Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiaBinaryCode

I questioned this too. Apparently some people bring out the baby stuff to get sibling used to the things for baby. We never had the space and it never crossed our mind anyway.
Teasing to get a reaction or really in use 😆
Never did any of that crap with mine but then I had toys and stuff all over my house before siblings were born...not a sterile, show house.

Reactions: 9
Would t we see her house on the market though if she was moving?
She doesn’t need to put her house on the market. She’s probably mortgage free and has enough money for a deposit for another house. Chances are she wouldn’t sell this house anyway. Probably rent it to her sister or turn it into a hinch house museum 🤮 the huns would love that though.

honchmad

Can you IMAGINE if that psychopath buys alpacas in her new grey ‘farm’. She couldn’t look after the bloody fish, let alone livestock!

• Haha

SandyB

I’ve got a nicely decorated house. My interior is pretty stylish in my opinion. A lot of colour! Anyway it’s also completely clear that I am merely an adult living within a toddlers house 🤣 her stuff is everywhere and yeah I’ve got storage solutions etc but I want her to just grab whatever toy she wants while playing.
I’m just looking around my floor at mo, I don’t have toddler but I do have a puppy and there are several toys strewn around

Henny Penny

VIP Member
She’s defo already bought a house.. she thinks people are stupid and will fall for her hints ‘oh Sophie… so guard your dreams came true! You deserve it hun!’ Unfortunately. Done if the hun gets will.
Calling bingo on this house… I see it has stables 🙄 it’s gorgeous though
B848C1B6-1EDB-4428-96E5-F527268FCDEE.png

Mummaof1

First time I’ve posted but as an 8 month Pregnant woman can she please just hurry up and announce that she’s had the baby. I want to be able to pick a name for my baby boy that the hinch army won’t copy.

Also am I doing pregnancy wrong? I’m not spending £100 on falsh lashes and fed my family a healthy home made casserole for tea last night. I suppose I do have to actually work for my money.

ATB Soph
I feel you, we’re due a boy in sept and we have his name picked already and I’m just praying that it isn’t the name we have 🙏🏼

incognitoian

So she puts ups last nights pic of Henry with an extra light filter so we think it’s day time! We believe you Soph we really do 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not the defend her but I genuinely think it is today and she just sits in the same spot all the time and obviously the dog follows.

Same with the comment about her jewellery in the bump vid vs Henry one... She clearly had the same bracelets on in both, she wears them all the time and has for years. It'd be more suspicious if she wasn't wearing them!

I think she's still preggo but due any day. Wouldn't make sense to lie and pretend with her following and there's no real evidence to say he's already here. Even if it does feel like 875346 months of pregnancy 🤣🤣