Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s if she’s allowed to be left alone yet. I still never believe her when she claims to be alone. Someone always babysitting her.
There's just something so bizarre about it all. Unless her maths is really that bad, or she's heavily, heavily overdue and "any day now" means she's going to be induced by the end of the week. If she's been truthful this entire time I will be completely shocked.

Reactions: 11
Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂
I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday. The only problem with that is the weather and lighter/darker nights but I do believe the baby appeared in February. I think Thursdays are reserved for all content shots, all day and then she does nothing else all week apart from the odd 'contemporary' comment. Why else would she make a big point of covering the bump/photoshopping it/hiding Ronalongs hair etc when she is doing something 'real'. I also think we will never see the baby as she will accuse people of negative comments about CC2 and so has decided to keep baby off the gram. Meanwhile she can concentrate on building Hinch Farm which will give her more exciting yawn inducing content. How the devil she thinks she can manage a few more animals is beyond me! FatHen and DeadFish are a testament to her animal husbandry skills

Reactions: 10
'I've managed to do nothing so far apart from fall asleep and go over my hospital bag a thousand times IN MY HEAD. (Bold button doesn't work, I'm not shouting it 😂)

So you've done nothing Soph.

You have nothing to do because Inch has taken the pram with child in and Ron for a walk whilst you sit there and do duck all.

Is there not some hoops in the cupboard than need turning into a mini quiche?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy
My husband went to work on my due date 🙈🙈 luckily my daughter decided to wait an extra day.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when the ‘it’s a boy’ balloon was spotted in the background of her stories? well some would argue it wasn’t a gender reveal balloon but another point to back up already having the baby

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I reliable source tells me that both cars are on the drive.
It's not inconceivable that they could walk,but what if he had to get back in a hurry🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
I was thinking exactly the same thing yesterday. The only problem with that is the weather and lighter/darker nights but I do believe the baby appeared in February. I think Thursdays are reserved for all content shots, all day and then she does nothing else all week apart from the odd 'contemporary' comment. Why else would she make a big point of covering the bump/photoshopping it/hiding Ronalongs hair etc when she is doing something 'real'. I also think we will never see the baby as she will accuse people of negative comments about CC2 and so has decided to keep baby off the gram. Meanwhile she can concentrate on building Hinch Farm which will give her more exciting yawn inducing content. How the devil she thinks she can manage a few more animals is beyond me! FatHen and DeadFish are a testament to her animal husbandry skills
I think if she does decide to keep CC2 off social media then she should do the same with Ron. We know she won’t though because he is her source of income now, and CC2 will be another one.
I hope her time on the gram is up soon and she is dropped like a hot potato.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when the ‘it’s a boy’ balloon was spotted in the background of her stories? well some would argue it wasn’t a gender reveal balloon but another point to back up already having the baby
That was early mid December right? Can anyone find the screen shots so we can have another look with fresh eyes?

Reactions: 10
RIGHT. The novelty has well and truly worn off with this tit now.

So weeks and weeks ago,(someone will have the exact date) she was saying she’ll probably be induced. Then she said head is down and ready. Then she said she was waddling and felt ready to give birth. Then she said last week that she thought it was be “that week”. Then she said she had “popped”.
Then she went to Traceys, bounced around the driveway and complained she was now “really uncomfortable.”
Then asked for suggestions to bring on labour and NOWWW is saying “should be any day.
Why the duck is she making out like she herself doesn’t have a clue what’s going on?? I get that she is playing stupid games with us here, but to her sheep she’s going on like it’s just guess work despite saying she would most likely be induced due to her condition and baby was resting on a stent or something? All this “maybe this week, possibly tomorrow guyzzzzzz, should be here by 2027 if that makes sense guys, but not before I’ve perfected my curtain pleats and finished this chapter of The idiots guide to Alpacas” is beyond an actual joke now. For the love of god, will someone shake them?! It’s like they’ve been lobotomised.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂
I've thought this, but then what does she do when they start school? When she wants to take them out? Someone in her local area would be on the look out constantly, and that would be no way to live, constantly hiding your kids because you lied to some bots about their age

Reactions: 5
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂
I know i haven't been in these threads for very long, but I have enjoyed reading and agreed with quite a lot of your theories. I don't think any of us will be disappointed with you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This "he should be here any day now'" and "not long until he's here" shite has been going on for weeks. Talk about dragging it out and milking it for all it's worth. By rights you should have birthed at least 4 weeks ago the amount of times you've said it. Give it up now Sopha. 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That was early mid December right? Can anyone find the screen shots so we can have another look with fresh eyes?
I had a screenshot when it happened but I have 1000’s of pictures on my phone so may take a while to find. I’ll have a look!

Reactions: 6
I’m sure Freda the Leader posted on the FB MHMMDI in response to comments about that. She said they had it sent round for Ron as part of his Xmas presents. Something along those lines but I’m not 💯 on that being her exact wording or when she actually posted, could you be arsed explaining a balloon to a load of strangers though, hope that helps 😏 xxx

Reactions: 12
So yet again, Jamie has taken Ron out and she's sat on her arse. I know she's got to rest, but don't they say walking can also help speed labour up. Lazy witch

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.