Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The strategically placed puzzle board 🙄.
If today is the day or if this is a prerecord of when it actually happened I'd like to wish you a safe and smooth delivery Sophie. And I'm sure all the tattlers join in the sentiment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The whole shoe thing :rolleyes:
Clearly they were her mums shoes and it was all an act to make out Sopha’s feet are smaller than they actually are due to recent posts on here.

This constant obsession about appearance isn’t healthy and dangerous to her vulnerable followers. The shoulder out, constant filters, need to say I’m a size X...it’s either extreme vanity or mental instability. Such a shame that she can’t be proud of who she is or that she’s been damaged to act this way.

Reactions: 21
Let’s face it her life is just that - Sad and Fake. I’d much rather spend time with my family and taking my dog for walks, than flogging cleaning products and living a lie on insta.
When Mini Braggles was born we didn't even share any photos of her on social media until our wedding day a few months later. I just can't get my head around how Instagram is more important than a newborn

Reactions: 16
The strategically placed puzzle board 🙄.
If today is the day or if this is a prerecord of when it actually happened I'd like to wish you a safe and smooth delivery Sophie. And I'm sure all the tattlers join in the sentiment.

Yep! Nusty trolls that we are 😇

Reactions: 6
Why does Ronnie look like he has aged several months in that picture? All the pre-records she’s going through and that’s actually Ronnie right now?

Reactions: 15
I know it’s only a small thing but that picture 🙄
Bump conveniently hidden
Face conveniently not on show because she’s “sniffing Ron”
Never just a natural raw moment, always staged.
If you don’t want to show yourself just don’t post!? Such an attention seeker

Reactions: 51
She dropped a bollock on 1st pregnancy as she said she didn't have any pain relief then showed a picture of her getting high on the gas and air 🤦‍♀️
2nd pregnancy - guyz I had a c section and its fine I had no pain relief what so ever....i can imagine her saying that too. Such a dippy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So the big reveal is today then...what do we reckon?

and why use your son to cover your bump? Unless it’s not there and you’ve had the baby.
Full of energy two days ago, on the floor now...hmmm...4am feeds, baby growth spurts...

Reactions: 14
When Mini Braggles was born we didn't even share any photos of her on social media until our wedding day a few months later. I just can't get my head around how Instagram is more important than a newborn
I get that everyone thinks their brand new babies are the most beautiful, best things in the world and want to show them off. I sure did with my first! After the dust had settled and I was home after the birth, I made a little insta post with one photo.. but that was to people on my private account where only people I know well follow me. There’s just something that feels so scary to me about sharing so much of your child’s personal life to millions of people. For someone who’s got anxiety, it surprises me how little she gives a tit.
Ultimategirlgang shows her kids all of the time but either blanks out their faces or takes photos at strategic angles. There are plenty of people that do it and still have engagement. 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
A few days off and the baby 👶 will appear newborn ( but 3 months old really ) 🤫

Weird world they live in...

The fact that there is 391 threads about the hinches, speaks volumes.... no shame 🥺

Reactions: 25
All these random bits of beige and wood keep appearing next to her greys and silvers and it just looks awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I hope I’m not the only one waiting with baited breath to find out CC2s name when he is dropped off by stork. If it’s the same as any of my future boy names I think I’ll cry 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is still pregnant and due to be induced soon, not sure the exact date I expect it could be today.

Her latest post “I’ll be back in a few days or sooner I’d CC2 arrives” why would you instantly go to social media once you give birth? Spend some bleeping time with your newborn.
Can't do that her sheep will go mental 🙄

Reactions: 3
Todayssssss the day guysssssssss

(unless it was weeks ago and she's still getting through pre-records)

Reactions: 6
Damn, I was convinced she was going in first thing this morning to be induced 😡

Reactions: 3
I know it’s only a small thing but that picture 🙄
Bump conveniently hidden
Face conveniently not on show because she’s “sniffing Ron”
Never just a natural raw moment, always staged.
If you don’t want to show yourself just don’t post!? Such an attention seeker
I think she is very insecure, needy and always needing reassurance from Jamie. She said as much the other day. It would be good to see some more natural photos but won't happen.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.