Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with her crappy take on ASMR..my life!!! And Ronnie walking away from her, shoulders hunched over like he's given up on life. So he points to where a penis would be and she laughs at him...that is not normal to laugh so much at your child
The immaturity of it all is sickening. Laughing at a child ffs 😬😬😬

Reactions: 7
Michelle has been on fire on her stories yesterday. Arguing with method.uk on DMs, then I saw this which I think you'd all appreciate.

Mrs Hinch has plugged this product and other Lenor products alot. The label clearly states "Do not use on children's sleepwear/garments labelled as flame resistant as the product reduces flame resistance". 😯
Who is Michelle?

Reactions: 3
extremely tempted to purchase the domain hinchfarm.co.uk just in case so she can’t have it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 66
A 31 year old woman calling it "dilly" - which btw, for those of you who don't know, comes from dildo... is utterly pathetic. As has already been said, we should be teaching our children the real names of body parts, and make sure they are not afraid or embarrassed to talk about them, because if they ever need to tell us something important, that embarrassment could prevent them from being safe.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Can so
A 31 year old woman calling it "dilly" - which btw, for those of you who don't know, comes from dildo... is utterly pathetic. As has already been said, we should be teaching our children the real names of body parts, and make sure they are not afraid or embarrassed to talk about them, because if they ever need to tell us something important, that embarrassment could prevent them from being safe.
Can someone tell me how to see her stories after the saddo blocked me, seen it mentioned before on here but can’t find it. Thanks guyyzzzz 👍

Reactions: 2
Wish she’d donated that scary crib - sure an am dram group would have loved it for an Halloween prop 👍🏻
Or for the next series of the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? It really is totally hideous. Apologies to any Americans, I love you all really but I lived in Chicago on my gap year and it reminds me of something Sherry-Ann might have made at the local crafting group.
PS I’ve only just got over the first story with my much loved Adidas Gazelles, I may need therapy having now seen Freda wear them. Thankfully my mum is more into Scholl and Clarks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I predict a day off today as it’s Thursday and then tomorrow a “Oh sorry if you thought I’d gone into Labour - baby still here but NOT LONG NOW!” Shoot me now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It’s been the longest pregnancy in living memory!

I really think that she’s only going to announce baby is here once in new house.. can you imagine the likes and comments on that… hinch farm and CC2…
Maybe she can't count like I've wondered before and she made a mistake when announcing when she was "half way" maybe she meant a quarter or a third.. 😂
For someone who was constantly showing updates of hospital trips and her condition with her bloods( not entirely sure what it's called?) With the first one there's no word the second time ?

Or for the next series of the Big Fat Gypsy Wedding? It really is totally hideous. Apologies to any Americans, I love you all really but I lived in Chicago on my gap year and it reminds me of something Sherry-Ann might have made at the local crafting group.
PS I’ve only just got over the first story with my much loved Adidas Gazelles, I may need therapy having now seen Freda wear them. Thankfully my mum is more into Scholl and Clarks.
Have no issue with my mum wearing my trainers if we were the same size but putting a smelly un socked foot into my shoes is another story 😂

Cash cow 2...Ron is cc1 cash cow 1 😉
Don't forget HenBen10 the OG CC or so she wishes 😂

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, mid May now, I've actually got pregnant and am almost halfway through since she announced she was 'further along than anyone thinks' or whatever shite she spouted :ROFLMAO: that's how slow it's gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Im starting to wonder if she has some sort of massive PR deal going with the media outlets. It doesn’t seem to matter what she does, they ignore it and keep posting the usual fawning crap about her.
There’s not many celebs who would get away with some of the stuff she does...unless they were putting large sums of money into the back pockets of editors.

Reactions: 24
This happened with my Sister she turned 2 and wasn’t speaking, I’m 13 years older than her and my parents didn’t do a ton of interaction with her as in sitting with the books and bricks etc. I was doing a lot though because she was obsessed with me 😏🤣 They couldn’t understand it because I didn’t have what she had and I was a gobshite very very early on 🤣 Anyway one day me, my Dad and her had been in the car somewhere and we got back to ours and one set of our Grandparents had just arrived to visit they lived in Spain. We walked in everybody was there greeting us my Mum said something to her and she just turned around and said ‘Daddy called Jane a bleeping idiot in the car Mummy’. We were all in absolute shock 😱 And yes I had been arguing with my Dad in the car I was about 15 at this point 😬
🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Michelle has been on fire on her stories yesterday. Arguing with method.uk on DMs, then I saw this which I think you'd all appreciate.

Mrs Hinch has plugged this product and other Lenor products alot. The label clearly states "Do not use on children's sleepwear/garments labelled as flame resistant as the product reduces flame resistance". 😯
I saw this too and was shocked at how dangerous Lenor is.

Reactions: 11
I see hunch is still blaming lockdown and lack of siblings for his lack of development, probably because her sheep messaged her from when she posted that plagiarised grid post saying yeah my toddler is the same, so it must be true then.
Well not that it means anything but my 19 month old, has no siblings and is fine, but then again he hasn’t had a camera shoved in his face for half of his life, he has had my undivided attention, I have taught and learnt him all sorts because lockdown was a blessing for me to spend so much time with him and he’s flourished. Ronnie has had two parents at home who don’t even properly work!!!!!
I know your game hinch, you could NOT have been giving Ronnie all the support he needed whilst you were making your life and house insta ready and it shows.
Sorry rant over
There are a few of you in here who must be very well liked amongst other mums. "yes well MY little Jemima is running a 10k and she's only 7 weeks!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm sorry, is it the norm to have summer and winter curtains? !!
No. I mean it's not normal for me personally. I change when I get bored but that's like every year or so, even longer

There are a few of you in here who must be very well liked amongst other mums. "yes well MY little Jemima is running a 10k and she's only 7 weeks!"
When did someone say that, I didn't see anyone say it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.