Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tui

VIP Member
Has she deleted the post of the bedroom with the baby’s next to me crib? I just went to relook as it was bugging me but I swear the cot was set up at the wrong height. We have one. For safety it’s supposed to have the baby mattress in line / same height as adults bed, and this was wayyyyy off. Which is dangerous & hazardous 😞
This! It was way too low. I have a snuzpod also and you can alter the settings. Inch just obviously did a hack job

Reactions: 7

Samtastic

I just realised
I said I wanted the thread as a podcast for while I'm washing up.
What did she do today?; listen to a podcast 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Hamdiddly

Plus who can actually afford Elemis - certainly not the original demographic that she is supposed to appeal to
I can! But I don’t! I’ve found a really good skincare brand off the radar that has the exact same ingredients! Maybe I should showcase it! But my Instagram is not about that . Mine is about making people and guuuuys genuinely smile ☺
[/QUOTE]
Spill!

Charlottesweb2020

I do think it depends who does your brows. My husbands ex is one of the best in the UK, won awards and everything, shes booked up this year already. Her photos she uploads you wouldn't know whats fake and whats real hair. You get them topped up but its incredible.
So true I’ve been having mine micro bladed for 6 years and the girl that does mine as won awards all over the world. She has a clinic in Liverpool and Spain. Mine have never discoloured even with delay with covid they haven’t gone green or red 🤗 But I have seen the after effects of this when the correct procedures are not used and the colour and shape are just awful. Do your research you get what you pay for and the last place I would want to experiment with is my face 😊

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Absolutely true. I once liked her, I liked the account and some how was brainwashed into thinking her house was "goals" as they say. I was so constantly stressed when I couldn't keep everything spotless, as soon as a toy, cup or shoe was out of place it sent me into some kind of meltdown. Thankfully I saw the error of my ways, unfollowed her and her "perfect" home and just relaxed .... we live in our house, it's still clean (properly clean) but there are things out being used like there are in any normal household.
Same xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Dexy

VIP Member
Theory: I note the Roo in the top left corner. Is Sophie beginning to drop hints about a new brand? It looks a little bit brandy the way it’s written with the linked o’s 🤔
Maybe she’s going to rip off Em&Lu and have Roo&Lou. She doesn’t have an original idea in her.

Andioooop

VIP Member
Has she deleted the post of the bedroom with the baby’s next to me crib? I just went to relook as it was bugging me but I swear the cot was set up at the wrong height. We have one. For safety it’s supposed to have the baby mattress in line / same height as adults bed, and this was wayyyyy off. Which is dangerous & hazardous 😞
Yes! I just went to screenshot it because she had a long sleeve top on in it. So one of them (if not both is a pre record) she posted a photo of her & ron with the same outfit she has on in her last story, the bedroom one was in the middle of the 2 stories.

mishkamalka2

Who called bingo on her not showering today but low and behold ... I am Sophie Rose and I havent been on Tattle since 1066!
She has to read tattle, who would mention something like that? It’s so random!
I know I'm Kate to the party but the eyebrows. Wtf.
I’m not over the eyebrows either. They have no arch. Unless you have no eyebrows, or zero arch... how the heck would this work? They certainly would not work on her villainous arches — WHAT was the point?!

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Unless only one of them can leave the house so they're not spotted with CC2. When was the last time we saw them all out together?? Was it when they were walking around the streets, she was in her slippers?
Allegedly out shopping and fan took a picture with her. The other week.