Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing is in real time. She posted she was going to lay on the sofa all day a few weeks back & was caught in primark 🤣
Why not just be transparent about what she’s doing?! No need to divulge her exact location lol but she could have said she was taking a trip to the shops! I honestly don’t get the rationale behind it at all and I don’t know any other ‘influencer’ that does this. I actually really enjoy watching RR as she actually comes across a relatively normal. P.s. she was listening to a podcast today Sophie, and it wasn’t her own!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We said she wasn't posting cleaning content anymore.. and here we are 15 squirts of elbow sh*te later.

That baby has definitely been born.
20210511_192507.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not a fan of Stacey but her grid post compared to sofa, and her stories letting him help was lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why can she not just put the baby to sleep in his pram downstairs like normal people? Everything is so extra with her.

Reactions: 10
Why not just be transparent about what she’s doing?! No need to divulge her exact location lol but she could have said she was taking a trip to the shops! I honestly don’t get the rationale behind it at all and I don’t know any other ‘influencer’ that does this. I actually really enjoy watching RR as she actually comes across a relatively normal. P.s. she was listening to a podcast today Sophie, and it wasn’t her own!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Or declare a day off without making a big deal about being stuck to the sofa all day. It’s the pointless lie that I despise so much. If you lie about the little things, what big things are you hiding?

Reactions: 15
That basket looks like the one my son was in at a funeral home 😬😬😬
That’s so sad but it made me smile at your attitude. Having been a paediatric nurse in another life, I did understand the comparison and despite the sadness, it gave me a chuckle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The last few days it’s been “Jamie’s taken Ron to the park… Jamie’s taken Ron to my mums… Jamie’s bathing Ron… Jamie’s at the neighbours with ron…” does she actually do anything with her little boy at all?!?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Or declare a day off without making a big deal about being stuck to the sofa all day. It’s the pointless lie that I despise so much. If you lie about the little things, what big things are you hiding?
A few month old baby perhaps?🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.