Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First grid post of Rex & Ron together got over 3,700 comments, second one got nearly 2,500, third one 1,770, this one is currently on 473. People are getting bored Hinch.
I think most people realise it’s not a real friendship. They hardly see each other. They live 15 minutes from each other or something like that and have seen each other around 5 times. You can’t even blame the pandemic because we’ve been able to meet people outside for most of last summer. I think people with young kids realise this friendship isn’t real as I bet they have been seeing friends with baby’s weekly or every other week. If I was a new mum and had a friend that lived near by with a baby my baby’s age I would be seeing them at the very least once a month. More if they were my very best friend that I loved to the moon and back. Also when the boys were babies it was easy to fake a friendship between them but the last time they saw each other Ronnie just looked lost. He didn’t even try and interact with Rex and Rex looked confused that this child didn’t want to play with him. So yeah I think normal people are probably questioning the friendship between the women and the boys. It’s only her die hard hincher (who probably have no friends anyway) that seem to think this friendship is goals.

Reactions: 29
One thing I find strange. I go in my kitchen in the evening to get a coffee or a sneaky biscuit but I never feel the need to walk around my house wirh my phone to show how tidy it is. She really is weird,

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Jamie was decent enough, he would see that living on a farm isnt a good thing. He needs to start talking Soph out of these crazy ideas she has.
She wouldn't cope with all the farm smells.

Reactions: 15
If Jamie was decent enough, he would see that living on a farm isnt a good thing. He needs to start talking Soph out of these crazy ideas she has.
She wouldn't cope with all the farm smells.
No one's ever said no to her, Jamie just seems to go around like churchill the nodding dog she says I want taps his head and he just nods along with her every whim. Jamie is in this relationship for everything he can get she's the face of the ££££ he doesn't care what she does so long as he is living his high life, all he has to do is look after the kids her knocks her up with in return.

Reactions: 18
A few weeks ago did she not go to the storage locker and say she couldn’t wait to show us what she’s up to. Have I missed that or was she keeping all her crappy hinch range in there.

Reactions: 13
Thank god the Alpaca book includes info on the diet of alpacas otherwise the poor things will be getting fed tit like spaghetti hoop pie and anything else that includes ready roll pastry.
If any of her real life friends are on here, have a word with her will ya!! Or even better, soph 👋👋, have a word with yourself!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re right with both points. I live in a well-off area and can’t think of any friends that have heard of Hinch. I don’t want to come across as blunt but there’s zero chance of them taking lifestyle or make up suggestions from someone with a trout pout whose voice is like nails on a blackboard and filters themselves so they look like a weird version of Barbie. Nor someone who sits around in shapeless grey pyjamas all day and idea of a fun day out is wandering round buying tat. It’s just not aspirational on any level to that demographic. She should stick to her core base or she’ll end up alienating the sheeples.
Exactly right. She will not appeal to anyone with any class or education. However successful she is she will remain a chav but one with money.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You’re right with both points. I live in a well-off area and can’t think of any friends that have heard of Hinch. I don’t want to come across as blunt but there’s zero chance of them taking lifestyle or make up suggestions from someone with a trout pout whose voice is like nails on a blackboard and filters themselves so they look like a weird version of Barbie. Nor someone who sits around in shapeless grey pyjamas all day and idea of a fun day out is wandering round buying tat. It’s just not aspirational on any level to that demographic. She should stick to her core base or she’ll end up alienating the sheeples.
Whew, can you imagine her trying to 'influence' the farming community. Acting and looking like that with her nails and her barskitttzzz. They'd eat her alive, and then the livestock would have their pick too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s very much ‘I want it and I’ll have it now’. There’s no real consideration behind a lot of her purchases. She loves everything but you may only see her use the item once, never to be seen again. This goes for Flip & Flop the fish, Rons mud kitchen and Polly the cleaning Trolley. She’s a one minute wonder and everything she touches seems disposable. Just because you like alpacas doesn’t mean you should own them. She’s one of the most pathetic women I have ever come across. No-one should be aspiring to become someone like HER! What has happened to intelligence and common sense?

Reactions: 25
bleeping hell 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Mention of a shower
Mention of a book she's reading that's not her own 😂😂😂

Piss off Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my, definitely moving soon. Somebody save the Alpacas from her .
I’m dreaming of a nice six bedroomed house Sophie. Doesn’t mean I’ll “achieve it”. Thick duck. It’s takes hard work and dedication to get what you want. Not a Valium induced dream

Reactions: 17
You amaze me how you find so much old stuff. I luuuurve it. I only found Tattle by accident in October. I had never heard of Hinch. Can't believe I've invested so much time on the nutjob woman ever since 🤣
I think she is genuine. She was getting abit of stick from tattlers accusing her of lying about being her neighbour, she then made a rant about tattle on her ig lol! She joined tattle after outing her on Hinches grid post, Hinch then deleted all her comments. Anyway here are some more of her messagesView attachment 567037View attachment 567038View attachment 567039

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oooh the storage locker...maybe shes bought a tit ton of new tat for her new house and its stored there? Maybe thats where the alpacas are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I took my now toddler to a farm (?) with alpacas pre covid. They’re bleeping scary up close and she screamed the whole time. Good luck Soph, you’ll need it.
P.s. I do love animals, they’re just huge!!

Reactions: 15
I think most people realise it’s not a real friendship. They hardly see each other. They live 15 minutes from each other or something like that and have seen each other around 5 times. You can’t even blame the pandemic because we’ve been able to meet people outside for most of last summer. I think people with young kids realise this friendship isn’t real as I bet they have been seeing friends with baby’s weekly or every other week. If I was a new mum and had a friend that lived near by with a baby my baby’s age I would be seeing them at the very least once a month. More if they were my very best friend that I loved to the moon and back. Also when the boys were babies it was easy to fake a friendship between them but the last time they saw each other Ronnie just looked lost. He didn’t even try and interact with Rex and Rex looked confused that this child didn’t want to play with him. So yeah I think normal people are probably questioning the friendship between the women and the boys. It’s only her die hard hincher (who probably have no friends anyway) that seem to think this friendship is goals.
Now that Stacey has moved they’re about 35 minutes from each other. Essex was in Tier 4 from 17th October last year so they shouldn’t have seen each other between then and 29th March but seeing as Hinch is free every bleeping day and Stacey’s older kids are at school during the week and with their respective Dads on the weekends you would expect them to be spending loads of time together going forward, once the restrictions have been lifted. We shall have to wait and see but I can’t see it happening personally.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.