Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
What’s all this safe space bollocks? I get the need for a safe space or to identify where this is but she’s not actually had her safety threatened in any way has she? Other than through her own fuckwittery and over sharing of her life. Stop acting so fucking pathetic !
MY SAFE SPACE AWAY FROM TROLLZZ IS MY MUMMAZ HOUSE!

So here's her address. Pictures of the outside. A detailed floor plan. Oh and by the way..I'm here right now. Come get me! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Shows moving bump whilst firmly hiding her nails. Then strokes the dog whilst firmly hiding her clothes. She’s either playing with tattle (which is fucking sad) or it’s a mash up of recordings. Who even knows at this point? Saddo behaviour either way.

Reactions: 33

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
🤣🤣'Hinch Farm' 'One Day'. . Yep cause people go out their way to buy an Alpaca caretaking book for something that'll happen one day, Wait there and I'll go buy a 'How to plan your funeral for over 65s' book at 25 cause ya know 'One Day' 🙄 Give it a rest you muppet its a done deal and ya know it, if you can't keep a damn fish alive or bother your ass getting a book on how to care for them then you better take a fuckin babymoon to Mexico and find 'Alpaca People' that you can ship the ones you plan to give away after 2 weeks on 'Hinch Farm' cause there's fish people here, ain't no Alpaca people, so be ready for when one boots you in the tits and goes out of control when it has you come screeching 'Mummazzz curly tuft manzessss!!!!' at him ✋

• Haha

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Those captions are so embarrassingly cringe on the Ron and Rex Photo.
I think my toes have curled so much I’m going to struggle to fit my buff tings back on 🤢

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
Idk but she said she was further along than she had left, so how long has that baby been in her then? 10 months? Makes no sense. Major eye roll.
If we take this to mean 20 weeks and 1 day ( it’s Hinch after all! ) , 18 weeks and I day have passed so she’s 38weeks plus 2 days MINIMUM. But yea it feels more like 10 months. Oh dear god I’m just glad she didn’t tell us at 12 weeks. 🤣

• Haha

Needacuppa

VIP Member
Only 12 months later she wants a farm of Alpacas and a pile of a house!!! Remeber Sophapaca your life is well documented and people can retrieve all the things you have said or done during your rise to fame shame!!! But dont worry... We will also remins you on your way back down. #yourlifethroughalense
Screenshot_20210509_231325.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Jane25

I can see what is going to happen. Once they have exchanged contracts its going to be a reality show following them to their new farm house and land. Channel 5 love this shit.
I do love Our Yorkshire Farm though 😍 Former weekend cokehead & gambling addict Drag Queen take over Essex land doesn’t quite seem so wholesome does it 🥴 Although it’s reality TV and Janine’s been applying for it since before he stumbled across that classy girl at work.

• Haha
  • Heart

JL8828

I’m only here to ask why does she have to say “guys” and “if I’m honest” after every single sentence???? SS does it too. Things that don’t even warrant an “if I’m honest” 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

horseybox1982

VIP Member
The “Hinch Farm” dream is back in guyyys, including an alpaca. That fucking book she’s reading 😭. She needs help. Serious psychological help.

• Haha

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Why would your husband take your child to see your mum. If that's not as lazy as it gets I don't know what is.

Reactions: 32