Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 567186
I reckon it'll be this one.

She needs to drop more hints to the sheep about this ahead of a move. Stacey did it as a bug surprise, but she and Joe are celebs outside of Instagram, so it's easy for her followers to accept it and be excited with her. H doesn't have that. Hinch Farm feels like she's trumping Pickle Cottage, bless SS on her "little journey" with ITS and PC.

If the move is soon then I struggle to believe the £3m viewing was as recent as last week. Was that a prerecord?
I'm pretty sure that place was still up for sale when I looked at it last week
... and now it's been sold.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 567186
I reckon it'll be this one.

She needs to drop more hints to the sheep about this ahead of a move. Stacey did it as a bug surprise, but she and Joe are celebs outside of Instagram, so it's easy for her followers to accept it and be excited with her. H doesn't have that. Hinch Farm feels like she's trumping Pickle Cottage, bless SS on her "little journey" with ITS and PC.

If the move is soon then I struggle to believe the £3m viewing was as recent as last week. Was that a prerecord?
That’s a good property for her. One stroke with a Sharpie pen she can rename it from Stammers Farm to the more appropriate Scammers Farm

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Find it rather unsettling how detached she is from her unborn child. It’s almost as if this pregnancy is some what an inconvenience, I can’t put my finger on it but it’s just not sitting right with me how much she seems to have zero interest in her beautiful wee boy and zero interest in her unborn baby! You look at other pregnant “celebs” and usually their social media content becomes pregnancy/parenting/baby orientated, which is great, I actually enjoy and prefer to follow celebrities who are pregnant and or have babies/young children, I like to hear how they are finding pregnancy, things they recommended, the different symptoms they are experiencing, their labour stories and then onto things like weaning, sleeping, breast/formula feeding, the products they do and don’t recommend, days out with small children, activities in the house, I could go on and on! As a mother myself I personally find this interesting, not saying everyone will but I think zoph has missed a trick here with her pregnancy but that being said you would just assume naturally she would be posting things about her pregnancy, gushing over her bump, posting pics of Ronnie bonding with her bump, making the most of her last few days being pregnant, if she still is, I don’t know it’s just all a bit strange! I’m no psychologist but it certainly doesn’t take one to see that she hasn’t bonded with her unborn son, I just hope when he arrives she takes the time out to do just that but I some how doubt it, too busy with her head up her arse reading alpaca books 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 44
🤣🤣'Hinch Farm' 'One Day'. . Yep cause people go out their way to buy an Alpaca caretaking book for something that'll happen one day, Wait there and I'll go buy a 'How to plan your funeral for over 65s' book at 25 cause ya know 'One Day' 🙄 Give it a rest you muppet its a done deal and ya know it, if you can't keep a damn fish alive or bother your ass getting a book on how to care for them then you better take a fuckin babymoon to Mexico and find 'Alpaca People' that you can ship the ones you plan to give away after 2 weeks on 'Hinch Farm' cause there's fish people here, ain't no Alpaca people, so be ready for when one boots you in the tits and goes out of control when it has you come screeching 'Mummazzz curly tuft manzessss!!!!' at him ✋

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t even look after some fish but now she wants an alpaca farm. If she does it’s just a matter of time before they disappear off to the alpaca people. That is if the RSPCA don’t get there first because they are being neglected. She’ll realise that her impulsive purchases aren’t things she has always wanted or is passionate about. She’s trying to fill an empty void in her life but you can’t buy happiness.

She’s spent so much time filling every corner of that house with grey tat. Then it was beige tat. Now it’s a farm house with an alpaca farm. I think she’s starting to realise she’s becoming outdated. The hype is dying down and more people are starting to realise what kind of person she is so she’s desperately looking for ways to boost engagement and make new content

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210509-233142_Samsung Internet.jpg
so guys I had an idea and oooomggggg I luuvvvvvv it. I woke up and this house was mine. Little old me!! How did this happen 😉😉.

Thanks guyzzz its like you are all here with me. I just luvvvvvv itttt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dreams come true. Even the ones she supposedly had of Jaymeh with other women?
Her face is always in her phone and when she cooks (I use that term loosely 😬) it's measly 'warm snacks' lol hes probably found himself a fangirl that will feed him adult portions 🤣🤣😶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find it rather unsettling how detached she is from her unborn child. It’s almost as if this pregnancy is some what an inconvenience, I can’t put my finger on it but it’s just not sitting right with me how much she seems to have zero interest in her beautiful wee boy and zero interest in her unborn baby! You look at other pregnant “celebs” and usually their social media content becomes pregnancy/parenting/baby orientated, which is great, I actually enjoy and prefer to follow celebrities who are pregnant and or have babies/young children, I like to hear how they are finding pregnancy, things they recommended, the different symptoms they are experiencing, their labour stories and then onto things like weaning, sleeping, breast/formula feeding, the products they do and don’t recommend, days out with small children, activities in the house, I could go on and on! As a mother myself I personally find this interesting, not saying everyone will but I think zoph has missed a trick here with her pregnancy but that being said you would just assume naturally she would be posting things about her pregnancy, gushing over her bump, posting pics of Ronnie bonding with her bump, making the most of her last few days being pregnant, if she still is, I don’t know it’s just all a bit strange! I’m no psychologist but it certainly doesn’t take one to see that she hasn’t bonded with her unborn son, I just hope when he arrives she takes the time out to do just that but I some how doubt it, too busy with her head up her arse reading alpaca books 👍🏻
I don’t even have children and wouldn’t really consider myself someone who is interested in this kind of content and I noticed this too. I could understand if she was wanting to keep things private but she uses her little boy so much for content I doubt that’s the reason. She talks so much about buying stuff but doesn’t seem maternal. When she posts stuff about Ronnie it’s always over the top sentimental like she’s trying to prove something. How she engages with him isn’t spontaneous. I can’t pin point what it is but there’s definitely something strange about her. I’ve never seen someone be so obsessed with inanimate objects.

Reactions: 31
Ooh the plot thickens. Theres no way she had THAT much money though
I originally thought this and thought there’s no way she can afford the mortgage of a £3m house but then I realised she definitely can

Reactions: 7
Just done some washing and hung it up - look guyzzzz - you know how I always wanted a utility room .... pans out from an up close of a baby vest to it hung up with a load of other washing in a utility room .... and look guyzzz - let me show you - we kept a little secret - we moved into this - but don’t worry guyysss we kept our other house - I couldn’t bear to sell it - but you know how I always wanted to look out over fields - look guyyysss can you see all the fields - it was a decision we thought was best for all of us as a family - I hope that makes sense guyyssss

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.