Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Radley8

First time I’ve posted but as an 8 month Pregnant woman can she please just hurry up and announce that she’s had the baby. I want to be able to pick a name for my baby boy that the hinch army won’t copy.

Also am I doing pregnancy wrong? I’m not spending £100 on falsh lashes and fed my family a healthy home made casserole for tea last night. I suppose I do have to actually work for my money.

ATB Soph

Reactions: 35

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
What’s all this safe space bollocks? I get the need for a safe space or to identify where this is but she’s not actually had her safety threatened in any way has she? Other than through her own fuckwittery and over sharing of her life. Stop acting so fucking pathetic !
Perhaps by "safe space" she means that at Nanny and Grandad's there are child locks on cupboards containing chemicals and no candles strewn everywhere or olive trees in corners Ron could pull over onto himself 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 35

dontinfluenceme

Long time lurker but have to put my 2 cents in… sorry for long post!

Baby math JUST adds up, December she said “pregnant for longer than I have left” “been holding for months and months” so has to have been at least 4 months in Dec, we’re now in May so if she can’t drag it out any longer.
Regardless I don’t think anybody truly cares either way - why waste your life playing games and obviously feeding drama for clicks, why not be as relatable as possible and create actually helpful content for your followers? ‘1st pregnancy vs 2nd pregnancy’, ‘pregnancy during lockdown’, ‘how firstborn is dealing with it’ etc etc

The account is one constant advert that’s blatantly all preplanned and highly strategised, which is fine, you do you hun but someone with such a huge platform has such a missed opportunity to create something actually helpful and meaningful and instead tries to flog as much tat as possible. She wouldn’t get half as much flack if it wasn’t so obvious it was just about money at this stage - calling herself a celebrity couple says it all...

Totally disagree with all these influencer mums who spend all day shoving a camera in their kids face for content, plenty of other accounts manage fine without showing their children whatsoever. And we wonder why kids are growing up with social media complexes. I’d be very disturbed if she floods the page with baby content that’s “ad” and swipe ups after the birth announcement.

Not convinced there’s much left in the tank for her, you can only watch someone wipe their sink and bake Jus Rol so many times 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Areyehavinalaugh

So she puts ups last nights pic of Henry with an extra light filter so we think it’s day time! We believe you Soph we really do 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
View attachment 567186
I reckon it'll be this one.

She needs to drop more hints to the sheep about this ahead of a move. Stacey did it as a bug surprise, but she and Joe are celebs outside of Instagram, so it's easy for her followers to accept it and be excited with her. H doesn't have that. Hinch Farm feels like she's trumping Pickle Cottage, bless SS on her "little journey" with ITS and PC.

If the move is soon then I struggle to believe the £3m viewing was as recent as last week. Was that a prerecord?
That’s a good property for her. One stroke with a Sharpie pen she can rename it from Stammers Farm to the more appropriate Scammers Farm

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
First grid post of Rex & Ron together got over 3,700 comments, second one got nearly 2,500, third one 1,770, this one is currently on 473. People are getting bored Hinch.

• Haha

forever_annoyed

She probably thinks that tomato purée IS the sauce you get on pizzas... she definitely would’ve used passata if she knew about passata, surely....?
this is the #1 thing I have been wondering about her lmao I’m American and I was genuinely concerned you Brits just use pure tomato paste, so glad to know it’s just her 🤣

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Did you take your own cushions, that were conveniently the exact same ones your friend already had, and hide behind them all evening? I hope you had a lovely time!
You know what. Funny story. I did hide my pregnancy with my second baby for most of the pregnancy. So cos I hadn’t seen her she genuinely said SHOW ME YOUR TUMMY. I said I’m not pregnant I swear! And had to lift my top up and give her a side view. Then I drank two glasses of wine and she was satisfied 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg also can you imagine her insta stories

“hi guyzzz, I’m sorry but here I am with my Alpaca and just giving him a wipe down with Flash and zoflora, omg he smells so good now”

while standing there in a fucking ribbed beige 3 piece set. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

mucking.fuddle

Ronhasfutz was binzmanz met his mummaassz bizniz partners favourite pickle, they don’t like each other. The end

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
Watching how Tommy and Georgia are, makes me smile. Their completely smitten.
No only sharing pics of a foot.
Just straight to the point with their followers and all about the baby not the material things connected to it.
Their influencers sharing their kid publicly but it feels natural and real.
We all know her first pics are gonna be staged and posed. No real meaning of family

Blackdog

Inch is going to struggle with two kids one overweight dog one unstable wife and at least one alpaca to look after.

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Omg this woman is that pathetic she needs to hear her husbands voice when she’s home alone? Soph get yourself some therapy ducky.

Also genuine question - when she said so many people can’t wait to meet CC2 ... is that true? I really felt like the Hinch train stopped about 10 stations ago and a majority of the passengers got off. Is her following continuously growing? Her content is just dry and crusty.

• Haha
  • Heart