Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmmaE54

VIP Member
If shes going to be induced and shes now around 38 weeks pregnant I also agree baby will be here next week

Wouldn't surprise me if she had the baby on Henry's birthday, brothers can share the day then 😂😂😂
I know thats far fetched as hens birthday isn't till June 1st 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Sloppys

VIP Member
I think she is genuine. She was getting abit of stick from tattlers accusing her of lying about being her neighbour, she then made a rant about tattle on her ig lol! She joined tattle after outing her on Hinches grid post, Hinch then deleted all her comments. Anyway here are some more of her messagesView attachment 567037View attachment 567038View attachment 567039
That’s for that 😊 it gets confusing because I know people have been on here and proven not to be lying or whatever. Wonder if she still lives there?

ETA - I wonder if when she moves more of her neighbours will then speak out.

Lolo16

Not saying my fingers are shitty 😂😂😂 I'm just saying poo partials can cling onto everything and putting them on your curtain pole is just nastyyyy

• Haha

FancieNancy

That’s for that 😊 it gets confusing because I know people have been on here and proven not to be lying or whatever. Wonder if she still lives there?

ETA - I wonder if when she moves more of her neighbours will then speak out.
I hope so!

• Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
I also noticed in this video her baby mobile is folded down, why would you need to fold it down if you weren’t getting a baby in and out of the cot 🤷🏼‍♀️
Very good spot. In this story she posted yesterday that she deleted, it wasn’t!
279D4103-14C0-425C-ACA7-6351291F55C8.jpeg

Sausage90

VIP Member
Soz guyzzzz I've been busy around the house today, ya know, washing, cutting my real grass and cooking a proper dinner not jusrol pizza cupcakes. I really thought there'd be a baby update by now! Ronnieblesshim's at mad ma's and Inch is obviously having a 'phone in drawer day'.

The lashes are shit, the lips look filled to bursting, BUT at least Ronnie got to go to the park.

I shall await a 7pm prime time announcement of Prince Johnnie of Maldonia.

Drc24

Anything to get them excited!! They're all going to be posting screenshots of "Mrs Hinch followed you" and crying over how lovely she is 🤣🤣🤣
with my old biz page I had a lot of hinchers follow me and it always made me laugh when she followed them after years of them being diehard fans🤣 omgzzzzzzz soph is my bestie

• Haha

Dexy

VIP Member
I wonder with her blood condition would they let her go to due date ( or over ) or would they want her in before due date ?
I was told I wasn’t allowed to go to due date so my induction was booked the week before.