Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she is a stuck record. She is SO BORING manzzzzzz
And as predicted horrific numbers on the latest grid post.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Inch has taken Ron to the prom. Nice walk with fresh air.
WHY DOESN’T HE TAKE THE BLOODY DOG??
Heaven know that mutt needs exercise - they go to the park and yet they never take him anywhere? Cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
You have to also remember that there was no real evidence this was filmed at Xmas. No Xmas decorations in the background for any household. And she did proceeded to do a bump montage where the bump appeared the second she took a pregnancy test (going by the nails) and then didn’t grow any bigger over two months of montages. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I agree the table wasn’t e ven set nice for Christmas Day. She even had the vase I’d pampas grass still on there pushed to the side to make way for the laptop. I think it was totally staged before Christmas 🙄😊

Reactions: 16
So Inch has taken Ron to the prom. Nice walk with fresh air.
WHY DOESN’T HE TAKE THE BLOODY DOG??
Heaven know that mutt needs exercise - they go to the park and yet they never take him anywhere? Cruel.
This boils my piss soooo much. We take our little dog everywhere with us (within reason), she's only a little Cavapoo and walks 6 miles with us most mornings before work. If she can do that with her little legs I'm sure they can take poor Henerz for what I will assume is a short walk with Ronerz. Its an absolute disgrace!! :mad:

Reactions: 26
I agree the table wasn’t e ven set nice for Christmas Day. She even had the vase I’d pampas grass still on there pushed to the side to make way for the laptop. I think it was totally staged before Christmas 🙄😊
I say that was pretty recorded in October around when Astrogate kicked off!

Reactions: 11
This scatter gun approach to her account is just not working at all!
She’s supposed to be a cleaning account - promotes P&G but doesn’t really clean anything. All this SLO-mo and finger clicking with music over the top isn’t cleaning! I want to see a filthy bathroom cleaned properly with (ideally eco) products and explanations about why they work. And show the process from start to finish!
Tries to be a Mummy account - never shows anything of the reality of being a Mum. And plenty of others are doing it better and with real honesty. Having a stay at home Dad and parents on tap so you can faff about all day on IG isn’t real life for 99.9% of her followers.
Tries to be a beauty influencer (massive eye roll) whilst filtered to the eye balls!

It’s time to pick a lane and stay in it and do it honestly and transparently or just give it up!

Just my rambling thoughts again this morning 😁
Shhhhh we give her far too many tips! 😂 she’s probably taking notes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since when did resting pre pregnancy mean sitting on your fat size 10 arse in your jamas all day?

That seems like a bigger risk than just pottering about and having a little walk at home so the blood flows better.

Grinch never misses the opportunity to do absolutely nothing

Reactions: 14
Both of these images a few days apart. The first is when she went round her mates house to eat in the garden. Note the lack of bump. The second a few days prior.
she looks as pregnant there as she did in the star pyjamas shot. which again was posted around the same time - start of April. I’m sorry but she looks pretty full term there.
I Am standing by baby born around mid January and she intended to reveal around Easter. But she didn’t. Now I think this is to do with Hinch Farm. I don’t know what though.

eta - this bump shot and the other April ones just look very different to the bakestball bump she’s been sporting. She looks healthy pregnant in the April shots - the bump goes all round her torso.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Quite new to this thread, dip in and out to have a read now and again as I find Hinch one of the most over rated and boring Instagrammers, with her basic ass house. BUT it’s such a fast moving thread so let me ask a question if I may.. why do we think she’s had the baby already? What would be the benefit in it for her?Xx

Reactions: 7
This boils my piss soooo much. We take our little dog everywhere with us (within reason), she's only a little Cavapoo and walks 6 miles with us most mornings before work. If she can do that with her little legs I'm sure they can take poor Henerz for what I will assume is a short walk with Ronerz. Its an absolute disgrace!! :mad:
Same here, if we go out so does our dog. She’s fit as fiddle

Reactions: 10
Just got back from Tesco and those hunch home hunch cushions look like a few hundred alpacas have chewed em up and spat em out. Then slept on them for a week. Look so cheap and poorly made in very low quality faded material. £12 each too. Artisan shartisan. And they were stacked high and in over flow barrrsssssshkiiittttsssss too. Sold out my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Help me out here, I’m not the best educated person but I’m not lacking knowledge and have more than enough capacity to understand but for the life of me I really really can’t understand all the pre records, yep for #ads to be signed off by the company that’s paying her but apart from that and of course doing those stupid montages, that have to take loads of time . I can’t understand why?

Reactions: 10
She thinks she’s tricking us with her secrecy and pre records, cackling away thinking she’s getting one up on us. Funny thing is we don’t really care, we’re only here for the bants and the tattle love 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I work in a charity shop and we currently have 132 copies of her book in the back room 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.