Mrs Hinch #388 While Soph is giving Orla root rot, son number three is asleep in his cot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand why she insists on pretending things just 'happen' to her. Like buying a new house is something that just sort of happens completely by chance and doesn't take a lot of calculated effort. It's very odd.

Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion

Hinch Home where fish, plants, grass & common sense go to die 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Omg this woman is that pathetic she needs to hear her husbands voice when she’s home alone? Soph get yourself some therapy ducky.

Also genuine question - when she said so many people can’t wait to meet CC2 ... is that true? I really felt like the Hinch train stopped about 10 stations ago and a majority of the passengers got off. Is her following continuously growing? Her content is just dry and crusty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I am sure the persons who they intend to get alpacas from will also do their research... Especially rescue animals and one look at Humungoushenry will tell them all they need to know. But i will be on red alert to try and prevement this. They are not capable or worthy of having ANY amimal!!!

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: Mrs Hinch mother of 4: 2 kids, a dog and Alan the alpaca pending...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what her ‘real’ friends think to the SS friendship ..... like Soph made sure she posted that she had FaceTime with SS after SS had moved into new home - and she posted the pic of her at SS’ new home the other day too ..... but nothing about her friends before SS ..... it’s almost like she’s showing off - look I have a celebrity friend - look at me I’m a celebrity now because I have this celebrity friend ... all my nobody mates can go F yourselves - you ain’t worthy of being included on my Instagram

Reactions: 27
Any normal person would just be completely fixated on the new baby they are about to have. That’s all that would be on their mind. Not Alpacas. Not getting another pet. I had 2 under 2. My priority was getting through each day keeping everyone alive. I didn’t need to add to that load.
This fuels the “shes had the baby back in January theory” in my opinion. She’s over the baby. She’s bored of baby. It’s time for something New.
I don’t really care if she buys a huge house and sticks 20 alpacas in it. She will pay someone to look after them hopefully anyway.
what bothers me is the fact that allegedly due to give birth and instead of reading some books on let’s say “gentle parenting toddlers” she’s spunked £8 on a book about alpacas with terrible reviews. Get any new books for Ronnie whilst you were ordering that one? Urhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Who called bingo on her not showering today but low and behold ... I am Sophie Rose and I havent been on Tattle since 1066!
She has to read tattle, who would mention something like that? It’s so random!
I know I'm Kate to the party but the eyebrows. Wtf.
I’m not over the eyebrows either. They have no arch. Unless you have no eyebrows, or zero arch... how the heck would this work? They certainly would not work on her villainous arches — WHAT was the point?!

Reactions: 6
I wonder what her ‘real’ friends think to the SS friendship ..... like Soph made sure she posted that she had FaceTime with SS after SS had moved into new home - and she posted the pic of her at SS’ new home the other day too ..... but nothing about her friends before SS ..... it’s almost like she’s showing off - look I have a celebrity friend - look at me I’m a celebrity now because I have this celebrity friend ... all my nobody mates can go F yourselves - you ain’t worthy of being included on my Instagram
That’s exactly what it is and she’s desperate...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.