Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s laying the foundations for new house with that grid post. Will it be new house reveal before new baby? Or combined?
She’s back on the farm tonight and is reading about Alpacas? Does she actually understand the work and cost involved , it can’t share Henry’s room 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s defo already bought a house.. she thinks people are stupid and will fall for her hints ‘oh Sophie… so guard your dreams came true! You deserve it hun!’ Unfortunately. Done if the hun gets will.
Calling bingo on this house… I see it has stables 🙄 it’s gorgeous though
B848C1B6-1EDB-4428-96E5-F527268FCDEE.png

Reactions: 9
You’re going to have to let them vesticles free jamie if you want to run a farm! You won’t get much done in them shorts.
734C2FF4-FFC3-4539-BD9A-484CA2C4E333.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she does get some alpacas in her new mansion you can bet your bottom dollar she won't be the one who actually takes care of them. She will employ someone else to do the nitty gritty meanwhile she will waft around their field with her phone taking pictures of herself giving them a handful of grass and stroking them.

Reactions: 19
She’s defo already bought a house.. she thinks people are stupid and will fall for her hints ‘oh Sophie… so guard your dreams came true! You deserve it hun!’ Unfortunately. Done if the hun gets will.
Calling bingo on this house… I see it has stables 🙄 it’s gorgeous though
View attachment 567120
I won’t pretend to know much about this, but can imagine she’ll have great fun trying yo turn a Grade 2 listed home as * baygeee* as she’d like. It’s lovely though.

I won’t pretend to know much about this, but can imagine she’ll have great fun trying to turn a Grade 2 listed home as * baygeee* as she’d like. It’s lovely though.

Reactions: 3
Can't even be bothered to interact with her own son yet is researching about how to care for an alpaca..

Makes sense. 👍😂

She knows that Alpacas spit when they feel neglect, right? Gonna need to make sure those stick on eyebrows stay on with all that spit hunnnzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What the fickity duck? There’s no way Zophlora could be a farmer, the woman wears furry sliders and pretends to clean her sink for a living. Imagine if she had to keep animals alive too, she’s barely doing that for the members of the household she already has.

RIP Flip and Flop in that great big pond in the sky 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she is genuine. She was getting abit of stick from tattlers accusing her of lying about being her neighbour, she then made a rant about tattle on her ig lol! She joined tattle after outing her on Hinches grid post, Hinch then deleted all her comments. Anyway here are some more of her messagesView attachment 567037View attachment 567038View attachment 567039
That’s for that 😊 it gets confusing because I know people have been on here and proven not to be lying or whatever. Wonder if she still lives there?

ETA - I wonder if when she moves more of her neighbours will then speak out.

Seriously Soph, just because you can do something it doesn’t mean you should. Know your audience. Amidst the low IQ, botoxed, bleach blonde, new money, bimbos of Essex you and your tacky crushed velvet, grey and white hellhole of a new build are #goals but move out to some country pile and try and fit in with the farming community or the landed gentry and you are going to fall flat on your face. Stick to what you know. Wanking your taps, sloshing Flash bathroom and spraying febreeze over everything and pretending to clean things that are already clean.

• Heart
That’s for that 😊 it gets confusing because I know people have been on here and proven not to be lying or whatever. Wonder if she still lives there?

I hope so!

• Haha
Earlier today she admitted she was scared for cc2 to come along & how Ronnie had reached the terrible twos so now on the back of that she wants to throw a few alpacas in the mix . Fml

• Haha

There was this one too, but I’m not sure who this is or if it’s genuine. X
7514CAB4-0107-442B-979C-3F02683D4AE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
If today’s stories were actually from today (highly unlikely) then I wonder if she could have had a viewing and that’s why Ronnie Roo and Inch were sent off to mad Barkers?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.