Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Would t we see her house on the market though if she was moving?
That’ll be rented out as an ‘Experience’ for fans. Pay ££££ for the weekend, sleep in her bed, shine her sink, pine her toilets, lounge on the manky sofa. The house must be left sparkling clean and beds changed with a click of your fingers to await the next lot of eager guests. Don’t worry about watering the plants, they’re all plastic and Orla is dead anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Deeds22

I was just thinking of her different personas. We go from anxiety ridden poor wee Sophie who is picked on and trolled mercilessly, and then there is the real Sophie obviously s complete chav dancing like that with her previous bump when she’s with her friends and cackling like a fishwife. I bet she’s a real “mean girl” despite all her “be kind” and “women supporting women” shite.
Of course she is, she’s so transparent. Just comes across as a right bitch

Reactions: 9

VH*29

No mention of R being taken to see her Mum and Dad, just mention of seeing her mum....

Reactions: 8

Justanobserver

Interesting, I’m a baby doctor and term is definitely 37 weeks in all the hospitals I’ve worked in 😂. Very strange to reduce it by a week but perhaps there’s an interesting reason! Will definitely ask around lol.
Interesting, I’m a baby doctor and term is definitely 37 weeks in all the hospitals I’ve worked in 😂. Very strange to reduce it by a week but perhaps there’s an interesting reason! Will definitely ask around lol.
I’m a midwife, and I meant I agree 37 weeks too - I was too eager to reply and what I meant to write was - my trust has changed certain guidance of term as they were finding the indications of obs etc weren’t required but it’s case by case. I can’t get over not not doing something though just incase x

If i told you …

VIP Member
This 👇🏻
There is very few proper cleaning accounts now. They should re brand themselves as lifestyle accounts and see how they fair?! 🤔

I read somewhere on another real cleaning account I believe, that Hinching is not cleaning it’s the bits you may do after cleaning .. spray air freshener, arrange cushions make your bed fancy, flower arrangements, light wax melts etc 100% not cleaning basically faffing 🤣
i

Where did the book even come from? It’s been mentioned more than once here that they don’t have books in their house. Can’t be from Amazon because there hasn’t been a series of story posts about her latest haul 🤨🤨

quaylover

"Tomatoe puree"
Sophie rose Vest Shelling Orferr Hinchliffe 🙃

I hate tomato purée- it tastes like metal to me. Surely you'd mix the herbs into the "sauce" not scatter them on top to burn 🤷‍♀️
I wish she would just give Ron some turkey dinosaurs and smiley faces and give it a bloody rest. Store brought pizza won't kill him and can't taste half as bad as her attempts at playing house. This is the sort of "cooking" I'd make WITH my 2 year old nephew so I can keep an eye on him, keep him amused AND make us something to eat. (Tbf from experience my nephew would eat all the pepperoni & tomatoes whilst helping and then not be hungry once it's cooked 😂)

I wish she wouldn’t, wouldn’t even feed that shite meal to a dog never mind a boy that needs nutrition

nursemum12

Chatty Member
£100 for that set. That she “just bought cos she’d seen others using”. Relatable.
Has she ever bought something because she actually lavvvs likes it and not because others are using it . At that price I doubt many of her followers can relate, especially at the moment when people are worrying about how they are going to feed their family or find a job. All that money for something she probably won’t ever use again unless it’s gifted she wants to pay for it 🤣now she’s posted about it she probably won’t look at them again. So wasteful

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I did that with sound off. But I think she uses the silly filters when she’s worried she will show a lack of bump.

Eta -was she wearing that outfit last time she did that filter?

CoolMom

VIP Member
Theory: I note the Roo in the top left corner. Is Sophie beginning to drop hints about a new brand? It looks a little bit brandy the way it’s written with the linked o’s 🤔
Oh god. Children's grey clothing line incoming...🤢

• Sad
  • Sick