Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Ronnie, his little face šŸ„ŗ

I really do think that has nothing to do with Sopha, thereā€™s something not quite there with him (sorry if that sounds insensitive Iā€™m not sure what the best wording to use is!) and that the little lad needs help. I sincerely hope he is behind the scenes.

Reactions: 17
So is planning to show content until she has the baby (playing devils advocate. I know sheā€™s had him šŸ˜œ)?
Is she planning to just keep going until she disappears?
If she KNOWS the baby is coming this week - like she said ā€œany day nowā€, would you not say ā€œright guys, the baby WILL be coming this week so Iā€™m going to duck out now. I want to get myself in the zone. I might pop on now and then to say hi but Iā€™m essentially off to spend my last few days in peace before it all kicks off! Donā€™t worry we will let you know in due course.ā€

I canā€™t understand all this mindless posting of random stuff and yet not actually addressing feelings, the bump, meaningful baby prep. Itā€™s just random. Listless.
To me it fuels the theory sheā€™s had the baby and is holding out for something else before she reveals...

Reactions: 41
Didnā€™t bother to use apostrophes and didnā€™t bother to attach any links to places that could help. Cheers Soph.
Really takes the emotional impact out of it when you see AD there too doesn't it?
That swipe up is bleeping vicious. She could have linked MIND, CALM, The Samaritans, MENCAP, or one of the many other charitable causes that support mental health. But no. Its her linktree, a handy guidebook to all her affiliate links and own merchandise. I cannot fathom how she thinks she is the answer to anyone's concerns when she has just put up a post about needing constant reassurance from her husband and that she doesnt have any of the answers.
She is so dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Get your bingo dabbers ready guyzzz.
That story of her scraping stroking Ron's head is here for her to make a message montage full of "you'll be a wonderful mum Sophie , you and Henry have the perfect marriage, can't wait to see your new puppy" "I love Ron like he's my own. If he doesn't like the new baby I am a 'Ronnie person' so ill rehome him" etc. With all the same grammatical mistakes we usually see! Heck I've got time to myself this morning. Might make one up for us šŸ˜‚
i dont want to give her more attention but sometimes i think it would be fun to reply to her posts with an ott sickly message and she if she posts it thinking its a loyal shopper šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were in Aldi! Itā€™s an outdoor one (i think, thats where mine is anywayšŸ˜‚) My local aldi donā€™t have them any more but Iā€™m sure some will still have!
...I absolutely ā€˜love ittttā€™ but gutted she bought one the day after mešŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
sorry off topic but Thanks for this! Iā€™ve just told my friend to keep an eye out for me, sheā€™s always in aldi!

Reactions: 6
She didnā€™t think bats were real and doesnā€™t know what they look like šŸ˜³

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What a callous, disgraceful thing to do. Posting about Mental Health, while promoting yourself and your podcast, adding a swipe up, taking the sheep directly to it. Obviously because no fucker is listening to it, despite Inch posting about it, even while he's shagging playing with the neighbours or wanking working out in the garage.

Disgusting.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Saw her post about this morning regarding their Podcast and Mental Health and Body Image. I wouldnā€™t take anything away from either one of them around MH advice if they were the last ppl on the planet! They are so selfish as Influencers šŸ˜” and not in the real world. Hinch wouldnā€™t know what real life was about if it slapped her around the face! To use an opportunity to promote themselves during continued difficult times in the world atm is disgusting in my opinion! Hinch is so self absorbed and has such a selfish approach to life! Such a fake account she runs sucking ppl in with her lies lack of transparency she has no morals or standards!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My daughter is a new mummy and has recently deleted all of her social media accounts due to the fact she was watching these new sleb and insta mums show off what they are trying to portray as real but really a staged set trying to sell you tit and exploit you. It was making her feel awful about herself an mixed with hormones itā€™s a recipe for self loathing and feelings of failure. She was up showering at 5.30am or she wouldnā€™t get the chance to wash. Yet these girls are film set ready and their babies snuggled up in the latest high end bouncers and gifted prams. She was so low about how she was lacking in comparison she was spiralling into a dark hole.
I am so proud of her for realising itā€™s all FAKE and they are sell sell selling. Itā€™s rubbing salt in the wounds when you naturally donā€™t know if youā€™re on your arse or your elbow.

Please any new mummyā€™s or mums to be, step away from these platforms, seek real advice from health professionals, family and friends, not these soul sucking demons.
Here endeth the lesson xxx
Oh my I feel for your daughter so much. Please remind her that these people have help. Many influencers have husbands and nannies running around behind the scenes. Iā€™m sure she is doing an amazing job. ā¤

Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m listening to any of those podcasts and adding to their numbers but if Iā€™ve read correctly sheā€™s promoting it through Mental Health Awareness week AND preaching about positive body image? When she hides behind a face of 20+ make up products and a filter?? Sheā€™s never shown the same face twice ffs. Absolute fraud and promoting her crappy podcast (complete with a swipe up) using MH awareness week is an all time low.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Really takes the emotional impact out of it when you see AD there too doesn't it?
That swipe up is bleeping vicious. She could have linked MIND, CALM, The Samaritans, MENCAP, or one of the many other charitable causes that support mental health. But no. Its her linktree, a handy guidebook to all her affiliate links and own merchandise. I cannot fathom how she thinks she is the answer to anyone's concerns when she has just put up a post about needing constant reassurance from her husband and that she doesnt have any of the answers.
She is so dangerous.
She really does think she is the answer, truly believes it! Remember when she said her actual doctor wanted to bottle her & sell her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I've taken a bullet for you guys. I've started listening to this episode of the shodcast.
4 mins 30 seconds in they are talking about Sophie sniffing her mum and taking a rag to school with mad ma's perfume on it to sniff on. She eludes she had "an episode at school"
jamie: who did you talk to apart from your mum? Did you talk to anyone else?
sophie: not really. No. no one understands me like my mum does though.

Even for you guys, I can't do this. This is the first time I've listened and as a former music tech student the cuts and edits are very obvious and poorly done.
thats-it-im-out-of-here-f8e37.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Baby announcement will be Tuesday - saying she had him over the weekend - thatā€™s my prediction

Reactions: 6
Binky Felstead (ex MIC) is about 38 weeks pregnant and has another child a bit older than Ronnie. She's documenting how she's preparing her daughter for the birth, how she can help Mummy with the bathing, feeding etc. and talking about how she wants to make sure her daughter doesn't feel left out. Surely Sophie should be doing the same, so it's something that other pregnant women with younger children can relate to? Buying the gift for the child from the new baby, etc. I just don't get why she wouldn't use her platform to do this instead of sitting around watering a plant that shouldn't be misted and cleaning her sink!

Reactions: 22
I've taken a bullet for you guys. I've started listening to this episode of the shodcast.
4 mins 30 seconds in they are talking about Sophie sniffing her mum and taking a rag to school with mad ma's perfume on it to sniff on. She eludes she had "an episode at school"
jamie: who did you talk to apart from your mum? Did you talk to anyone else?
sophie: not really. No. no one understands me like my mum does though.

Even got you guys, I can't do this. This is the first time I've listened and as a former music tech student the cuts and edits are very obvious and poorly done.
View attachment 569265

So essentially she's saying she's had untreated mental health issues since childhood? If that is true she should not be in the public eye. That's asking for trouble. You have to have a certain inner strength to deal with the tit that's flung at you being an influencer and some of the most popular and confident people out there struggle. It's not the place for someone with mental health issues and her family should really are in to protect her from potential damage

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.