Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo think she’s going in to be induced today, I can’t keep up with the threads but my god the amount of elbow grease on those windows the other day was un real, I was feeling breathless just watching.

Reactions: 22
What on earth were those last few stories all about? Fill a sink and wet a few sponges? Badly wrap a gift of some sort? What was the purpose of them? All very strange 🤔
It just reminds me of the teenagers who post screenshots of random texts or WhatsApps with their friends on Instagram. It makes no sense to anyone else but it makes them look like they have a thriving social life and it’s clearly all for attention 😂

Reactions: 17
Only just realised as it was on my tv this morning. Dilly is the name of the girl working with Stacey on her Bbc programme. A sly dig perhaps because hinchy didn’t get the gig? 🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She really doesn't follow any of her fans at all, unless all her fans have accounts based on there homes and cleaning.

Only just realised as it was on my tv this morning. Dilly is the name of the girl working with Stacey on her Bbc programme. A sly dig perhaps because hinchy didn’t get the gig? 🤔🤔
Yes! You know, I was racking my brain yesterday wondering where I had heard that name before. Soph is a right witch isn't she

Reactions: 11
Not long to go now - only a few more days until we get to watch a mini movie with dramatic music over the top but with her cooing and hahahaha’ing and ‘dahliiinnn’ in the mix, showing the scan photo and the gender reveal photos (the journey from start to finish) and captions like ‘we have waited so long’ blah blah to finally a quick glimpse of the baby.

because I tell you one thing - it won’t be a simple ‘he’s here!’ With a photo of him

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve just returned to this thread and finally worked out why I’ve had ‘lavender blue, dilly dilly, lavender green...’ in my head since last night! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The immaturity of it all is sickening. Laughing at a child ffs 😬😬😬
She just seems very awkward and laughing at everything seems to be a default response. Must drive people around her nuts.

Reactions: 14
She is staying on the gram and I expect Jamie will also post prerecords for her as she’s manically distraught over how little interaction she’s getting. I expect she was thinking CC2 would get her so much engagement and some juicy deals but the way her numbers have dropped off a cliff have sent her into a frenzy. If the announcement of the second coming of Jesus doesn’t get her numbers back up I honestly think she might need to be committed to a psych ward as she’s literally losing the plot over how low her numbers have been recently.

Reactions: 20
Bloody hell, at this rate she will finally announce CC2 when he is 6 months old. Judging by Soph's Maths, that'll be very soon.
Soph must've attended the same Maths classes as Diane Abbott 😄 both utterly clueless when it comes to figures.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As a mother of a little boy who is also behind with development I find this so insulting. My son has had all my attention and support and still he is behind. There is a reason why you should not compare children and should not judge others. Perhaps you should think before you 'rant'
I don’t think anybody means what you are saying, making a point that Sopha has not given Ron any help, she actually hinders his development with her carry on, you have obviously done everything you can, not one person would say anything if this had been the case with her but sadly it hasn’t. So many examples of when she is just not helping at all, quite the opposite

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Michelle has been on fire on her stories yesterday. Arguing with method.uk on DMs, then I saw this which I think you'd all appreciate.

Mrs Hinch has plugged this product and other Lenor products alot. The label clearly states "Do not use on children's sleepwear/garments labelled as flame resistant as the product reduces flame resistance". 😯
Id also dread to think of the effects with all the other shite they add into the machine too, probably a couple of 2 in 1 pods as well as fabric softener AND the scent boosters 🔥
ETA let alone the cost of it all and the impact on the environment

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She is staying on the gram and I expect Jamie will also post prerecords for her as she’s manically distraught over how little interaction she’s getting. I expect she was thinking CC2 would get her so much engagement and some juicy deals but the way her numbers have dropped off a cliff have sent her into a frenzy. If the announcement of the second coming of Jesus doesn’t get her numbers back up I honestly think she might need to be committed to a psych ward as she’s literally losing the plot over how low her numbers have been recently.
Thing is she could have made her pregnancy so much more engaging. Why she isn't I don't know. I get she may have some nervousness about this pregnancy for personal reasons but the smoke and mirrors drip feed is beyond dull and isn't doing her engagement any favours. I swear it's been "not much longer" for about 2 years.

Reactions: 18
So another lie, but did she not say she wouldn’t be allowed to go to full term because of her blood disorder? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Thing is she could have made her pregnancy so much more engaging. Why she isn't I don't know. I get she may have some nervousness about this pregnancy for personal reasons but the smoke and mirrors drip feed is beyond dull and isn't doing her engagement any favours. I swear it's been "not much longer" for about 2 years.
The lack of engagement between bump and Ronnie is so odd to me, everyone I know who has a child and pregnant always talks about the engagement and curiosity between the two. We’ve seen no mention at all. I think her mask of deception will slowly fall away more and more. I can’t wait for her and SS to fall out. The sheep will have to pick sides 😂

Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see what the response is like this time. She’s played too many games at the wrong stage of her “career”
The die hards will be pleased for her initially but what next?! She’s been going on like she’s some A lister with all the cloak and dagger stuff, so stupid.

Also if she really is still pregnant then she has massive mental issues. How can you be so focused on a gossip site when your due to give birth any min
It’s quite sick and this baby really is just a prop to get reactions

Reactions: 15
Nurse: Take a deep breath Sophie & push!

Sophie: inhales...exha.....CAckLeCacKlecAcKleCacKlEHaHAaHaHaHaCaCkLEcaCkleCaCkLe

Nurse: Almost there! I can see the head, keep going!

Sophie: AHahahahHaHahahHa!

Nurse: His here! Congratulations!

Jamie: Sprays dettol on cc2 to remove the vernix for the perfect IG delivery pic & places baby into sophas arms.

Sophie: OwwwwWw darrrlin mummmaazzzz here

Nurse:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Hinch farm? Well I’ve heard it all. She does realise that she can’t just ‘get rid’ of farm animals when the novelty has worn off or they start breeding like she did with the fish? Can’t wait to see her get up at the crack of dawn to muck out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I meant to write this yesterday but going back to her cleaning the windows with that Dettol spray...
I have that spray and I use a TINY spray of it inside my bins after I empty them and before I put in a new bin liner. I did it yesterday and must have put a bit of a bigger squirt because I was coughing like a maniac for ages afterwards! How she can spray so much of it and especially whilst being 97 weeks pregnant I really don’t know!!

Mostly it just drives me nuts that she uses it as a polish when it specifically says “No wiping required - just spray and leave”

Did she get paid to promote it because surely they can’t be happy that she’s completely miss using the product? Maybe they don’t care as long as she makes the lemmings rush out to do what she does 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.