Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's apparently home alone whilst inch takes Ron out, she'll 100% be on tattle. Hi Soph 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How can Freda claim she sent that balloon for Xmas when they didn’t have a baby gender reveal until feb 🙈surely she would’ve spoilt the “surprise” or am I missing something 🧐..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So these 2 pictures are from Christmas Day and that’s definitely a 20wk scan pic, so work your way back 20 + wks brings you to around conceived July so she would of been 40wks around 2/3 wks ago 🤔 that’s if my calculations are near enough ?? But we can never believe a word she says anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️
It wouldn’t. If she was 20 weeks at Christmas, she hits 40 weeks this week ish. If she was 20 weeks just before Christmas , that fits with me guessing she’s overdue now 🙊

How can Freda claim she sent that balloon for Xmas when they didn’t have a baby gender reveal until feb 🙈surely she would’ve spoilt the “surprise” or am I missing something 🧐..
No she was claiming it was just a random balloon for Ronnie...as if it’s totally believable she got him a baby-shower looking balloon for Christmas 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree that IS odd, I think Ron’s been at Ma’sovernight and Jamie maybe away to gym now they’ve reopened
But again surely you'd want one of your "support bubble" to be close by if you're days away form having a baby 🤔 unless the pic she posted at one is from this morning - woke up early in labour, got taken to hospital, is now sat around waiting until Jamie can join her? None of it adds up, and surely she knows that by now

Reactions: 5
I’ve not watched the bleep in weeks, because she is just a basic witch using being pregnant as a personality trait. But saw this on insta and it reminded me of Hinch.
C1DB830C-8977-40BB-AEC7-DC6596D5BF81.jpeg

Must admit my insta is a much nicer place now I’ve blocked her and anyone associated with her ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I would expect a few days of radio silence are on the cards - really whip those Hinchers up in a frenzy, come back a few days later and she’ll still be pregnant with the excuse of they wanted to spend quality time as a family of 3 4 before the new baby arrives and/or they’ve been busy visiting alpacas.

Also I forgot to say, I’ve been pretty bummed since my gifted list has become redundant so every time Ronnie has worn an outfit that’s been tagged, I’ve messaged the company. I message off my personal account and serve up the ultimate tit sandwich. I start with some bum licking about how much I love their product and Mrs Hinch and how nice of her to support them so publicly on a large platform, then add the tit Filing by saying but I am disappointed that she doesn’t tag it appropriately as gifted because I look up to her (🤮🤮🤮) and thought she was honest and transparent. I then finish it all off saying I can’t wait to buy something from them for my niece/nephew/friend etc.Some just reply with an emoji or thank you for your support but the general consensus from those who replied properly, is that they were intended gifts, but if she receives something she likes, she then contacts them, tells them she likes it, but would like to PAY for the product but still share Ronnie wearing it and tags them. I would kind of respect her for this is I didn’t think she just did it to be super sneaky and protect herself (and stay off my list of course lol)! She/they are very clever and very calculated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t know if it’s been discussed before, but she found out she was pregnant in September and didnt tell her family until Christmas Day? Now this might seem unlikely as our zoph never lies, makes me wonder when she really told them and if the Christmas quiz was recorded in September or they all pretended to react at Christmas.

Reactions: 15
I don’t know if it’s been discussed before, but she found out she was pregnant in September and didnt tell her family until Christmas Day? Now this might seem unlikely as our zoph never lies, makes me wonder when she really told them and if the Christmas quiz was recorded in September or they all pretended to react at Christmas.
Yet fredayahooo knew before soph apparently, Told her to take a test!

Reactions: 8
Sooooo how much does hinch care about human rights? When Colombia and Palestine will be trending is that when she’ll post about it if at all? hinch is the type if it don’t affect me I couldn’t give a toss and yet she has so many die hard fans how 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Guys, I took another little break from veruuca and I'm all caught up now.... and WELL...

She has well and truly boiled my piss with the farm thing!! I'm actually so full of rage I'm going to explode!! A farm!!! Hinch farm!!! We are a full time farming family and it's damn well hard!! Its dirty and smelly and exhausting. Throw in 2 kids and my home will never be a show home. Doesn't matter how much I clean it. And I'm fine with that because our kids and animals are happy and healthy. But how dare she think that she can can just slip into the farming role with a click of her fingers.

bleeping livid 😡 she's such an entitled little princess of sunny maldon ✊💦

Sorry I just needed to get that off my chest.

Also what is she resting from? Rest? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So these 2 pictures are from Christmas Day and that’s definitely a 20wk scan pic, so work your way back 20 + wks brings you to around conceived July so she would of been 40wks around 2/3 wks ago 🤔 that’s if my calculations are near enough ?? But we can never believe a word she says anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️
You have to also remember that there was no real evidence this was filmed at Xmas. No Xmas decorations in the background for any household. And she did proceeded to do a bump montage where the bump appeared the second she took a pregnancy test (going by the nails) and then didn’t grow any bigger over two months of montages. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Yet fredayahooo knew before soph apparently, Told her to take a test!
With what we’ve been told about Freda, I actually wonder if this is a cover story from Hinch. Can you imagine if her and Jamie were trying and literally found out even before she’d missed her period, but wanted to keep it to themselves. Wanted to have a little secret and not tell ANY family until 12 weeks. Fast forward a few weeks and Freda tells Soph to take a test because she has a feeling. Soph is scared/obedient of Mummy so has no choice but to take a test. Can’t tell Freda she’s known all along because mummy will be hurt/upset/angry so Sophie has to act shocked and then create this story about how Mum knows best and how she didn’t even know until she was at least 8 weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.