Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just realised as it was on my tv this morning. Dilly is the name of the girl working with Stacey on her Bbc programme. A sly dig perhaps because hinchy didn’t get the gig? 🤔🤔
Dilly Carter is one of the best accounts I follow on Instagram for encouraging the complete opposite of everything Hinch stands for 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Dilly Carter is one of the best accounts I follow on Instagram for encouraging the complete opposite of everything Hinch stands for 🙏🏼
I live for accounts like this! Another recommendation for me is the home edit! The level of satisfaction is just 👌🏼

Reactions: 7
The word dilly makes my skin crawl. Just why?!? Why not Willy if you don’t want to say penis? It’s just bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t wait to see what the response is like this time. She’s played too many games at the wrong stage of her “career”
The die hards will be pleased for her initially but what next?! She’s been going on like she’s some A lister with all the cloak and dagger stuff, so stupid.

Also if she really is still pregnant then she has massive mental issues. How can you be so focused on a gossip site when your due to give birth any min
It’s quite sick and this baby really is just a prop to get reactions
She is still pregnant and due to be induced soon, not sure the exact date I expect it could be today.

Her latest post “I’ll be back in a few days or sooner I’d CC2 arrives” why would you instantly go to social media once you give birth? Spend some bleeping time with your newborn.

Reactions: 17
Sopha taking a few days off as she can't handle the heat after breaking covid rules yesterday

• Heart
Sopha taking a few days off as she can't handle the heat after breaking covid rules yesterday
I think she’s taking a few days off because she knows she’s being induced today, hence her mum being over yesterday. I’d bet she’s staying at the house with her grandson... and Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the thing is that nobody is clarifying and it's very easy to see how people, like the previous poster, may become quite upset about what's being said. I'm all for the calling out of influencer shyster behaviour but opinions of parenting/a child development should be left well alone. And that's not me moderating anyone's right to post etc. It's just a no go area, surely? Unless anyone in here is a child development expert? Rather than lots of armchair psychologists 🤷🏻
This is true, but some of it very basic parenting that isn’t even being covered so I can understand why people feel bothered about it, especially when it’s put out there for everyone to see..

Reactions: 10
Nurse: Take a deep breath Sophie & push!

Sophie: inhales...exha.....CAckLeCacKlecAcKleCacKlEHaHAaHaHaHaCaCkLEcaCkleCaCkLe

Nurse: Almost there! I can see the head, keep going!

Sophie: AHahahahHaHahahHa!

Nurse: His here! Congratulations!

Jamie: Sprays dettol on cc2 to remove the vernix for the perfect IG delivery pic & places baby into sophas arms.

Sophie: OwwwwWw darrrlin mummmaazzzz here

Nurse:
I spat my coffee out at this 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Obviously today is the day. That's why she's said a "few days off". Her ma is there to look after Rondog. Why doesn't she just be honest and say

Reactions: 21
Thank you 💜 I'm sorry I got so upset in my post. It was a tough day yesterday for various reasons.

It'll be "guyssssss, it turned out we didn't have the right kind of grass in our field, so the alpacas weren't happy. They've gone to alpaca people now. So we've decided to put AstroTurf down in all the fields because the grass didn't look perfect enough for insta. All the vest!"
No need to apologise lovely emotions are high at the moment especially when you have other things going on and dealing with the loss of a loved one as a result of the pandemic it’s hard hearing others brush it off sending virtual hugs xx

Reactions: 8
It's a sad life when your first thought after giving birth is let's put it on the gram. I'd rather spend some quality time as a family and enjoy the moment. Edited to say Even more proof Baby Hinch is a cash cow.

Reactions: 20
Finally induction day then. Ready for a 7pm reveal tomorrow. Or possibly 7pm Sunday as she needs time to make her birth montage 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It's a sad life when your first thought after giving birth is let's put it on the gram. I'd rather spend some quality time as a family and enjoy the moment.
Let’s face it her life is just that - Sad and Fake. I’d much rather spend time with my family and taking my dog for walks, than flogging cleaning products and living a lie on insta.

If there's a house move inc. in this reveal then she's gonna alienate even more of her followers.

SS has a lovely home which most people are probably envious of but she actually works to earn her living, as does Joe. So when her announcement of a move came people were thrilled because she has the 'tap to tidy" content so she had the engagement pretty easy to her

Hinch on the other hand... has gone from relatable, anxious person who cleans to being inconsistent, lazy with content, moaning about her privilege, using toxic chemicals and not moving with the times of non-toxic products.

Her career now is exactly like her home - a massive, dull grey area.

A house move and 'Alpacas' ain't gonna save her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.