Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I wonder if she's at hospital being induced/early stages of labour. I can't see she'd miss out on seeing her mummazzz

Reactions: 7

Deeds22

I wonder what her ‘real’ friends think to the SS friendship ..... like Soph made sure she posted that she had FaceTime with SS after SS had moved into new home - and she posted the pic of her at SS’ new home the other day too ..... but nothing about her friends before SS ..... it’s almost like she’s showing off - look I have a celebrity friend - look at me I’m a celebrity now because I have this celebrity friend ... all my nobody mates can go F yourselves - you ain’t worthy of being included on my Instagram
That’s exactly what it is and she’s desperate...

Palms

Oh goodness, that caaaaahh noise/ cackle at the end. Went strait through me.

Jemmylina

I sometimes look for the fun bitchy comments on her threads so I cns grab my popcorn but I cns never find them!!!! Does she delete them?!

Spinmum

Chatty Member
It’s called Factor V Leiden, a hereditary blood clotting disorder that doesn’t usually need treatment apart from in pregnancy or surgery etc 🙂
But she also has femoral stents in, which is why she said she wouldn’t be allowed to go full term in subsequent pregnancies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Now she’s done a post with EVERY light on in the house when it’s bright outside!!! I’m new here… but is this to prove a point? Or does she always?

& listening to her own podcast so it feels Jamie is still in the house?!? Is she serious?

I only watch as I’m fascinated in how the human brain works, and I love watching this absolute madness unfold.
I do think she is mentally unwell??

She’s either very very clever, or we are pending a ‘Mrs Hinch checks in to the priory” eventually.
So many red flags. Poor girl. Laughing all the way to the bank but at what cost?

mishkamalka2

T
I go round and circles with this. If she hasn’t already had the baby then like you say, she’s massively missed out with this pregnancy and it’s bizarre why. For ages I was worried it was because there was something “wrong” with the baby and that’s why she had latched onto baby A. But given her “wacky” behaviour lately I think we can all agree she doesn’t appear to be battling something troubling. This is why I have to always conclude she’s hiding it because she’s had him. Perhaps her family insisted upon hiding him to giver her time to bond with him baby. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Your theory makes a lot of sense. I think “having time to bond” as her excuse will still get her into a lot of hot water! Would be interesting.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Has she deleted the post of the bedroom with the baby’s next to me crib? I just went to relook as it was bugging me but I swear the cot was set up at the wrong height. We have one. For safety it’s supposed to have the baby mattress in line / same height as adults bed, and this was wayyyyy off. Which is dangerous & hazardous 😞
It was this one wasn’t it
D9AE75CD-1316-4C12-8CE4-99BA612476B0.jpeg

icebabyice

I’m new to tattle and also noticed that and uploaded that question! Glad it wasn’t just me who thought it 😳🧐