Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come on to say...
oh duck right off!!!!
she can’t keep grass!!!!!😂
Alpacas?! Jaysus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
An Alpaca farm. Is she for real??? She only discovered them the other day and now she wants some. She can’t even keep fish alive. There is something seriously not right with her that needs to be addressed. She gets really obsessed with getting “stuff” and then the interest fades once she’s got it.
They’re 100% on the move. She’ll get her alpacas. She’ll realise how much they stink. Then they’ll go to Alpaca people or she’ll pay someone else to do the hard work while she takes thumbs up pics from a distance for Instagram. She doesn’t deserve to be so rich. But then again it hasn’t brought her much happiness has it which is why she’s always on the prowl for “stuff” to fill a void that will never be filled.

Reactions: 39
Where did the book even come from? It’s been mentioned more than once here that they don’t have books in their house. Can’t be from Amazon because there hasn’t been a series of story posts about her latest haul 🤨🤨

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long until she has an alpaca
Give it its own alpaca bedroom
Then when they're too much hard work / stink, they'll realise they're not "alpaca people"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably go straight to hell for saying this but let’s hope she doesn’t give the children to children people (Mafreda) cause Janine and I aren’t children people we have alpacas to look after on the farm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tell her that alpacas won't fare well on artifical grass, and I don't think artifical wheat and barley carpets exist, so may want to rethink the farm idea 😬

Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking...
No matter the excuse she would have, I think it would be way too risky to have lied to her followers this long regarding her pregnancy. There are other influencers who have been caught in lies and followers quickly become upset and unfollow.
I am surprised though that she didn’t document this pregnancy much.
She could be taking bump pics, talking to Ron about it... so much “content” there. (Not that I want to give her ideas) she could have been establishing a connection with soon-to-be moms, and getting her followers interested.
But I feel like there is a really big disconnect between her and this pregnancy. I wonder why that is? Is it body issues? Is something else amiss?
I go round and circles with this. If she hasn’t already had the baby then like you say, she’s massively missed out with this pregnancy and it’s bizarre why. For ages I was worried it was because there was something “wrong” with the baby and that’s why she had latched onto baby A. But given her “wacky” behaviour lately I think we can all agree she doesn’t appear to be battling something troubling. This is why I have to always conclude she’s hiding it because she’s had him. Perhaps her family insisted upon hiding him to giver her time to bond with him baby. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
First grid post of Rex & Ron together got over 3,700 comments, second one got nearly 2,500, third one 1,770, this one is currently on 473. People are getting bored Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot cope with her now! This will be KP mark 2 (another z celeb who can't keep animals alive)
I hope to mother of god that IF she starts looking into getting an alpaca, the breeder/farm stops her from getting one. IT ISNT GOING TO BE LIKE EMMERDALE FARM SOPH!!! Concentrate on your children, RONnie's development or lack of!!! Christ... Be a bleeping mother!!!

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion
Soph your a prat, who’s cleaning up the alpaca crap?

seriously though, about to have a baby (supposedly) but you wouldn’t think it ..... no latest bump pics, no getting things ready, meal preps? Just no general chat about it.....she’s more interested in her towels and brows!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would t we see her house on the market though if she was moving?
She doesn’t need to put her house on the market. She’s probably mortgage free and has enough money for a deposit for another house. Chances are she wouldn’t sell this house anyway. Probably rent it to her sister or turn it into a hinch house museum 🤮 the huns would love that though.

Reactions: 9
Someone mentioned about her not showering? What does she do, mentions she's had a shower.
Then mentions about Hinch Farm. I reckon this is in the works. Have baby, then start preps on the new house move

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My guess is she will try and reinvent herself to appeal to a different audience, maybe a wealthier more classy audience so she can flog her expensive hair and make up stuff rather than cloffs. It won’t work though because those ladies will either a. not know who on earth she is or b. won’t want to follow the B&M cleaning lady.
You’re right with both points. I live in a well-off area and can’t think of any friends that have heard of Hinch. I don’t want to come across as blunt but there’s zero chance of them taking lifestyle or make up suggestions from someone with a trout pout whose voice is like nails on a blackboard and filters themselves so they look like a weird version of Barbie. Nor someone who sits around in shapeless grey pyjamas all day and idea of a fun day out is wandering round buying tat. It’s just not aspirational on any level to that demographic. She should stick to her core base or she’ll end up alienating the sheeples.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The woman is mentally unwell. How many times do we say it. Inch you need to get her help and quick. How many times has that been said too. It's not even funny anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.