Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Now hang on a minute, we all slated her for buying fish without doing any research and she clearly listened which is why she’s now reading a book on alpacas before she goes out and buys one. That’s actually quite sensible.
Lol, who am I kidding? She’s literally bought that book for one or two stories on Instagram coz she thinks she’s funny and that’s it. Have we ever seen her read a book ever? Have you ever seen any books in that house except for umpteen copies of her own ones? Has any roomful of tat actually got a bookcase in it? Erm, no 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Yep 100% moving… cannot bear to let Stacey have something better then her can she… little miss I’m gonna stomp my feet until I get my own way!

Reactions: 36

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Seriously. . she still hasn't had that kid?? she was making out she was in labour over a week ago now, cmon Sofa your dragging the tits out of this🙄 making your followers think you were ready to drop in March you utter moonfruit and its May!. what date is he due the 93rd of Julember?? You sit on a crushed velvet, dog smeg festered throne of lies 🤦‍♀️clearly knowing the kid isn't due for weeks and your bump has been the same size for 2 months, either that or sous chef theory is right and you've had the kid. Either way if you know that kid is the only content you've got now don't you think it's about time you were honest about when he or she is coming? what's with all the 'Due Soon' and 'almost here' every 2 days from your 20 week scan🙄✋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
Who is she trying to appeal to?
She’s 31 years old and coming across as a childish woman who thinks everything is amazing and she laaaaaaves it!
I’m really intrigued (more than I should be) as to who Gleam (or whoever her management are!) are trying to market her to?
He’s in his 40s..... why are they trying to buy the adoration of young impressionable women??? Genuinely don’t get it!!!
This baffles me too.
The arselicking she shares always has a "this reminds me of way back when mine were young" post in there too.

I have a feeling her demographic is slightly older than we think and a big chunk is women old enough to be her mother who wish they were her mother or mother in law so she could "look after their sons". Also that group is ideal for her as they will have spendable wealth and not enough tech literacy to understand swipe ups and cookies. The thing is Sophie will prey on this, and they will think they are trendy and young cos they know what a "Mrs Hinch" is and she's their friend on Instagram. You always see "Sandra" "Sue" "Carol" and "Wendy"s on her followers list. (HUGE apologies if I've used any of your names I mean no disrespect directly to you 😂😂)

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
This week she asked her sheep for advice to start off labour and claimed she was going to spend all day bouncing on her ball. Then, apart from the ‘Inch could help’ (yuck) she never spoke about any of these things again. Makes me wonder if it’s all for content and she’s sat there cackling at cc2 in it’s cot whilst reading the comments 🤔 As everyone has said having the baby and not announcing it due to a magazine deal is one thing, pretending to still be pregnant is something else 😡

zeatrix83

VIP Member
Dear God, what is she doing on those new stories?! 🤣 Wasn't she wearing a mint green top earlier while 'cleaning the windows', now it's a beige top. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well tonight I've had to scrap melted wheat straw off my oven because my 12 year old daughter thought she could use the wheat straw plates in the oven. Not only did she melt the only pink plate we had in the set that was my one but she's created a god awful smell in the house. Something for Soph to look forward to when Roo and CC2 are older and want to make their own dinners. 🤣🤣

20210509_175951.jpg

There is a photo of it. Please ignore the cat fur and the dirty oven door. I don't live in a Hinch home, I live in a real home. 🤣

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
I was just thinking of her different personas. We go from anxiety ridden poor wee Sophie who is picked on and trolled mercilessly, and then there is the real Sophie obviously s complete chav dancing like that with her previous bump when she’s with her friends and cackling like a fishwife. I bet she’s a real “mean girl” despite all her “be kind” and “women supporting women” shite.

xchloe96x

I totally agree. I don’t think that the age range and demographic that she appeals to are going to be married with two kids and a four bedroom detached house. Bringing Inch, Ronnie and the new baby into the brand is just going to alienate her original followers.
Not that it matters because I don’t like Mrs Hinch. BUT if I did, I would have followed her previously for her cleaning content. Last year I moved into my first house - after living at home previously, I’d never done much cleaning and as silly as it sounds, didn’t know how to properly do it! But with her content now, if I had been an original follower, her content would have made me quite sad. Having a husband, a home and a family is all I’ve ever wanted and one of my biggest dreams and my life is so far from that at the moment. So even if I hadn’t discovered Tattle and saw right through her and the person she really is, I wouldn’t have wanted to still be a follower anyway! X

• Heart

Onecandream

It’s probably been mentioned a shit load of times but does anyone else HATE how she hacks her hand into cushions to make them a weird shape!!!!
Cushions are supposed to be square!! Also hate seeing other ppl post photos of their cushions hacked into aswell!! Makes me roll my eyes at how they’ve been sucked in to the cult!
Wtf so weird!

• Haha

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Off topic guys but watching a thing called dog impossible and a lady in it has an own room for her dog with its own bed like hinch basically the trainer said its a big no no and that kind of pampered treatment to a dog can potentially make it dangerous found that interesting 🤔

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
£400 mirror no wonder she kept it quiet 🤫 thought she was supposed to be relatable
She just haemorrhages money. She literally can’t contain her incessant spending. That is why she would never afford the running costs on that big house. She’s overestimating her popularity. She will see the work dry up. Actually, I think she already is. She’s lost that genuine relatability that all drew us to her in the first place.

• Heart
  • Wow