Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂
She better hide those nails then ;)

Reactions: 5
I heard she's been sat on that sofa so long, she's got wedged down the crack between the cushions. Ron's at Ma's, Jamie's using his 'resistant' bands in the garage and has turned the music up so loud he can't hear her yell. Henry would help, but he can't be arsed moving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Let’s be real she’s been up all night and busy all morning trying to read her Alpaca book. Sound it out Soph. Sound it out. No don’t give up. Try again. You nearly had it! Shall we look those big words up in the dictionary together? That’s right. We’re all learning.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He'll be here by Friday, 7pm guyz for maximum engagement. Little Johnnie Bon Jovi Hinch

Let’s be real she’s been up all night and busy all morning trying to read her Alpaca book. Sound it out Soph. Sound it out. No don’t give up. Try again. You nearly had it! Shall we look those big words up in the dictionary together? That’s right. We’re all learning.
Do they do a Ladybird Early Readers Alpaca book?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For the love of god, Jesus, Mary and the wee Alpaca let it be tonight … 😭😭😭

• Haha
Funny how she's suddenly happy to announce she's due any moment. Has she realised that she's run out of content and people are getting bored and not interacting.

I don't think even a baby or house move will save her now. People will be interested to see his face/name and then the new house and then it will be back to not caring.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How does she know the baby is gonna be here any day now? Babies come on their own schedule. Also why didn’t Jamie take the dog? He could do with a walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy

• Heart
Funny how she's suddenly happy to announce she's due any moment. Has she realised that she's run out of content and people are getting bored and not interacting.

I don't think even a baby or house move will save her now. People will be interested to see his face/name and then the new house and then it will be back to not caring.
💯 this.

Reactions: 8
Something doesn't add up with Inch leaving her when she's days away from giving birth, surely even for a couple of hours... But what would make sense is leaving mum and newborn and taking the toddler out of the house for a couple of hours? Everything just seems fishy
That’s if she’s allowed to be left alone yet. I still never believe her when she claims to be alone. Someone always babysitting her.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.