Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was literally just about the post the same. That’s poor little boys face. He looks so sad it heart breaking.
why isn’t he giggling? He looks so blank and sad 😢
I agree. He’s completely unresponsive (probably tired, but even so); it reminds me of when my son was coming out of a general anesthetic and was completely oblivious to my attempts to comfort him. 🥲. It’s really heartbreaking to see. Poor little boy... he deserves so much more.

Reactions: 12
Uh she’s so needy guyschhh. Jaaaymay I’m not insecure but tell me I’m great.
I’m so scared a 1000 times a day, oh my god guys I’m obsessed wiv whooorterrrring my plarnchhhhhhzzzzzz. The woman is deranged! Soph have a bleeping day five years off please

Reactions: 8
That tree looked half dead when she bought it but it’s definitely not gonna last long with the amount she keeps watering it! It’s so unnecessary 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
As sad as it sounds, I can't wait to get my clothes outside to dry. I still don't get the whole washing rack thing on the wall. In a bedroom.
Me too! I hate washing on gloomy days, I really dislike the sound of the dryer & my house doesn’t have anywhere big enough for my clothes horse to go without it getting in the way! I absolutely love putting my clothes on the line!

Reactions: 10
As sad as it sounds, I can't wait to get my clothes outside to dry. I still don't get the whole washing rack thing on the wall. In a bedroom.
Bloody makes my day getting it all hung up outside and dried. Cant wait to get all my bedlinen out tomorrow as it looks warmer and sunnier than today (been raining today where I am). It's the little things 😁

Surely will cause damp problems. I live in a 1 bedroom flat and hate the winter when I can’t dry outside. Although have a dryer and a electric Airer but that gets in the way lol

Reactions: 3
Call me out if I’m wrong cos I know nothing about gardening but I thought plants you misted were things that like humid environments, like orchids? Why does she need to mist it on top of two jugs of water a day? I feel sorry for the alpacas

Reactions: 16
Them tattlerzzz are schaying I wooooorterrr my plarnnntzzzzch too much. I will show them I don’t care what they say by giving a tsunami spraying with mums glarssschhh schpray botttuLllllll. Petulant twit. Rip Orla. Sorry we couldn’t save you 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
How low can she stoop?

Using Mental Health Awareness week to ADVERTISE her own podcast?

Disgusting.

4DDAA012-3A75-4360-BD1C-690DBD34CEA9.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
She has made me feel sorry for that bloody tree, I want to go and rescue it! Zopha step away from the tree!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. But why doesn't she ever mention Jamie's family? It's always HER mum, HER dad, HER sister etc..

Reactions: 18
You never see Ronnie giving HER affection. She will occasionally paw him like a dog but where’s him resting his head on her chest. Or clutching her hand. Or hanging off her leg or asking to be picked up. You know? My god my two are constantly on me. I can’t sit down without them fighting over who gets to sit on me. I have to sit in the middle so I can have one either side. They wedge their little hands into any folds to keep them warm. They shove their hands up my top and hold onto my boob (or is that just breastfed kids? 😂). They lick my face. Yep. Lick it.
You get the idea. It’s her clawing at him and him not reacting. It’s desperately sad.
Mine were the same when they were younger, always hanging off me like limpets and vying for the best position 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s showed us her watering the olive tree twice in the last week..

I got mine (£25 not £200 like hers) the day before she bought hers and only watered it once... and mine looks much healthier!!!
Ooh I’d like an olive tree 🙈 where did you purchase for £25 is it indoors or outdoors I’m wanting something for outside my front door I could ever spend £200 on one like 😱

Reactions: 6
Ooh I’d like an olive tree 🙈 where did you purchase for £25 is it indoors or outdoors I’m wanting something for outside my front door I could ever spend £200 on one like 😱
They were in Aldi! It’s an outdoor one (i think, thats where mine is anyway😂) My local aldi don’t have them any more but I’m sure some will still have!
...I absolutely ‘love itttt’ but gutted she bought one the day after me😭😂

Reactions: 9
She’s showed us her watering the olive tree twice in the last week..

I got mine (£25 not £200 like hers) the day before she bought hers and only watered it once... and mine looks much healthier!!!
My dad taught me as a kid to always learn which country/ies or region a plant is originally from and water as if you're replicating the climate.
I'd be asking for a refund from Jet2 if my Mediterranean holiday had rainfall as often as Soph waterboards Orla.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hinch obviously doesn't realise how much more engagement she could get by portraying the realities of motherhood! Not so much showing tantrums etc (not sure which decent person would record a child like that), but even her saying "urgh, can't wait to have 5 minutes to myself" or her whinging she can't eat her tea without Ron wanting what she has on her plate despite him having the same, her regretting starting to blow some bubbles for him because she's now been doing it for 30 mins solid.

Being a parent to a toddler isn't all caddies, naps and tidiness. Parenting is feeling love, happiness, joy, stress, hopelessness, frustration and contentment in copious amounts through the day, every day.
I know my child doesn't care about how tidy my house is, she won't remember that when she's older. She'll remember her mam being there for her, nurturing her, guiding her, allowing her to express her emotions without judgment, allowing her to explore and find her own ways to do things. I give her time to communicate in whatever way she feels most comfortable. I don't cackle in her face so she thinks she's being mocked, I encourage her.

Sorry its a long one; I'm just glad I'm able to see through this 'perfect' insta life, when in reality, the offspring of these zelebs are being emotionally neglected and its sad, so sad! It's almost as if people think of its not on social media, it didn't happen! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.