Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could hang air fresheners around the alpacas necks
And they would have personalised spray bottles of zoflora mix (not the posh ones like Orla has- more the hairdressers type one with labels from the Label lady 🙊) to keep their fur fresh too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Photos retouched, windows scrubbed, promoting her podcast because she’s morally bankrupt!

Reactions: 20
We hear you loud and clear 😍 I'm sure she said ages ago she would be induced.

So is planning to show content until she has the baby (playing devils advocate. I know she’s had him 😜)?
Is she planning to just keep going until she disappears?
If she KNOWS the baby is coming this week - like she said “any day now”, would you not say “right guys, the baby WILL be coming this week so I’m going to duck out now. I want to get myself in the zone. I might pop on now and then to say hi but I’m essentially off to spend my last few days in peace before it all kicks off! Don’t worry we will let you know in due course.”

I can’t understand all this mindless posting of random stuff and yet not actually addressing feelings, the bump, meaningful baby prep. It’s just random. Listless.
To me it fuels the theory she’s had the baby and is holding out for something else before she reveals...

Make the most of your lavender plastic grass Zoph. Hinch farm is going to smell a lot like 💩 with all those alpacas

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always get confused by that line under her ‘eyebrow’ - I mean is that her actual eyebrow or botched Botox?? Let us know hun. They’re almost on the moon man.
I think they are surgical threads from a thread lift, not that she would ever admit it.

I honestly think Ronbot is going to hate having a baby in the house!
I'm not 100% sure that Ronnie understands what's about to happen and that's maybe why there have been no posts or stories with him and the bump?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
So let me get this straight. Yesterday she was slapping on her make up with a trowel while eyefucking herself just to go for lunch with her own husband and child (who probably starved by the time she was finished). Then today she's using mental health awareness week to promote her own podcast and tell people they should love themselves just as they are. Even though she's always hiding behind about 400 filters and has obvious body image issues based on her use of filters/hiding behind cushions and starving herself to the point of hospitalisation during her first pregnancy (if the rumours are anything to go by, but I doubt she'd actually address that at all in her books or podcast). I wonder if that's why she seems to fail at bonding with Ronnie? Resentment that being pregnant with him would either ruin her figure or force her to address her eating problems. The perfectly stacked cans, mugshots and pre-made Ribena she always seems to be drinking just screams eating disorder. Which if that is the case she needs to get off Instagram and get some real help.

And using lavender scented grass cleaner is just the most ridiculously pointless thing I've ever heard of. If you like the smell of lavender, plant lavender! Nothing I've ever come across actually smells as nice as the real thing.
I think resentment is a great word. I have no doubt she loves Ronnie, but he came along just as her star was rising. Her ‘fame’ did happen very quickly (for whatever reason) and she had to cancel her book tour and turn down other opportunities to bask in the adulation. As most of us know, when the baby comes along you move down the pecking order, they need and attract everyone’s attention. I am sure she is not happy that Jamie’s and her mum’s focus is primarily on Ron’s needs instead of hers, especially if he does need some extra support. The second one will just push her down even further.

Sorry Sopha, that’s life. Eventually they become independent and you can turn your attention back on yourself. You may want to rethink plans to have three or four to justify your new house 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In all honesty guyyysch I don’t give a tit about mental health unless I’m using it to cry troll or make money, despite the fact I clearly have a shitload of issues, hope that helps 👍🙄

Reactions: 12
The theme for this year's Mental Health Awareness Week is Connect With Nature.

Sophie posts a story about mental health as it's so important to her (and plugs her podcast 🙄), followed by a story of her plastic grass. 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well done Soph on your idea of posting a story of the dog.....oh wait, you copied SS. Never mind! ATV!

Reactions: 8
Is that all she’s got? A photo of her dog lying on one of her ratty cushions (undeclared ad). Could you not have taken a photo of your lunch? Of the dishwasher fully loaded ready to go on? Of Ronnie playing with his toys if you must? Of what you are just doing right now - whatever normal life thing you are doing?
Nope. Cos you don’t make lunch. You don’t eat lunch. You don’t clear it away. You don’t play with your son. You don’t do anything except fester on that sofa. Neither does the dog apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch....Zzzz...sorry, I fell asleep because her content is so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just came on to say shall we tell her spraying leaves isn’t watering the plant? Or just let her buy a farm anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another one for the collection of filters. Thanks soph! Enjoy your food, atv! XxView attachment 568002
Only on page 21 but does anyone have a timeline of the lip fillers?

Surely no cosmetic nurse would perform this procedure on a pregnant women?

ETA: after a quick google fillers are not illegal during pregnancy but they are not recommended

Trolls. Sell. Dog. Repeat 🥱
Riveting stuff. If that’s not proof that the thousands of new followers a week are bought I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 18
In regards to this never ending pregnancy. If she uses one of her local trust/maternity units (which I doubt, but it’s the same one I had my babes in) they usually do scheduled c sections on a Thursday or Monday. So my money is on Thursday as we keep seeing her harp on about how he will nearly be here radaradarada. Fingers crossed for two weeks hinch silence after babe for everyone’s sake

Reactions: 6
Yesterday’s story where she is hanging up her washing in the spare room and saying how she can’t wait to eat pizza (whatevs) - she pans to the window and it is GLORIOUS sun outside. Shes a fruit loop hanging her clothes indoors when the suns shinhng
Ah I thought the same, she full on nuts but she didn't actually show any washing getting hung up though. I reckon that was a wind up, the way she said it's brilliant and can't wait to eat pizza tonight was manic.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.