Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what else smells amazing? My freshly cut grass and the actual lavender I have planted in the garden
I think that’s the first time she’s actually shown her Astro up close like that. Given it a ruffle. She’s not been much of an advert for it.
And yes absolutely. Love the smell of actual grass and actual lavender. We are currently reseeding patches of our grass because gardens take a lot of work. They aren’t ever perfect. Nature is imperfect and that’s what makes it beautiful. Oh Sophie rose if only you knew.

Reactions: 26
I feel it, I reckon we’ve got a window cleaning story coming again today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hinch obviously doesn't realise how much more engagement she could get by portraying the realities of motherhood! Not so much showing tantrums etc (not sure which decent person would record a child like that), but even her saying "urgh, can't wait to have 5 minutes to myself" or her whinging she can't eat her tea without Ron wanting what she has on her plate despite him having the same, her regretting starting to blow some bubbles for him because she's now been doing it for 30 mins solid.

Being a parent to a toddler isn't all caddies, naps and tidiness. Parenting is feeling love, happiness, joy, stress, hopelessness, frustration and contentment in copious amounts through the day, every day.
I know my child doesn't care about how tidy my house is, she won't remember that when she's older. She'll remember her mam being there for her, nurturing her, guiding her, allowing her to express her emotions without judgment, allowing her to explore and find her own ways to do things. I give her time to communicate in whatever way she feels most comfortable. I don't cackle in her face so she thinks she's being mocked, I encourage her.

Sorry its a long one; I'm just glad I'm able to see through this 'perfect' insta life, when in reality, the offspring of these zelebs are being emotionally neglected and its sad, so sad! It's almost as if people think of its not on social media, it didn't happen! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I feel sad for the insta generation, the perfect life they pretend to lead, the pressures of keeping upper look. The money it must cost, the mental health problems it’ll no doubt cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I actually think Jamie comes off fairly well in the podcasts. I get he’s an experienced and successful sales guy so it’s literally his job to be likeable but still.....
He actually seems quite articulate and knows what he’s talking about, even having to correct her on a few occasions (“drinking avocados”, “bats don’t exist” etc 🤦🏻‍♀️). When I listen to the podcast I get much more of a “big brother” or even “father figure” vibe, rather than husband and wife. It feels like everything they share about their life is about him helping her, him saving her, caring for her, doing things for her, wanting to take away all her stresses etc etc etc as opposed to two fully grown adults equally capable of dealing with life. Doesn’t seem a two way street to me at all, seems quite an unhealthy example to set, not what I’d call couple goals.

Edited to correct a couple of spelling mistakes I spotted

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Jesus christ Soph, she only wanted to know what you cleaned your grass with, she wasn't asking you where you got it from!! #AD #AD #AD

• Sad
If I sat stroking my LO’s hair like that do you know what would happen?
She would turn, look at me, smile and then probably either come and sit next to me and drag my hand up to her head to carry on or she would climb into my lap for a cuddle.
The detachment between them really makes me sad, such a shame.
I sometimes think that Ronnie’s been here before - that he has superior intelligence and inside he’s going: ‘for duck’s sake, here we go again with this inane drivel. If I just pretend it’s not happening it’ll stop and they’ll go and wank a tap or something....’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Goes to show she has major issues. Needs constant reassurance? Grow up Sophie. You're in your bleeping 30s. Stop being a little princess 😴

How can she she something about body image when she filters herself 24,7 and has very clear body issues herself. Try loving yourself before sharing things like this you little hypocrite. Anything to make herself look good.

Reactions: 27
I always get confused by that line under her ‘eyebrow’ - I mean is that her actual eyebrow or botched Botox?? Let us know hun. They’re almost on the moon man.
Pretty sure it looks like Fox eye lift thread. Basically marionette strings for your eyebrows.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight. Yesterday she was slapping on her make up with a trowel while eyefucking herself just to go for lunch with her own husband and child (who probably starved by the time she was finished). Then today she's using mental health awareness week to promote her own podcast and tell people they should love themselves just as they are. Even though she's always hiding behind about 400 filters and has obvious body image issues based on her use of filters/hiding behind cushions and starving herself to the point of hospitalisation during her first pregnancy (if the rumours are anything to go by, but I doubt she'd actually address that at all in her books or podcast). I wonder if that's why she seems to fail at bonding with Ronnie? Resentment that being pregnant with him would either ruin her figure or force her to address her eating problems. The perfectly stacked cans, mugshots and pre-made Ribena she always seems to be drinking just screams eating disorder. Which if that is the case she needs to get off Instagram and get some real help.

And using lavender scented grass cleaner is just the most ridiculously pointless thing I've ever heard of. If you like the smell of lavender, plant lavender! Nothing I've ever come across actually smells as nice as the real thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does she actually have this blood condition though 🤔 could be more bullshit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've been thinking about this too, maybe the only condition she has is psychological but would she really bullshit about this when her family and friends watch her stories, and you'd hope her family would pull her up about this if they see her telling porkies or at least support her through it if she really believes she has the blood condition? The problem is, Hinch never speaks openly about anything. She drops little hints, and subtle sentences about these kind of things but then doesn't seem to talk about it again. Like her broken toe, she mentioned it once then never spoke of it again when you'd expect her to say how it's healing and show her toe journey 🤮 as it's a common injury, but she thinks she's the only person to have broke a toe 😂 she could do this with her blood condition, help her followers in similar situations if she explained in detail what it involves for her and baby instead of dropping little snippets like she has these stents, baby makes it uncomfortable, bruise easily blah blah blah, it's all basic information and leaves you wondering why she's not bringing more awareness to it.

Today she has said she is excited Ron is going to be a big brother but petrified, that Ron and everything is ok. Why? Explain more, don't leave it hanging like that. I can hazard a guess why, and I also know it's for engagement but it's so annoying. She will never make a success of a mummy account, if that's what she's aiming for, she hasn't got the depth.

I was thinking she had Munchausen's, obviously that's extreme and there are no signs she hurts herself or her babies. She seems to thrive off other people's misfortune though, a schadenfreude, most likely a hypochondriac, needy, attention seeker who can't string more than a simple sentence together.

That's my waffle written down for the day, she bores the life out of me, love the craic and the fact she doesn't fool anybody on here though.

• Heart
Perhaps Jamie should stop enjoying needy Sophie and listen back to this podcast and say enough is enough we need to get you some help and get you better for Ronnie & #2 sake. Her constant manic behaviour is not fair on them, they should not be expected to be the ones holding her up she is their mother and they need her support.
Her family need to stop pandering to her and enabling her and support her to the better version of herself that she is looking for in inspirational quotes 24/7.

Reactions: 22
Goes to show she has major issues. Needs constant reassurance? Grow up Sophie. You're in your bleeping 30s. Stop being a little princess 😴
100% this! I’m due my baby next month and needing extra growth scans. I won’t be asking the midwife, doctor, my partner or anybody else for reassurance that all will be okay (not that there’s any indication it won’t be okay, it’s just a precaution in my case) because I know that’s not something they can ever say with absolute certainty! If you spend your life being reassured by others that everything will be fantastic and perfect then it makes things so much worse mentally when things aren’t perfect because you’ve not prepared for it!
Instead you just have to be an adult, hope for the best while preparing yourself for the worst (without sounding too pessimistic!) You can’t rely on other people to guarantee it’ll all be fine, because life isn’t a fairy tale, one day it won’t all be fine and part of being an adult is learning how to deal with that unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You know what else smells amazing? My freshly cut grass and the actual lavender I have planted in the garden
Another bingo for tattle, someone mentioned her lawn and said it was gifted the other day so she’s making point

Reactions: 4
I actually think Jamie comes off fairly well in the podcasts. I get he’s an experienced and successful sales guy so it’s literally his job to be likeable but still.....
He actually seems quite articulate and knows what he’s talking about, even having to correct her on a few occasions (“drinking avocados”, “bats don’t exist” etc 🤦🏻‍♀️). When I listen to the podcast I get much more of a “big brother” or even “father figure” vibe, rather than husband and wife. It feels like everything they share about their life is about him helping her, him saving her, caring for her, doing things for her, wanting to take away all her stresses etc etc etc as opposed to two fully grown adults equally capable of dealing with life. Doesn’t seem a two way street to me at all, seems quite an unhealthy example to set, not what I’d call couple goals.

Edited to correct a couple of spelling mistakes I spotted
I haven’t listened to the podcast but I watched his episode of tipping point and I thought he came off quite well too. He had a bit of banter. I feel in the early days of Mrs hinch when he made the off appearance he was quite funny (when he wasn’t calling her sheep ‘shoppers’). I imagine he probably had quite a few friends before he becomes Sophie’s full time carer now he’s just a sad shell of the man he once was. I don’t feel sorry for him though coz he’s enjoying this and pushing this as much as hinch is. They are really hoping this podcast will lead to something bigger.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.