Mrs Hinch #389 Coming soon: The Alpacalypse. You have been warned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might start an Alpaca Welfare Society in preparation for her discarded animals in 6 months' time.
I’ll buy some shares in that as I know it’s going to hit sky high like a rocket and I’ll be quids in then maybe I’ll be able to have a 3 million pound farm and sit on my arse all day with my model well behaved children & nutter of a husband reading everything that’s posted in tattle life 🤔😉

Reactions: 11
Whilst she’s being quiet.
Photo dated April 4th (not that we should believe that’s when it was taken). Bump looks rather full term there I feel.
Especially when you compare to size she is in her dancing outside Tracey’s.
When Inch says “Ladies & Gents” I feel such irrational rage, I can’t describe it but why does it make me cringe so hard!! 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She's desperately trying to keep herself relevant to explain her erratic behaviour. Cleaner? Beautician? Chef? Mummy influencer?

She's grabbing at anything she can get because her 'work' has dried up.

I don't think anyone is actually arsed about her having a child or it being born, it's her behaviour and actually dealing with it is just so bizarre. If something is wrong or you don't feel your best then just take a social media hiatus. Ed Sheeran disappeared for a year when his son was born and he works his bollocks off.

Picking up some fake leaves from your patio does contribute towards a busy life.

She could of just been 'Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady' but she's now opened up her life, home and exposure of her family. If she's struggling that badly then she needs to just leave - surely she has enough money to be comfy and move on.

She loves the fame and so does Inch, that's why she's struggling through it purely for money. If you refer to your followers as 'part of the family' or 'I can trust you guys' then sorry but you need to give your head a wobble.

The woman craves attention.
This isn’t going to happen she saw the Pickles Mansion of Dreams and wants the same so it’s full steam ahead with her master plan for world domination
She’s always giving the impression shes ‘struggling’ or some tit she’s been spouting it for the last two years it’s nothing new

Reactions: 12
I’d like to think if I was in labour I wouldn’t be following and unfollowing people from my work account though. I’d like to think I’d be focused on the task at hand. Getting my mind in the zone. Not scrolling insta. In fact I had a phone ban from the moment I went to hospital. I didn’t want anything to break my focus. However Hinchy is still following and unfollowing so I have my doubts that she is busy birthing.
Then again this is Hinch we are talking about. Like you I had a phone ban and was only focused on having a healthy baby and perhaps holding onto a shred of dignity. I didn’t understand why she went away after Ronnie was born. All I’ve ever wanted to do after having my kids is get home and make a routine and be surrounded by the familiar

Reactions: 12
I imagine it's like when you get a spray tan.. it's just never dark enough 🤣🤣
She's desperately trying to keep herself relevant to explain her erratic behaviour. Cleaner? Beautician? Chef? Mummy influencer?

She's grabbing at anything she can get because her 'work' has dried up.

I don't think anyone is actually arsed about her having a child or it being born, it's her behaviour and actually dealing with it is just so bizarre. If something is wrong or you don't feel your best then just take a social media hiatus. Ed Sheeran disappeared for a year when his son was born and he works his bollocks off.

Picking up some fake leaves from your patio does contribute towards a busy life.

She could of just been 'Mrs Hinch the cleaning lady' but she's now opened up her life, home and exposure of her family. If she's struggling that badly then she needs to just leave - surely she has enough money to be comfy and move on.

She loves the fame and so does Inch, that's why she's struggling through it purely for money. If you refer to your followers as 'part of the family' or 'I can trust you guys' then sorry but you need to give your head a wobble.

The woman craves attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ron in granmaas for the night so sophlora can have baby Today? Either C Section or inducee 😏
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Could she be any more unbelievable and ridiculous?? What a joke of a human being, she literally couldn’t even look after a tank of fish and she doesn’t look after that poor dog properly and she wants a FARM!! This is obviously because SS has Pickle Cottage and she’s green with envy, I just had my second child 3 weeks ago and I’m sure as is the case with all us mums I’ve been lucky to get a chance to wash my hair or just enjoy a nice meal and she’s spending her evenings preparing for how to look after alpacas!!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Honestly wish she would just duck right off

Reactions: 17
I wonder if her sister would rent out sophs house, her sister rents already so couldn’t see why she wouldn’t want to live in sophs house
I think henery will... And it will give her a spare room for the Alpaca haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s face it, the only thing that has remained consistent with her influencer career is the sheer number of threads on here about her. This is her claim to fame. Even we are struggling (holding out for the birth/belated reveal of CC2 at this point) and there are others rapidly coming up behind her who provide so much more to Tattle about. Sad when your nemesis doesn’t even find you relevant anymore.

Reactions: 28
That’s what she wants us to think 😜

Oh I just know that she’s going to announce a baby born in May and you’ll all be so disappointed with old souschef. Just remember. It’s all been fun 😂😂
Never disappointed! You have at least given us something to ponder about, more than she has in the last 9 months.

We will all be clapping for you if you were right.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
18 weeks ago she posted this - surely baby is here by now or else today is the day? It's like a feckin elephant pregnancy
1620646197668.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t it be funny if she gets the same numbers and response on her baby reveal post as her most recent one 😂 talk about reality check!

Calling bingo - announcement tonight @ 7/7:30

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.