Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Freda the Leader posted on the FB MHMMDI in response to comments about that. She said they had it sent round for Ron as part of his Xmas presents. Something along those lines but I’m not 💯 on that being her exact wording or when she actually posted, could you be arsed explaining a balloon to a load of strangers though, hope that helps 😏 xxx
She also said Hinch hasn’t had any work done so......

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For a woman who constantly posts 'motivational quotes', how trolls constantly effect her life and that she hasn't done much today..

Where's her nod to mental health awareness week? First thing SS did. If you have millions of followers, use it to promote good and help. Yet here we are, another story about how poor Soph is bored and has duck all to do.

Reactions: 32
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂
‘If I’m honest’ 😉 your super sleuthing 🕵️‍♀️ has been the only thing that’s kept me interested during her 90 month pregnancy!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her latest story photo is lightened and filtered so that everything looks like it's bleeping glowing. Yes she filters the crap out of everything but this seems next level. Why??? There's usually a reason behind it, to cover up a lie. Her arm looks blotchy and off, maybe the filter has caused it or maybe she is trying to hide it.

Screenshot_20210510-135503_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
I’m sure Freda the Leader posted on the FB MHMMDI in response to comments about that. She said they had it sent round for Ron as part of his Xmas presents. Something along those lines but I’m not 💯 on that being her exact wording or when she actually posted, could you be arsed explaining a balloon to a load of strangers though, hope that helps 😏 xxx
What a bizarre explanation that absolutely no one believes

Reactions: 9
Yesterday Baby A's mum spoke about her brother picking up from her safety bubble and getting her out the house.
Hinch then does a story about her mums house being her safety space

Today Baby A's mum spoke about feeling guilty for having some beauty therapy after having a bad yesterday.
Hinch then does a post about feeling guilty about not being with Ronnie and inch.

Hinch does not have any originality what so ever. She needs to watch other people's insta for content ideas and talking points.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Her latest story photo is lightened and filtered so that everything looks like it's bleeping glowing. Yes she filters the crap out of everything but this seems next level. Why??? There's usually a reason behind it, to cover up a lie. Her arm looks blotchy and off, maybe the filter has caused it or maybe she is trying to hide it.

View attachment 567767
Probably trying to cover up her contact dermatitis from all the tit P&G products she uses.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi guyyyysssssss
Long time lurker here, finally plucked up the courage to add my 2p's worth.
I agree with this. I think a lot of Sofas problem is that she does everything half heartedly.
She's not a cleaning account because she cleans the same three or four things over and over when they weren't really dirty to begin with. She's basically just wiping stuff down.
She's not a parenting account because she doesn't show herself actually parenting or talk about the struggles that are part and parcel of life with small children.
She's not a lifestyle account because she doesn't do anything.
She's not a home account because filling a new build with cheap plastic tat isn't exactly inspirational and everyone is so over grey.
If she just picked one thing, actually put some effort into it and was more honest then she not be so insufferable.

I haven't followed her avidly but from what I can tell her account used to be cleaning made fun because of her bubbly personality but it feels like she's been consumed by the pressure and 'fame' so her personality and relatability has disappeared. Everything she does now feels quite manic, driven by anxiety and just reeks of desperation to stay relevant.
She's dragging out this pregnancy for engagement. Everyone is waiting to see when crotch goblin #2 makes an appearance and she's milking it for all it's worth. Same with the Hinch farm nonsense, she's struggling with what to do next, she's jealous of SS and has decided to copy. Hyping it all up for engagement.
I swing from pitying her to cringing at everything she does. It's like a car crash, I can't help but watch.
This one hundred percent !! Exactly what I’ve been thinking.

Reactions: 16
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂
I’m sticking with you, you haven’t been wrong yet 🤩 (as far as I can remember 🤣)

Does anyone remember when the ‘it’s a boy’ balloon was spotted in the background of her stories? well some would argue it wasn’t a gender reveal balloon but another point to back up already having the baby
Yes!!! That was strange. Does anyone remember when it was exactly?

Reactions: 4
She must have uploaded an overkill of the “cleaning” pre-records yesterday… in turn DMs asking “wow how you doing it bla bla bla”
So today it’s quick quick be more relatable - “it’s 1pm I’m in my dressing gown” stuff!

Cant believe I’m getting so vocal on here 🤣🤣🤣, but this is becoming absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 567767
I always check for a cannula mark. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

View attachment 567767
What is she holding on to here?

Reactions: 6
Also Freda can I get a Yahoo sending a balloon round along with Xmas presents okay maybe but one that’s just like a gender reveal/welcome baby balloon. You know maybe a helium filled foil reindeer, elf or Santa for Xmas at least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's really inspired me to park my arse on the sofa for the day today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SS needs to send her bestie bubs some mental health info. Bonkers witch needs help big time.
For a woman who constantly posts 'motivational quotes', how trolls constantly effect her life and that she hasn't done much today..

Where's her nod to mental health awareness week? First thing SS did. If you have millions of followers, use it to promote good and help. Yet here we are, another story about how poor Soph is bored and has duck all to do.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.