Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can safely assume, that she's actually reading this book about Alpacas. No big hard words, for sopha to stress about (although maracas is a tough one) :rolleyes:

No wonder she wanted to learn Spanish, must be planning on becoming an Alpaca whisperer. 😂

Captureuhuuuh.JPG
Capturegyyyg.JPG
Capturehuhuhuu.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi, long time lurker, first time conspiracy theorist!
So, I’m watching her video from last night and started to think that this Hinch Farm “dream” has seemly sprung up from nowhere but she has been presenting herself as a modern-day Cinderella as of late. The poor little-lady cleaning/wanking her taps at home and dreaming of a better life.
The thing about fairytales is no-one is bothered about what comes after the ‘happily ever after’. So, what if Grinch has concocted this fairytale dream of owning a farm with her boys running around as a way to finish her story on the ‘gram? What if we see her run off into the sunset and never to return? She must know that if she does get her farm she will have 0 relatable content to her sheep so why not give them the big happily ever after?

I bet she tries writing children’s books about the adventures of Ron & CC2 on the farm and will probably freelance as a social media consultant but I think the days of her insta account are numbered.
I’ve called the children’s book one before but yeah I get your thinking. Although her fan base seem to forgive anything g she does so they’ll be tellling her how much she deserves it after all her ‘ hard work’ although god know what they’ll do when she leaves greyskul behind and embarks on country style

Reactions: 3
Ok so she had him in January is due ‘soon’ but didn’t want to give the date or even the month away. Still time for the imaginary paps to come after you sopha. 🥱🤦🏼‍♀️ Yawn.

Reactions: 9
She uploaded that 6 weeks ago. Inch uploaded the one of them on the sofa 1-2 weeks later. I think that was her right at the end of her pregnancy. Not that I’m saying the photos were taken end of March/April at all. Just that those were “real”.
Very very interesting.
B260BFD7-D70F-4810-9FE3-EFF7A3B80D63.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Good grief woman get off your fecking arse & go for a walk!

And if I had £1 for every time Onslow was plugging that shitecast I would be as rich a them by now!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she is blagging about Alpaca farm. I think she needs to pacify her harscore sheep that she made believe she 'is just lil old me who will never change, and never leave this house' She needs to manipulate them that she is doing it for the Alpacas and not because they have given her what they wanted.... Money and instafame. It has changed her, and they are seeing it... Hence the few comments on Andrex post. And this has paved the way for the labour speel. Another two weeks of engagement there Soph!!! She is so transparent but some followers have not been deradicalized yet.

Reactions: 12
RIGHT. The novelty has well and truly worn off with this tit now.

So weeks and weeks ago,(someone will have the exact date) she was saying she’ll probably be induced. Then she said head is down and ready. Then she said she was waddling and felt ready to give birth. Then she said last week that she thought it was be “that week”. Then she said she had “popped”.
Then she went to Traceys, bounced around the driveway and complained she was now “really uncomfortable.”
Then asked for suggestions to bring on labour and NOWWW is saying “should be any day.
Why the duck is she making out like she herself doesn’t have a clue what’s going on?? I get that she is playing stupid games with us here, but to her sheep she’s going on like it’s just guess work despite saying she would most likely be induced due to her condition and baby was resting on a stent or something? All this “maybe this week, possibly tomorrow guyzzzzzz, should be here by 2027 if that makes sense guys, but not before I’ve perfected my curtain pleats and finished this chapter of The idiots guide to Alpacas” is beyond an actual joke now. For the love of god, will someone shake them?! It’s like they’ve been lobotomised.
It's ridiculous. She's been making out since April that it was imminent. Over a month later and we're still waiting. I presume she's booked in for an induction this week or she's over due otherwise there could still be at least another 2 weeks left if she's full term and they're allowing her to go overdue/naturally.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
"How are you today?"
Sitting here wondering if you've had the baby, actually having a baby, or if the baby is 20 years old and already in college.
Also wondering where your "questions about the nursery that ill answer all of" is. Because my question hasn't been answered yet.
Thats how I am today. Confused, hurt and ignored 😏

I've just had a thought... what if the new book is going to he a parenting book

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I still strongly don’t think she’s had it but I very much enjoy reading the speculation 🤣

I think she’s overdue and FURIOUS about it. She’ll definitely be one of those annoying women who’s sure they’ll have the baby early. I always enjoy it when they go overdue 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We all know that Hinch only goes out if it involves shopping. She doesn’t ever take Ron anywhere by herself. As a mum of two, I find her very strange that way. I used to love taking my kids for a walk or to the park by myself. It seems like it’s only Jamie who takes Ron and the dog out mostly. Hinch may do a ‘token’ walk in her slippers for the gram, but I don’t believe she does anything else - she certainly never shows it, and we know how much she loves to film herself! And yes it’s bizarre not mentioning mental Health awareness week, especially when she loves to talk about her anxiety when she’s screwed up and her lies are laid bare! She’s cried wolf far too many times.

Reactions: 31
I reliable source tells me that both cars are on the drive.
It's not inconceivable that they could walk,but what if he had to get back in a hurry🤷‍♀️
Could he have dropped her off to be induced to be called back when she’s in established labour? I know, I’m clutching at straws now 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I find it odd as a mother that she never is never alone with her child! It’s bloody weird and not normal

Reactions: 31
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy
Agree that IS odd, I think Ron’s been at Ma’sovernight and Jamie maybe away to gym now they’ve reopened

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.