Mrs Hinch #391 FredaYahoo is on the gram, covid rules? They don’t give a damn!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Animal welfare need to be made aware of Sophas plans on Hinch Farm. Please christ no, no one give her Alpacas. Please!!!

Reactions: 25
Just watched all this stories... There's a resounding lack of Jimmybigtash today....?he randomly posted about hoover lines earlier in while Soph was out looking at a field and so presumably clocked up the time lines. Has she banished him to the gym or his parents house and what's why motheryahoo was over to babysit???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My youngest girl is 9 now, she didn’t speak a word, not even a mama or dada babble, until she turned 2 and just started speaking full sentences 😳 it was mad, since then she has NEVER shut up! I call her my headache 🤣 Hinch hasn’t got a damn clue! She’s too busy pining her bog and wanking her taps, that’s clearly more important than spending proper time with her child. Also too busy being a tattle puppet!
This happened with my Sister she turned 2 and wasn’t speaking, I’m 13 years older than her and my parents didn’t do a ton of interaction with her as in sitting with the books and bricks etc. I was doing a lot though because she was obsessed with me 😏🤣 They couldn’t understand it because I didn’t have what she had and I was a gobshite very very early on 🤣 Anyway one day me, my Dad and her had been in the car somewhere and we got back to ours and one set of our Grandparents had just arrived to visit they lived in Spain. We walked in everybody was there greeting us my Mum said something to her and she just turned around and said ‘Daddy called Jane a bleeping idiot in the car Mummy’. We were all in absolute shock 😱 And yes I had been arguing with my Dad in the car I was about 15 at this point 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That asmr was as satisfying as rubbing your nails down a chalk board

“Wonnie wapped it up imself guyz”

Also a dilly? Oi inch, don’t be silly, wrap that dilly😷

LasTly I just wanna wish you ALL THE VEST xxxxxxx

Thinking about your badly packed kebab at this precious time zoph. Stings a bit don’t it hun x

Reactions: 8
the reason she’s finally said she’s full term is to make sure those paps she “can’t escape” and wants to avoid are at the hospital ready for her to act shocked, make a podcast about safety and reveal her new home as if by magic, even though she actually LOVES being in the papers... every single thing is so manipulative. If her sheep don’t see through this then they deserve to lose their credit score in favour of a cupboard full of zoflora...

Reactions: 22
No you’re definitely right. He was in there until at least 15 months. Ridiculous.
Thought I was. I know he was in it a while and we all thought it was dangerous for him to be in such a thing at that age, especially when he had started walking. She's nuts.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
How she doesn't loose followers daily is beyond me.

Firstly she is boring as batshit.

Secondly her nasty snarky Tataa today - are you really going to talk to your followers that way Hinch? The people that use your swipe ups & buy your crap in Tesco that not only support you but allow your husband to be home all day everyday?

Thirdly anyone with half a brain can see the way Ron reacts to her. When he walked away from her with his little shoulders slumped over he actually made me a little sad and i have an ice heart. He doesn't like it when you laugh at him Hinch, he is learning exploring and trying. Show him how to put the nappy on and take it off & then encourage him so he can do it. Better still buy him a big doll from Tesco and give him a couple of new born nappies the same as his baby brothers and he can copy you when you change the baby. He will love it.

Also don't buy any Alpacas just go visit them when you can & donate to the farm.

Reactions: 43
😂😂 it’s Sophie that says dilly 😂😂
Yes you're right! Oh, she is a strange one. Wish she would get the has she hasn't she birthed this baby saga over with. She's a right dilly dally the amount of time it's taken to find out the truth of bumpgate 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does she watch the soaps? Answered
Feet must be bigger than a 5 - Freda much smaller than her wears zophs trainers - suck that one tattle

Must have been the last two things on her tattle answer list 🙄
Speaking of freda, I don’t understand, she try’s on sofas trainers whilst sitting on the bottom step and then hinch starts with the manic laughing, is she an idiot or just easily made laugh because nothing funny happened 🙄

Reactions: 20
Speaking of freda, I don’t understand, she try’s on sofas trainers whilst sitting on the bottom step and then hinch starts with the manic laughing, is she an idiot or just easily made laugh because nothing funny happened 🙄
It’s like canned laughter in the background to encourage her ‘audience’ to laugh 😏

Reactions: 17
Bloody insomnia driving me crazy tonight!

I see baby number two is also going to be placed behind the sofa in the monstrosity of a carriage.

My main issue is her reaction to Ronnie looking for the penis on his baby. This is totally natural, her reaction of saying no and the the manic laugh makes Ronnie immediately turn around and move away. She is subconsciously giving Ronnie the idea that a penis should not be talked about and that she is embarrassed by it.

Please try and use the correct anatomical words with your child, and for the love of god don’t laugh at his natural curiosity over his body. Talking about his body parts appropriately will help stop any feelings of embarrassment or shame attached to his body, take the lead and please think about how you react.

Goodnight you lovely lot x

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.