Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending but I must be missing something or just don’t pay enough attention on her posts. What is it she’s lied about? I feel like it’s been quite serious from the posts on here. I try to look out for it but I probably don’t keep up as much as everyone else does. I really doubt she’s had the baby yet as she’d be in so much tit off people for lying like that and I doubt it wouldn’t have come out by now.

I know we are all joking about her alpaca farm dream, but the reality is I genuinely believe she is very mentally unwell. She first mentioned alpacas around a week ago and now all of a sudden she's moving to a farm with her own alpacas. I'm no mental health expert but surely that's compulsive behaviour, she's the same with everything she wants. She needs instant gratification. This hasn't been her 'life long dream', she thought it up about a week ago and instantly has to have it.

I can't imagine (if we were to believe she was still pregnant) that you could be almost due your second baby and be so fixated on other material things. In the last few days alone, her nails, tattoo eyebrows, eyelash kit... Shouldn't this stuff be the last thing on her mind? I understand plenty of people like to take care of their appearance, but in the final stages of pregnancy, why is she like this?!

Plenty of other tattlers have mentioned recently that she has not once mentioned about her fourhcoming baby, it's all around what they've bought/been gifted. Like the second baby is just an excuse to buy more stuff.

Sopha will never be happy, because she can't buy happiness on ebay. And sometimes amongst all the madness of her ways, and her many annoyances, I stop and realise she desperately needs help. But she's surrounded by dysfunctional people who only see the pound signs and it's actually pretty sad.
I was overdue with both my babies and really sick so I did do beauty treatments to take my mind off things but all I posted about was baby stuff. Luckily my mum is a beauty therapist so would come and do all my treatments. I couldn’t have been bothered to go out to get it done.

Reactions: 2
Whew, can you imagine her trying to 'influence' the farming community. Acting and looking like that with her nails and her barskitttzzz. They'd eat her alive, and then the livestock would have their pick too. 🤣
I speak on behalf of the farming community... she wouldn’t last one minute. Eaten alive is an understatement 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And so....it all started with cleaning the sink, and now to a farm, probably complete with tea rooms etc so folk pay to visit (income). All on a whim, with salespeople who clearly have no idea or vision, jumping from one thing to another. Perhaps it would be best to concentrate on the children rather than another daft whim. The ideas just jump from one thing to another. You would have thought a new baby, such a precious gift would be enough but no! Nothing ever will be I doubt

Reactions: 20
I’ve been really neglectful, soz ! We all know Zoph has a gander over to tattle regularly but thought I’d say hello to her ‘kids’ ‘ Tracy and Tracy’s friends ‘ any other interested ‘friend ‘

Welcome, appreciate it’s probably hard for you to comment 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And so....it all started with cleaning the sink, and now to a farm, probably complete with tea rooms etc so folk pay to visit (income). All on a whim, with salespeople who clearly have no idea or vision, jumping from one thing to another. Perhaps it would be best to concentrate on the children rather than another daft whim. The ideas just jump from one thing to another. You would have thought a new baby, such a precious gift would be enough but no! Nothing ever will be I doubt
She’s the type of person who is never truly happy, she’s chasing a “dream” .. she will end up broke in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone who spends all their days on a sofa is not going to work a farm. Just no. Does she actually know what a farm is?

Screenshot_20210509-230840_Rightmove.jpg

I reckon it'll be this one.

She needs to drop more hints to the sheep about this ahead of a move. Stacey did it as a bug surprise, but she and Joe are celebs outside of Instagram, so it's easy for her followers to accept it and be excited with her. H doesn't have that. Hinch Farm feels like she's trumping Pickle Cottage, bless SS on her "little journey" with ITS and PC.

If the move is soon then I struggle to believe the £3m viewing was as recent as last week. Was that a prerecord?

If people still find her 'relatable' after this it'll be beyond me. It's scary how she can sit there and post about MAYBE one day getting an alpaca in her garden and a tractor because she saw one once at a farm and now she has her heart set on it. She is clearly going to move soon but she acts as if she is going to randomly wake up in a new house one morning and cry on IG live shaking saying 'i cannot believe this has happened to little ol me guyzzz'. Relatable my ass. She sits on a sofa doing swipe ups all day whilst the sheep pine their toilet and mix chemicals which are killing them and she just rakes in the money and screams out her demands to Vest Life. It's all been in the pipe line since SS got her house. Let's hope more people start waking up to her bullsh*t soon.

Reactions: 28
Only 12 months later she wants a farm of Alpacas and a pile of a house!!! Remeber Sophapaca your life is well documented and people can retrieve all the things you have said or done during your rise to fame shame!!! But dont worry... We will also remins you on your way back down. #yourlifethroughalense
Screenshot_20210509_231325.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Would t we see her house on the market though if she was moving?
That’ll be rented out as an ‘Experience’ for fans. Pay ££££ for the weekend, sleep in her bed, shine her sink, pine her toilets, lounge on the manky sofa. The house must be left sparkling clean and beds changed with a click of your fingers to await the next lot of eager guests. Don’t worry about watering the plants, they’re all plastic and Orla is dead anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously. . she still hasn't had that kid?? she was making out she was in labour over a week ago now, cmon Sofa your dragging the tits out of this🙄 making your followers think you were ready to drop in March you utter moonfruit and its May!. what date is he due the 93rd of Julember?? You sit on a crushed velvet, dog smeg festered throne of lies 🤦‍♀️clearly knowing the kid isn't due for weeks and your bump has been the same size for 2 months, either that or sous chef theory is right and you've had the kid. Either way if you know that kid is the only content you've got now don't you think it's about time you were honest about when he or she is coming? what's with all the 'Due Soon' and 'almost here' every 2 days from your 20 week scan🙄✋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ah here we fuckin gan with the 😉😉😉 which normally means it's a done deal... the scratching of the neck and the woe is me with trolls with start soon.

And I bet this time on her "maternity leave" she'll move into that farm instead of going from cottage to cottage!!

Reactions: 16
Once my sons head engaged he moved much less but he was big and the midwife said bigger babies don’t move as much as there’s no room, so maybe hers is small
Yeah had 3 big babies but they all loved a dance right until they were born through the sun roof 😁

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t keep two silver mollies alive and now the dumb bint wants livestock. I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If people still find her 'relatable' after this it'll be beyond me. It's scary how she can sit there and post about MAYBE one day getting an alpaca in her garden and a tractor because she saw one once at a farm and now she has her heart set on it. She is clearly going to move soon but she acts as if she is going to randomly wake up in a new house one morning and cry on IG live shaking saying 'i cannot believe this has happened to little ol me guyzzz'. Relatable my ass. She sits on a sofa doing swipe ups all day whilst the sheep pine their toilet and mix chemicals which are killing them and she just rakes in the money and screams out her demands to Vest Life. It's all been in the pipe line since SS got her house. Let's hope more people start waking up to her bullsh*t soon.
This is what normally happens tho ... she has an idea and just as the words are leaving her mouth up will pop the house... just like the grass did, the extension and all the other tit she has

Reactions: 15
So I've been thinking.
Maybe she's opening her own petting zoo kind of thing?
What's it going to consist of? Alpacas to pet, Henry's, bunches "messy bun" and Inches balls to let them know they're still there and not been chopped off just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.