Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When I saw that I actually thought they were a great idea for someone who doesn’t have brows. I will probably get some for my mum as her brows never grew back after having chemotherapy. But I agree I have no idea why she even purchased them. They won’t stick to her skin if she has brown hairs. She’d have to shave her natural brows off. Instead of wasting money on stuff she doesn’t need, if the only reason for buying them was to see how they worked she could have said something like, for those with alopecia or hair loss due to chemotherapy I thought these looked great so thought I’d share etc Is it that difficult for her to think of other people whenever she sees something? She doesn’t have to actually buy it or need it herself to share something with her followers
Exactly. She knows what she shares sells out (although she’s losing her touch even if she won’t admit it) but what if all her hincers got them so they could do stupid arm eyebrows then those who actually need them won’t help able to get them. The girl who’s page she shared thinks it’s great that mes hinch shared her page but the last thing she want is crazy Hinchers following her.

Reactions: 8

Ijustdontbelieveit

I originally thought this and thought there’s no way she can afford the mortgage of a £3m house but then I realised she definitely can
She could afford to buy outright any of the properties suggested on here. Her last company accounts showed a balance sheet with 2 million cash, and those accounts were made up over a year ago, presumably before her deal with tesco( which must be worth a couple of million at least if Samantha faiers tesco deal is purportedly worth 3 million), plus whatever her p and g deal is worth and whatever advance and royalties she got for her books. And the company accounts are the only public information available about her finances, who knows whether those deals were done through her company or by her as a sole trader. Suffice to say she will have millions available and a couple of ad posts will pay for the upkeep of any property.

Deeds22

Av aD no worKkK dun guyzzzz am allL naturaL

Fucking pull the other one, surprised she doesn't melt under the sun
Omg, she has had even more done I think !! 🤣🤣 has she honestly said she hasn’t had any work done?! 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Mab1994

Chatty Member
I think she did admit to recording it a while ago but waiting until she had worn them for a while to show. See people don’t care if you prerecord as long as it’s clear that’s it’s prerecorded. She makes herself look like a superwoman as she claims to do all these things in one day when really they are filmed over a matter of weeks. I don’t know how her hincers are saying she’s cured there anxiety she would definitely give me anxiety if I followed her and couldn’t keep my house clean like she does.
So much respect for her then coming clean, that's all we need. Not showing she is a superwoman like you said.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I think most people realise it’s not a real friendship. They hardly see each other. They live 15 minutes from each other or something like that and have seen each other around 5 times. You can’t even blame the pandemic because we’ve been able to meet people outside for most of last summer. I think people with young kids realise this friendship isn’t real as I bet they have been seeing friends with baby’s weekly or every other week. If I was a new mum and had a friend that lived near by with a baby my baby’s age I would be seeing them at the very least once a month. More if they were my very best friend that I loved to the moon and back. Also when the boys were babies it was easy to fake a friendship between them but the last time they saw each other Ronnie just looked lost. He didn’t even try and interact with Rex and Rex looked confused that this child didn’t want to play with him. So yeah I think normal people are probably questioning the friendship between the women and the boys. It’s only her die hard hincher (who probably have no friends anyway) that seem to think this friendship is goals.
Now that Stacey has moved they’re about 35 minutes from each other. Essex was in Tier 4 from 17th October last year so they shouldn’t have seen each other between then and 29th March but seeing as Hinch is free every fucking day and Stacey’s older kids are at school during the week and with their respective Dads on the weekends you would expect them to be spending loads of time together going forward, once the restrictions have been lifted. We shall have to wait and see but I can’t see it happening personally.

Sloppys

VIP Member
I buy it off QVC on easy pays for around £20 a month. I love the brand but if they do a collab with her I’m done with them.
Exactly the same. I love qvc for that reason 😂 but agree an Elemis collab and I won’t be buying anymore.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
roo? not sure if anyone follows imogenation but she calls her teenage brother HOGGY. roo is making me feel physically sick.

poor kid is gonna be mortified if she shouts ROO down the playground one day.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know! I just went back to the thread & found screenshots View attachment 566825View attachment 566826View attachment 566828View attachment 566829

Also, while on the thread of ronnies 1st birthday, i found this. Can anyone remember what the hint was when she went live? @HinchesSousChef

View attachment 566833
Was it about wanting more kids? Did she say when rather than if or something that implied she was pregnant rather than they wanted to have one. Jeeeezzz I can’t remember. Hiding her tummy though 😉

JustAFacade

it'll be so weird if she has had the baby but has still been doing 'help me bring on labour' stories etc. How will she get out of it?!
Idk but she said she was further along than she had left, so how long has that baby been in her then? 10 months? Makes no sense. Major eye roll.

Bunnykins

VIP Member
  • Haha

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I’m not defending but I must be missing something or just don’t pay enough attention on her posts. What is it she’s lied about? I feel like it’s been quite serious from the posts on here. I try to look out for it but I probably don’t keep up as much as everyone else does. I really doubt she’s had the baby yet as she’d be in so much shit off people for lying like that and I doubt it wouldn’t have come out by now.
Read the wiki, top of the page in pink ☺

ETA: didn’t realise until I’d posted someone’s already told you to do this haha. you should 100% give it a read though

Hinch up early reading tattle to get her content for the day posting quotes

Attachments