Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon she’s never actually been to a real farm and has only heard they’re a thing that exists? No amount of zoflo can cover up the smell or horse tit Sopha x

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
thead suggestion
She wants us to think she's on the moooo-ve so she's alpaca-ed her bags & Cash Cow 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder what her ‘real’ friends think to the SS friendship ..... like Soph made sure she posted that she had FaceTime with SS after SS had moved into new home - and she posted the pic of her at SS’ new home the other day too ..... but nothing about her friends before SS ..... it’s almost like she’s showing off - look I have a celebrity friend - look at me I’m a celebrity now because I have this celebrity friend ... all my nobody mates can go F yourselves - you ain’t worthy of being included on my Instagram
The story of how they become "friends" is such a load of 💩 as well ! SS said she randomly inboxes Hinch over insta just mum to mum to ask if she was ok because she could tell she wasn't. SS then decided to just get in the car and pick up mc Donald's on the way! Are you frigging kidding 😂 who believes this trash?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dream to achieve - Zoph you are a prat . It’s not dreaming that will get your farmhouse without the farming responsibilities, it’s mainly vulnerable women’s desire to be part of something and included, making themselves skint or in debt .

Reactions: 11
Oh dear, Bush to the party but 108k likes & 600 n odd comments after 3 hours 😬 I think the Alpaca farm is just a dream Daaaaaaaarrrrlin...........👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The story of how they become "friends" is such a load of 💩 as well ! SS said she randomly inboxes Hinch over insta just mum to mum to ask if she was ok because she could tell she wasn't. SS then decided to just get in the car and pick up mc Donald's on the way! Are you frigging kidding 😂 who believes this trash?! 🤣🤣
Especially as Soph doesn’t see half her inbox

• Haha
She’s struggling fir limes on that ridiculous desperate post of them kids. 644 likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Oh how the ‘mighty’ are falling

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m here for her moving, I can’t wait to go on the farm journey with her, for the shits and giggles 🤣🤣 the sad thing is she really does believe people are jealous when infact if/when she reads here she should realise we just see through her bullshit, she’s a chavvy mean girl who is a saleswoman to boot... that’s all she is. Has no empathy towards anybody (unless it benefits her) and acts like a stroppy kid, also has serious mental health issues with regards to her appearance and body. Who would want to be her? Seriously 😐 she is so deluded though she cannot see it and screams troll, I hope one day she wakes up for the kids sake

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if Jenna - Hinches neighbour the one who outed her for having 30 people over on Rons birthday still lives 2 houses from her. Are you still lurking hun 👀👀👀
3B91DCE2-61E4-4637-AA8D-929DB6E93C51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Inch is going to struggle with two kids one overweight dog one unstable wife and at least one alpaca to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve been thinking...
No matter the excuse she would have, I think it would be way too risky to have lied to her followers this long regarding her pregnancy. There are other influencers who have been caught in lies and followers quickly become upset and unfollow.
I am surprised though that she didn’t document this pregnancy much.
She could be taking bump pics, talking to Ron about it... so much “content” there. (Not that I want to give her ideas) she could have been establishing a connection with soon-to-be moms, and getting her followers interested.
But I feel like there is a really big disconnect between her and this pregnancy. I wonder why that is? Is it body issues? Is something else amiss?

I’ve been thinking...
No matter the excuse she would have, I think it would be way too risky to have lied to her followers this long regarding her pregnancy. There are other influencers who have been caught in lies and followers quickly become upset and unfollow.
I am surprised though that she didn’t document this pregnancy much.
She could be taking bump pics, talking to Ron about it... so much “content” there. (Not that I want to give her ideas) she could have been establishing a connection with soon-to-be moms, and getting her followers interested.
But I feel like there is a really big disconnect between her and this pregnancy. I wonder why that is? Is it body issues? Is something else amiss?
Surrogate maybe?

Reactions: 3
Please let her just be trolling Tattle 🙏🏻 for the poor alpacas sake 🙈

Reactions: 20
Didn’t this turn out to not be her neighbour? Can’t remember now.
I think she is genuine. She was getting abit of stick from tattlers accusing her of lying about being her neighbour, she then made a rant about tattle on her ig lol! She joined tattle after outing her on Hinches grid post, Hinch then deleted all her comments. Anyway here are some more of her messages
BFC08F1F-48C3-4F6F-82DF-E35F6FED2872.jpeg
CC7D8997-EC0A-4326-A182-F79A64D96D62.jpeg
87CE0CA8-A09A-4258-A6B1-D9A6365D2051.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.