Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she’s had the baby and SO want hinchessouschef to be right! 🤞🏻

The only thing I struggle with, is how many people would need to be in on this deception 🥸
The “kids”, her cousins, her niece, SS, neighbours 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Edited to remove the spaces after punctuation, if you know you know 🤓)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Both of these images a few days apart. The first is when she went round her mates house to eat in the garden. Note the lack of bump. The second a few days prior.
she looks as pregnant there as she did in the star pyjamas shot. which again was posted around the same time - start of April. I’m sorry but she looks pretty full term there.
I Am standing by baby born around mid January and she intended to reveal around Easter. But she didn’t. Now I think this is to do with Hinch Farm. I don’t know what though.

eta - this bump shot and the other April ones just look very different to the bakestball bump she’s been sporting. She looks healthy pregnant in the April shots - the bump goes all round her torso.
If your theory is true, I really hope it is btw, then she’s going to well and truly make a fool of herself. I can get if she was not wanting to reveal the baby and she went quiet but she’s went out her way to lie. Posting bump pics, talking about needing rest, telling her sheep she’s due any day now. I know the absolutely die hards will worship her regardless but surely most of her followers would find that a bit weird.

Reactions: 18
Yeah I put up a thing bout ‘home hinch home’ and then 2 days after mentioned that she never seems to shower and she posts about both

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This boils my piss soooo much. We take our little dog everywhere with us (within reason), she's only a little Cavapoo and walks 6 miles with us most mornings before work. If she can do that with her little legs I'm sure they can take poor Henerz for what I will assume is a short walk with Ronerz. Its an absolute disgrace!! :mad:
This. I take my dog everywhere with me. Not that I have kids but there’s no way I’d be going for a walk WITHOUT MY DOG.

Reactions: 14
Quite new to this thread, dip in and out to have a read now and again as I find Hinch one of the most over rated and boring Instagrammers, with her basic ass house. BUT it’s such a fast moving thread so let me ask a question if I may.. why do we think she’s had the baby already? What would be the benefit in it for her?Xx
Not everyone thinks she had the baby already. Quite a few of us do because of the inconsistencies of her bump/hiding the bump/what she said when she announced the baby vs what appears to be the case today.
There are sort of different tiers of speculation.
An entry level tier might be that she’s had the baby fairly recently because she claimed that when she took the pregnancy test she was about 8 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy test that she filmed herself taking and said was when she found outshe was pregnant had to have been on or around September 20th. 8 weeks prior to that was July 26th meaning she would be 42 weeks pregnant now and unlikely to have been allowed to have been overdue because of medical conditions.Let alone now be at 42 weeks and not done yet. Yes we know it happens but not with her medical history. so some might believe she had the baby within the last month.

personally I believe she had the baby mid January time. She went AWOL around this time too and her content was awful. This means she conceived End of April/May. There’s lots of evidence to support this - bumps,Tracey allegedly letting slip when Hinch would have been 12 weeks and telling people very close to her. we don’t know what she would gain from hiding the birth except it could be connected to her lack of bond with Ronnie. It could also be connected to a house move. She could also be looking to have a huge “surprise” that gives her the engagement she desperately wants.
I can’t write much more cos my kids are killing one another! But you get the drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I really think she’s had the baby and SO want hinchessouschef to be right! 🤞🏻

The only thing I struggle with, is how many people would need to be in on this deception 🥸
The “kids”, her cousins, her niece, SS, neighbours 🤷🏻‍♀️

(Edited to remove the spaces after punctuation, if you know you know 🤓)
Hospital cleaners, other patients, medical staff (though they’d be bound by confidentiality but you still can’t guarantee a midwife doesn’t brag to her mate about seeing Hinch in her ward), SS’s boys, SS’s sister, delivery drivers, the postman, the dog groomer, anyone who sees her in a shop...it just doesn’t make sense 😬😬

Hospital cleaners, other patients, medical staff (though they’d be bound by confidentiality but you still can’t guarantee a midwife doesn’t brag to her mate about seeing Hinch in her ward), SS’s boys, SS’s sister, delivery drivers, the postman, the dog groomer, anyone who sees her in a shop...it just doesn’t make sense 😬😬
I completely agree. It doesn’t. But so many things she posts don’t make sense either. It’s a complete enigma.

Reactions: 23
The amount of comments on her recent grid post is shocking I think her popularity is coming to an end

Reactions: 25
Not everyone thinks she had the baby already. Quite a few of us do because of the inconsistencies of her bump/hiding the bump/what she said when she announced the baby vs what appears to be the case today.
There are sort of different tiers of speculation.
An entry level tier might be that she’s had the baby fairly recently because she claimed that when she took the pregnancy test she was about 8 weeks pregnant. The pregnancy test that she filmed herself taking and said was when she found outshe was pregnant had to have been on or around September 20th. 8 weeks prior to that was July 26th meaning she would be 42 weeks pregnant now and unlikely to have been allowed to have been overdue because of medical conditions.Let alone now be at 42 weeks and not done yet. Yes we know it happens but not with her medical history. so some might believe she had the baby within the last month.

personally I believe she had the baby mid January time. She went AWOL around this time too and her content was awful. This means she conceived End of April/May. There’s lots of evidence to support this - bumps,Tracey allegedly letting slip when Hinch would have been 12 weeks and telling people very close to her. we don’t know what she would gain from hiding the birth except it could be connected to her lack of bond with Ronnie. It could also be connected to a house move. She could also be looking to have a huge “surprise” that gives her the engagement she desperately wants.
I can’t write much more cos my kids are killing one another! But you get the drift.
So left pic would have been end of march if 6 weeks ago, moonbump garden centre pic was april 16th, deflated fan bump was april 24th. Right pic getting nails done was 4 days ago.
ACF50178-CFBB-48E3-BDF4-9E0A9B219EDD.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I was looking at her last photo on the grid and it has the least likes and comments I have ever seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Inch has taken Ron to the prom. Nice walk with fresh air.
WHY DOESN’T HE TAKE THE BLOODY DOG??
Heaven know that mutt needs exercise - they go to the park and yet they never take him anywhere? Cruel.
She needs the fat mutt nearby as he is her birthing partner that's why! 😜

• Haha
That's really bad. She should be ashamed of herself. Ok she gave £3,000 to the fund which is pocket change to Hinch but was only done for the gram.
Yesterday Baby A's mum spoke about her brother picking up from her safety bubble and getting her out the house.
Hinch then does a story about her mums house being her safety space

Today Baby A's mum spoke about feeling guilty for having some beauty therapy after having a bad yesterday.
Hinch then does a post about feeling guilty about not being with Ronnie and inch.

Hinch does not have any originality what so ever. She needs to watch other people's insta for content ideas and talking points.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sometimes I wonder if she hasn't revealed the baby yet, partly because she is waiting for the country to open back up a bit more and restrictions lifted (17th May) so that she can show on her stories (pre-recorded) of a big celebration, with much more people able to attend, without people accusing her of breaking rules etc. would definitely create more content for her too, organising the party for people she hasn't seen in months and months and month :rolleyes: and everyone in the grey palace holding the baby, the grazing table etc.

If you think about, how over the top Ron's baby shower was (her in her ball gown) and she wasn't able to do any of that, on her stories this time.

Reactions: 16
Zoph , I’m doing it ! Dreaming that Stacey is going to do a post announcing cc2 to Instagram before you do 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't even know what to FINK anymore guyz.
Has she had the sprog
Is she currently in Labour...
And that picture was taken yesterday and she's used it so nothing is made public yet and throws everyone off the scent...i don't even give an absolute dog shitting toss in all honesty, im just sucked into her games for the bantz. Sad little woman, paps aren't gonna be trying to get photos of him flying out your vag you know.

* ETA - only just seen her getting dolled up for a meal, 3 inches thick of makeup on her feckin face. Christ almighty. You might have a filtered pretty face but your personality is dog ugly therefore you are mate.
ButtttTtttT i need proof, i need someone to spot them cos I don't believe she's going out at all. I think she's in a hozzy bed throwing peeps off the scent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.