Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dezzie

So “apparently” she is sooooo very close to giving birth but it putting on false eyelashes that will last days and days?? I can’t think of anything worse than having all that shit stuck to my eyes in labour! Clean and comfy was all I wanted (25 years ago last time I did it so maybe things have changed?) 🙄
I know!! It must have changed so much I had a C section 15 years ago and wasn’t even allowed nail varnish

Reactions: 6

Lurker82

Not to defend her But my son is due in May and i was 21 weeks when i had my NHS scan on 29th Dec, so technically if she's due now/in the next week or so when she posted that she will have been JUST over 20 weeks
That makes sense, could be that then. Just the way she made a point of saying it you’d think she was weeks/months ahead 😂

Let’s see your ‘new’ nails with the moving bump, hinch. A moving bump mean nothing love, could have been filmed 5 months ago 🙄🤥🥱

Conveniently covering her hands, until the next story with henners, trying to make out like they are all filmed today! If he was lying where he is, then you would be lying on him hinch! Nothing is real with her. 🤮

View attachment 565687
Babies normally go quiet just before labour starts, so don’t think it will be tonight 🥴

chili14

The Roo logo / branding that’s been noted. With the oo’s joined does anyone else think CC2 could begin with O? This would mean she joins their names end / start. Or am I reading too much into it?