must have put a bit of a bigger squirt because I was coughing like a maniac for ages afterwards! How she can spray so much of it and especially whilst being 97 weeks pregnant I really don’t know!!

Mostly it just drives me nuts that she uses it as a polish when it specifically says “No wiping required - just spray and leave”

Did she get paid to promote it because surely they can’t be happy that she’s completely miss using the product? Maybe they don’t care as long as she makes the lemmings rush out to do what she does 🤷‍♀️
97 weeks. I've just snorted out loud laughing in the Hairdressers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has been posted.. I just spotted this on FB, I know Hinch uses lenor.. did anyone else know about the warning and not using it on Children’s clothes?
Her overuse of cleaning items and even more, the misuse is how I ended up unfollowing her. First heard of the h army when they set upon another cleaning account that mentioned her misuse of zoflora . Savages.

Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been posted.. I just spotted this on FB, I know Hinch uses lenor.. did anyone else know about the warning and not using it on Children’s clothes?
In her defence (which I hate to do) she uses fairy on Ronald's clothes, it really annoys me that they use separate products for their clothes and his, just use fairy on everyone's clothes!

Reactions: 8
So I predict a day off today as it’s Thursday and then tomorrow a “Oh sorry if you thought I’d gone into Labour - baby still here but NOT LONG NOW!” Shoot me now!!
Scuse me quoting myself but can I claim a sort of BINGO for my early prediction? 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting article about why Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat) have never put their kids on social media...

Screenshot_20210513-101115_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Take note Soph or just admit that Ron and CC2 are excellent marketing content for you 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 59
In her defence (which I hate to do) she uses fairy on Ronald's clothes, it really annoys me that they use separate products for their clothes and his, just use fairy on everyone's clothes!
I also hate to defend her but I do this too 😂 I use fairy for the baby wash and regular stuff for our clothes. My OH works on building sites and I don’t think fairy cleans his clothes as throughly.

Reactions: 5
Same ! I can only use a bit of the stuff as it’s sooooo strong smelling. I don’t know how she does it...
Have you used viakal???? She and mario spray it like it’s water .... I did the same not bloody knowing how potent it was - my lungs were burning my eyes and throat were burning!! Was awful - I had to stick my head out the window to take a breath and jump back into shower to rinse it off and then back to window to grab another breath and back to shower - had to keep doing that till it had gone ... never used it since!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
All ready for the special last podcast episode on Tuesday 👀
"Guyzzz here he is, tune into our finale special of our podcast for all the juicy details and the reveal of his name" and none of the sheep will question how they managed to record a podcast when they have just brought a newborn home because Mrs Hinch would never prerecord anything because she's so rElAtAbLe. #goals.

I also hate to defend her but I do this too 😂 I use fairy for the baby wash and regular stuff for our clothes. My OH works on building sites and I don’t think fairy cleans his clothes as throughly.
That's completely fair but that pair wouldn't know a days hard work if it slapped them in the face so their clothes probably aren't that dirty that fairy(especially the new stain one that she flogged a week or two ago) wouldn't work on their clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.