Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that grid post she’s probably doing prerecords because she’s having a fit over her engagement. What will she do with the alpacas when she’s not got any money left coming in because she’s irrelevant again?

Reactions: 9
So Inch has taken Ron to the prom. Nice walk with fresh air.
WHY DOESN’T HE TAKE THE BLOODY DOG??
Heaven know that mutt needs exercise - they go to the park and yet they never take him anywhere? Cruel.
I wonder if he can't handle holding a dog lead as well as look after Ron at the same time. We know Sopha mentions that Ron can be hard work at times, terrible 2s and whatever . BUT makes you wonder how they will handle things now that when CC3 arrives. I doubt vest will be able to go out on his own with both kids and Sopha isn't allowed to be on her own with a child. Christ its gonna be a tit show AND I CANT BLOODY WAIT 🤣👌

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She managed to lean in and bend quite freely for someone who is 60 months pregnant.

eta - don’t forget your moon bump when you go and pick up your maccy ds Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
There was a video of her make up and getting ready that had a bottle warmer in the background. I clicked back to rewatch and it has gone. It was blue. Has anyone else noticed 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Don’t know why you would need that much makeup to have a bit of lunch. It’s kind of sad.

Reactions: 19
Hinch farm? What the f...

Good luck with farm animals if you can't even look after fish hun.

Reactions: 8
Just beacuse she loves a quote... But this is about as close to the mark narc as you can get!!!
FB_IMG_1620658902052.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New to this thread and I don’t pass much heed of mrs.hinch to be honest but like does her husband work ? Or do they just sit at home and make money from her Instagram 😂? Jeez she must be making a fair bit if they can’t doesn’t look like she struggles for money . Probably a stupid question apologies in advance 😂

Reactions: 9
Funny how she's suddenly happy to announce she's due any moment. Has she realised that she's run out of content and people are getting bored and not interacting.

I don't think even a baby or house move will save her now. People will be interested to see his face/name and then the new house and then it will be back to not caring.
Think OK mag is out on a Tuesday

Reactions: 10
Corrrr she loves herself. And Soph... please don’t eat any boys. Lunch time was quite a long time ago now but you can’t be that hungry to want to eat boys.
I don’t see the point of all these filters, she obviously thinks she looks great there and will have loads of messages from the sheep saying ‘you look stunning babe’ but then she’ll look in the mirror and see a completely different face. No wonder she has so many issues, she can’t be happy with how she looks at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry in advance as I never usually comment on her looks as I think she is attractive but omg those eyebrows

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.