Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just hypocritical-she obviously isn’t confident otherwise why filter everything?? Anything to make a story which can be attached to yet another AD!!!

Reactions: 10
Poor ronnie, that claw ☹ & poor janine, No wonder he fucked off to the neighbours ‘yesterday’. She probably only cleaned those windows to spy on him, GIVE ME REASSURANCE JAMIEEEE!!!! GIVE ME IT NOW!!!!!!!
E7729820-7CCC-4FFE-A838-843DDD8606AB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
STOP FILTERING THEN YOU MUPPET!
You do realise a lot of poor mental health is because of comparison, of feeling less than, of low self worth and a need to keep up with the Jones’ Don’t you even begin to say how you may help on your podcast (that I haven’t listened to) You, my dear have made many women (maybe men too) feel very inadequate (at least me anyway) for many reasons. You won’t ever I guess even relate that the influence trend can cause this or ever be your true self. Less filtering would be a very good start! We have no idea who you are Sopha (some say you have changed and I’d never heard of you until recently so only your current persona to go off) but please, stop adding to the fake ness.

You know what, I used to be an influencer of sorts, nowhere near how the influencer life is these days, but I get it, the free tit it’s addictive. Parcels arriving everyday. But soon I started to loose myself that feeling of selling my soul, I woke up and feel so much more aware and authentic. It’s liberating. So I am talking from experience. I’ve seen more genuine care here on these threads from people for your MH than I feel you have ever shown so don’t diss the tattlers. Mostly this is a haven for those who have seen the light.

Im passionate about MH, sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I've taken a bullet for you guys. I've started listening to this episode of the shodcast.
4 mins 30 seconds in they are talking about Sophie sniffing her mum and taking a rag to school with mad ma's perfume on it to sniff on. She eludes she had "an episode at school"
jamie: who did you talk to apart from your mum? Did you talk to anyone else?
sophie: not really. No. no one understands me like my mum does though.

Even for you guys, I can't do this. This is the first time I've listened and as a former music tech student the cuts and edits are very obvious and poorly done.
View attachment 569265
What about her Kids though, surely she could talk to them🤔

Reactions: 7
i dont want to give her more attention but sometimes i think it would be fun to reply to her posts with an ott sickly message and she if she posts it thinking its a loyal shopper 😂
I've actually done this 🤣 message was well over the top, basically was so far up her I was in womb with cc2 and its still not been read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion 😂
Soph your mind games are sick, stop being a dick! 😂

my god she’s annoying the tit out of me!

Reactions: 16
At this point I am only watching her stories for cc2 arrival 🤦🏻‍♀️ She is the most boring person on insta!

Reactions: 19
If I sat stroking my LO’s hair like that do you know what would happen?
She would turn, look at me, smile and then probably either come and sit next to me and drag my hand up to her head to carry on or she would climb into my lap for a cuddle.
The detachment between them really makes me sad, such a shame.

Reactions: 19
She’ll post a link to her own podcast but nothing to actual mental health resources 🙄

Reactions: 22
The thing about needing reassurance over Ron and the new baby is that no amount of reassurance can reassure you.
No one can predict how Ronnie will react and there’s not a health professional that can guarantee a 100% safe delivery.
Grinch has had too many people doing the emotional work for her instead of helping her to grow up and face difficult adult stuff.

let’s hope things go well all round for the 2 children involved but grow up Sofa and learn some resilience

Reactions: 12
If it’s so important to you stop filtering the tit out of your photos. Did you know that one of the reasons mental health problems are increasing in young people is because of the unrealistic images shared on social media? Stop commenting on your own body publicly like there’s something wrong with it.

She doesn’t have an eating disorder because if she did she wouldn’t be so public when talking about body image. People with eating disorders don’t tend to share their clothing size or comment publicly on how they feel about their own body. They tend to avoid the subject all together.

We all know about her spiteful side. When she used to shame other people’s appearance and body weight, and brag about the fact that she’s now a size 8 thanks to a gastric band. It’s mental health week and instead of posting some helpful resources for people struggling she makes it about herself yet again and uses it to promote her stupid podcast. This probably pissed me off more than it should because I have a mental health condition and a long family history of mental health issues including schizophrenia and bipolar disorder so I feel strongly about raising awareness and making sure others know that there is help out there.

I’ve never seen anyone so damn selfish and self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My dad taught me as a kid to always learn which country/ies or region a plant is originally from and water as if you're replicating the climate.
I'd be asking for a refund from Jet2 if my Mediterranean holiday had rainfall as often as Soph waterboards Orla.
That's because your dad was a responsible parent, giving you the knowledge to learn and become a decent human being..
Unlike Fredayahoo who hasn't got a clue...
Must be so proud of how her pampered princess has turned out, maybe it's too late for ol Sopha but jeez, somebody step in and take the reins so little Ronnie doesn't end up in the same boat 😔

Reactions: 10
“I ‘believe’ it’s the Mayfair range”
Don’t you know what your bought Sopha??
Ohhhhh that’s because you didn’t buy it did you 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.