Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bluddy hell, she still ain’t had it?! The way she was going on in March sounded like she was at due date! I only remember this because I had mine in March so I was expecting the baby to be a few days apart! God she loves the attention.

Reactions: 13
Old freda@yahoo has most definitely moved in and will be there to help out when the baby comes home.why can she not just say …mums come to stay and help out why is she so twisted ?
I wonder if a random spotted her mum so she was in danger of being exposed. So had to announce she’d ‘popped round’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her lounge is so sterile and devoid of children’s toys. I know she probably hides them all away in a basket, but there are no toys on display really anywhere in the house. We used to have large plastic kitchens and keyboards (you couldn’t fit those in baskets!). Our kids rooms had toys and bookcases with lovely reading books on display. Ron’s room is a ‘show room’ - everything designed to look nice for insta, but not really for him to use and enjoy. Feel so sorry for Ron being used in the way he is for his mummaz content and to make money. It’s awful 😞 As for the Hinch farm - she can’t even give her son a mud kitchen. There’s no way she could handle liking after Alpacas which need cleaning and properly looking after. She’s irresponsible to keep on banging on about having these animals when she can’t properly take care of her dog and a few fish - what hope do the Alpacas have? 😡

Reactions: 26
If you can’t look after fish.... how the duck you going to look after a “farm” you bleeping creature.

just show us the baby, show that hinchessouschef was right all along then bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel really uncomfortable with her recent posts. She seems so bizarre and a bit manic. I hope someone from either her family or management steps in and advises/forces a long break. I think they all know the time is up for the account as it stands and she will feel like she can’t have time off as people will move on but I hope the team around her put well-being before cash and make her take some time out.
Soph-If you need to post it’s time for some honesty. No more of this picture perfect P&G life. We can see it’s a sham. If you’re struggling, say so, but don’t blame the trolls or whoever else is ‘bullying’ you. If you blame everyone else for your issues you’ll never resolve them.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Maybe she could call the 2 alpacas Flip and Flop in memory of the fish she couldn’t handle 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How many times has she written on her stories with a capital C recently for a random word? Best selling auforrr and she can’t even write a sentence correctly.
Also , she’s looking forward to getting on the pregnancy pillow where Henry’s crappy arse and dilly has been all day. Vom!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope Aunt Lydia is on call Today with her girls... if you nose you nose. Blessed be the fruit, under his 👁 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is today the day guys and gals?! Come on Soph there’s teeny tiny tiny small businesses across the nation got their printing presses and label machines plugged in ready to get cc2s name plastered all over their new bespoke jogging suit combo chavtastic stock. They have had waited 932 days for this moment. Push push push

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I had just mentioned in last thread, she is doing the amsr, its sounds thing that helps people relax, there is fook all in the box it's about the sound of the tape and the wringing of the sponge etc, content for her 🙄 but she's not even doing it right ffs you don't play music along with it, it's all about the sounds.
Hope that's helps Zoph when you're reading 😉
Stop giving her tips 🤣 she will never go away !😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad she announced at the 20 week mark rather than 12 weeks like Ronnie, because my god it's dragged.

I'm beginning to think even she doesn't even know when she's actually due. We've gone from hinting at the beginning of April it was imminent, to saying this week it was any day now and then last night that she hopes it's this week.

At least when cc3 comes along we know that when she starts implying it's any day now, to add another 6 months on 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Michelle has been on fire on her stories yesterday. Arguing with method.uk on DMs, then I saw this which I think you'd all appreciate.

Mrs Hinch has plugged this product and other Lenor products alot. The label clearly states "Do not use on children's sleepwear/garments labelled as flame resistant as the product reduces flame resistance". 😯

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 34
It’s been the longest pregnancy in living memory!

I really think that she’s only going to announce baby is here once in new house.. can you imagine the likes and comments on that… hinch farm and CC2…

Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry for your loss lovely , it’s hard enough looking after those with it who have passed I can only imagine what it must be like for family and when people are clearly flaunting the rules it’s like a slap in the face ❤❤
Thank you 💜 I'm sorry I got so upset in my post. It was a tough day yesterday for various reasons.

Henry is morbidly obese she blamed xmas and easter.
Ronnie is sullen she blames lockdon
Flip and Flop disapear she hides it then blames the fish people
What excuse will she give the RSPCA when she NEGLECTS alpaca farm.
Lets face they have got form!!! But we will be watching and reporting.
It'll be "guyssssss, it turned out we didn't have the right kind of grass in our field, so the alpacas weren't happy. They've gone to alpaca people now. So we've decided to put AstroTurf down in all the fields because the grass didn't look perfect enough for insta. All the vest!"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.