Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey I didn't even see the Alpaca's story at first. I really hope she doesn't get any. She couldn't even look after some fish and she's slowly feeding her dog to death. She'll have the alpaca's and as soon as they've served their content purposes she'll have the shipped off to live with "alpaca people".

Reactions: 17
Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂
I agree with this! Hence why she “has no words, guyzzz” for anything relevant or in the news. I bet she’s doing a pre-record of putting her Xmas tree up today ready for November 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
@HinchesSousChef we are all behind you! 4 month old CC2 incoming.. forever #teamhinchessouschef 👍🏼 I think I’m becoming more of a die hard fan for you than I ever was for ole sofa de alpaca 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I believe she didn’t intend to ever move from her house atleast certainly not in the next ten years. I don’t think in her brain she could even realise she could afford to move to a massive house with tons of land and I don’t think she even really wants a “massive” house. I really think she saw staceys followers increase over night with her new house and then realised the vast potential for content from moving would bring. She really is boring at the moment and her posts aren’t anything of interest.
she probably thought the Tesco tat would do better and fill a gap for her, if it had done better shecould of milked it so much more with constant posts. So whatever stopped her from promoting it properly (she says the pandemic I’m not sure)must have really fucked her content up!

possibly another book deal to come and that’s why she’s stayed silent on this pregnancy and parenting with a baby on the way etc. “It will all be in the book”

sorry for the long post 🙈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 32
18 weeks ago she posted this - surely baby is here by now or else today is the day? It's like a feckin elephant pregnancy
View attachment 567673
What baffles me about that photoshoot image (if we were to believe her timeline) is that she’s holding a 12 week scan photo, and not showing the size
Of bump she has, but we’ve found evidence of her having a bump ages prior such as in the This is Me photoshoot. Which was August right? Someone please confirm when it was for me! My brain is absolute mush today from having hay fever.
Let’s say it was August I’m fairly sure it was - but published images in September. Either way. If she’s got a 3-4 month bump in bloody August, by December - When she claims the photoshoot took place. So if she’s got further to go then left why not use the 20 week scan. It’s all so bizarre. The angle of the photo.
I still believe that they had their baby reveal photoshoot months before.
She made such a fuss about setting up that Xmas tree. I think it was to ensure every bauble was exactly the same as the photoShoot. She proper stressed about it.
I’m clinging on guys but the whole thing has been a bizarre tangled mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dear god the sickly comments on her thread about two kids who have spent two occasions together in 12/14 months 🙄 #life-long advertising bond
Of all of the words to describe Henry, 'ickle' is not one I would use! That dog is a beast.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What baffles me about that photoshoot image (if we were to believe her timeline) is that she’s holding a 12 week scan photo, and not showing the size
Of bump she has, but we’ve found evidence of her having a bump ages prior such as in the This is Me photoshoot. Which was August right? Someone please confirm when it was for me! My brain is absolute mush today from having hay fever.
Let’s say it was August I’m fairly sure it was - but published images in September. Either way. If she’s got a 3-4 month bump in bloody August, by December - When she claims the photoshoot took place. So if she’s got further to go then left why not use the 20 week scan. It’s all so bizarre. The angle of the photo.
I still believe that they had their baby reveal photoshoot months before.
She made such a fuss about setting up that Xmas tree. I think it was to ensure every bauble was exactly the same as the photoShoot. She proper stressed about it.
I’m clinging on guys but the whole thing has been a bizarre tangled mess.
And also why would you make such a big deal of hiding how far along you are to then mention it all the time. “Not long now” “mays the month” etc. You just wouldn’t , so she’s either hidden the birth that’s already happened and because we worked it out she’s trying to cover herself with the constant I’m still pregnant look at me. Or she’s decided she wants to be papped and is trying everything to make sure the tabloids no it’s coming 🤣 does that even make sense haha

Ok bare with me this might be a long one. I've been thinking for a while regarding this whole has she/hasn't she had the baby and in regards to people saying 'how she gonna get away with showing a 4 month old baby as a new born' what if the baby has been born and she's pre recorded everything, like idk if this makes sense but what if the baby was born and is say 3/4 months older but she just continues this whole charade and we will never truly know how old the baby and Ronnie are? She's just set up this life long pre record and schedules posts/stories while laughing her silly little head off in hinch farm. It seems very far fetched now I've written it out but stranger things have happened 😉 (if you know you know! 🤮) am I going mad because I feel like I am 😂😂
The only flaw with that is real world stuff. Like baby ballers. There are enough people out there in the real world seeing ronnje to know he’s the age she says he is.
but cc2. A baby is easy to hide. Especially in a lockdown. She only lives 5 mins from mad ma. It’s easy to slip in and out with a baby. Ronnie can’t blab. The cling on niece is a liability but there’s part of me that thinks she’s so desperate herself that she would play along to have one up on her peers.
And people really don’t care or notice. Wearing face masks and big coats can disguise a lot of things and people. This is the perfect time to go a bit unnoticed.

I'm sure the baby is here already and Hinch towers is painted biskittt ready for sale, with the filters that she uses nobody would notice.
As I've said before, I predict a name change on the account and a change of content. I don't think she'll care if she loses a few thousand followers, bots are easily bought.
What Sofa wants, Sofa gets.
She wants an Alpaca, has 'researched' it and it will happen 🙄
Town girl mentality, we have a Shire horse and my husband learnt from his father how to look after it, train and most importantly gain her respect. A friend of ours wanted the horse and carriage for a birthday party, when my husband said he didn't have time, she said "I can take it out, it's only a big dog."
This is Sofa's mentality.
But I can't wait to see it all unfold. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She's desperately trying to keep herself relevant to explain her erratic behaviour. Cleaner? Beautician? Chef? Mummy influencer?

She's grabbing at anything she can get because her 'work' has dried up.

I don't think anyone is actually arsed about her having a child or it being born, it's her behaviour and actually dealing with it is just so bizarre. If something is wrong or you don't feel your best then just take a social media hiatus. Ed Sheeran disappeared for a year when his son was born and he works his bollocks off.

Picking up some fake leaves from your patio does contribute towards a busy life.

She could of just been 'Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady' but she's now opened up her life, home and exposure of her family. If she's struggling that badly then she needs to just leave - surely she has enough money to be comfy and move on.

She loves the fame and so does Inch, that's why she's struggling through it purely for money. If you refer to your followers as 'part of the family' or 'I can trust you guys' then sorry but you need to give your head a wobble.

The woman craves attention.
Agree with all of this. 👆🏼
Although, Ed Sheeran had a daughter ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinch farm? But she said in her book she would never ever move. How can the sheep not wonder how 2 jobless people can be looking to buy a "farm"?

Reactions: 17
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂
To be honest guyzzzz I won’t actually believe her even if she does say he was born this month, I reckon she’s got enough pre-records to cover her arse and she’s too dim to think too far ahead.

Reactions: 15
What was the actual point of her posting her stolen quote this morning for her then to stay of insta for the rest of the day? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.