Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Oh god this is my second post in (slight) defense of her buttttt she said the mini pizzas were a snack not a meal. Whether that's true or not who knows but that's definitely something I'd class as a snack. And as id demolish the whole plate to myself id be making double that amount!

I'll see myself off to the rave threads now, it's been fun guyzzzz

Oh god this is my second post in (slight) defense of her buttttt she said the mini pizzas were a snack not a meal. Whether that's true or not who knows but that's definitely something I'd class as a snack. And as id demolish the whole plate to myself id be making double that amount!

I'll see myself off to the rave threads now, it's been fun guyzzzz
You’re safe here. You’re not in a MHMDDI Facebook group, no one is going to lynch you for an opinion. We accept all opinions, we debate, we agree/disagree or we agree to disagree and we leave it there 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Here2watch

I hate when she tries to be funny
She really is stuck in her teenage years isn’t she? I hate people who peaked in secondary school and now live like time capsules to when they were once it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Babyboonseed

I would always flip and flop (no pun intended) between the idea of her having had CC2 and her still being pregnant. But having seen the recent photo of her and her lips, it absolutely cemented it for me. As someone who has had lip fillers before, I immediately recognised the change in the shape of her top lip. And nobody, not even a close friend, would inject her with her being supposedly full term. I know I’ve said this in a comment yesterday, but I’m shocked at how she thinks people won’t notice her face being different!

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
If we take this to mean 20 weeks and 1 day ( it’s Hinch after all! ) , 18 weeks and I day have passed so she’s 38weeks plus 2 days MINIMUM. But yea it feels more like 10 months. Oh dear god I’m just glad she didn’t tell us at 12 weeks. 🤣
I think my sister in law told us as soon as the sperm met the egg it was THE longest pregnancy in the world 😴

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
You would have absolutely no idea that a 2 year old child lived in that house if you didn't already follow her stories. Not a toy in sight and just the beige Teddy chair on display which looks like a dog bed.

New beige mirror in the hallway too, stealth operation to beigify Hinch Hall continues then 🙄

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It’s probably been mentioned a shit load of times but does anyone else HATE how she hacks her hand into cushions to make them a weird shape!!!!
Cushions are supposed to be square!! Also hate seeing other ppl post photos of their cushions hacked into aswell!! Makes me roll my eyes at how they’ve been sucked in to the cult!
Wtf so weird!
I hate everything about her 'Mrs Hinch' brand, Soph herself might be not to bad, who knows, who cares, but Mrs Hinch is a total twat headed, self absorbed nutjob who needs blasting off into outer space before she destroys both feminism and what's left of the planet.

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Instead of wandering aimlessly around your house listening to yourself like a massive narcissist why don’t you take your flipping dog for a walk you useless human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lreb88

VIP Member
I just don’t see how she could post videos like that, with the baby wiggling around, if she wasn’t still pregnant. It would just be too weird, even for her.
I genuinely think she is still pregnant and the whole thing, the disappearing and reappearing bump, the strategically placed cushions and pre records is just her having a laugh. She has enjoyed playing a game and it has been her way of being in control of the situation.
That’s my take anyway, I guess we’ll find out in the next few weeks!

New thread thanks to @katfromthesticks with 85 likes!

View attachment 565105
Sorry I am down for the banter. Please can we not forget that she has consistently used Azaylia and her grieving parents daily, all the horrific bullshit I've seen poor little Sophie Rose who cannot believe this has happened to her, all whilst posting a story about Azaylia, even when her own parents have chosen to remain quiet, and then posts adds, pictures of rooo. Can you imagine being tagged in a sympathetic post for your sleeping child to turn see her living her best life, saffiya lays in bed most days and grinch uplands a heart felt post then showing how much she needed as a necessity to visit bnm, garden centres and much more all whilst neglecting that poor rooooo no wonder Perry cannot speak he is so used to cringey nick names like brekkie. Roo. MUmmaazzzz do I need to go on.. I've never been so sickened by grinch till now. And I just hope Saffiya realises she is the definition of a mother

Shhhhh!×

As someone who suffers from anxiety why on earth would she follow #anxiety surely dealing with your own is more than enough without having everyone else's down your throat 🤷‍♀️ oh wait maybe it's so she can get her ideas on what anxiety is actually about so she can use that excuse down the line

Reactions: 36

Bunnykins

VIP Member
She’s desperate to cash in on the beauty market now too. It’s literally anything she can think of to flog.

Hinch is looking knackered on that lash advert. Very fatigued under the eye. Been having to get up in the night for any reason Sopha.... 🍼

• Haha
Reactions: 36