Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peekaboo2

Chatty Member
Thi
Oh what a tangled web..I also think the bun is out of the oven, but the blatant ‘I’m still preggers’ stuff I really can’t fathom. Just don’t mention it then show the baby with the mag deal or other reasons why and be done. My brain can’t think how she’ll worm out of it, as she has been so obviously deceptive. If she says nothing you can kind of just latch on to the “well I didn’t lie I just didn’t tell the whole truth..”

All this feels a bit cry wolf-y..we’lll see what transpires, but I have a feeling when Sopha Rose may REALLY need her fans and support, everyone will be long gone! No one likes to be deceived and made a fool out of!
This is what I’ve also been thinking it’s all just getting so weird now xx

Reactions: 10

Dexy

VIP Member
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories a while back that she was going to be induced again, just as she was with Ronnie. I wasn’t induced with any of mine, but don’t that induce you early-ish (37-38 weeks?)
I would think it’s on an individual basis which is why I asked if anyone knew about the blood disorder. I’d imagine the doctors wouldn’t want her spontaneously going into labour though with a blood disorder ?? - they’d want to be prepared - so I’d guess they would induce her a week or two before.

FancieNancy

How is her management allowing her to play this tattle charade? She is obsessed snd her content clearly shows it’s a nod to here all the time!
very poor management., they probably biding their time to get rid of her
Probably. I think in the world of insta it's just a matter of time. Someone else who better fits the brief will come along eventually.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
this is the #1 thing I have been wondering about her lmao I’m American and I was genuinely concerned you Brits just use pure tomato paste, so glad to know it’s just her 🤣
No, it’s definitely just her. Please do not just our great nation based on the actions of this dosy bint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Lilograce

VIP Member
Is this the new trend? Eyebrows on your arm? Sorry im not down with the kidzzz 🤣

Try showing how to apply them to your face soph hun

• Haha

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
still not had that child 😂 Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey, it’s the longest pregnancy ever for someone that didn’t have long left. And she is moving to a mansion ? I Can’t keep up. Someone get her in the priory ASAP she needs serious help. Wow.

I’ll check back next month see if the baby ...ie
has arrived yet 😴

• Haha

bearhugs20

Oh I’m so annoyed! I’m in the process of buying a house and I was after buying a bee knocker. Now I can’t because it will look like I’ve copied her lmao 😂.