Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
This is all stress of being a house husband who has to be at the beck and call of his famous Z lister wife who brings home the money 💰

Can't have it all Jimmers 🤷‍♀️

t: 4883295, member: 177428"]
Shocking! Wow 😳 Look at Jimmers he’s aged so much ..how anyone thinks he’s the same age as her I don’t understand. 🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10

Allthevest20

VIP Member
View attachment 566665
a glimpse of sopha’s face in 2 years after all the fillers (even though she doesn’t get any work done)
Cheers for the new profile pic haha

I know 2 people who had they're lips done prior to being pregnant and they're lips have swollen in pregnancy..to the point people were asking if they'd had their lips done since being pregnant 🤦‍♀️
Not sticking up for Grinch but it's a possibility.

I think Ron is off to granmaaas in wait of arrival of bruva
Her lips were increasing and increased pre the world's longest pregnancy lol

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Probably go straight to hell for saying this but let’s hope she doesn’t give the children to children people (Mafreda) cause Janine and I aren’t children people we have alpacas to look after on the farm

• Haha
  • Wow

Heretobenosey123

Chatty Member
As we have no clue when the due date is or if the baby is here or not ? 🤷‍♀️

Who do you reckon is getting the first scoop of the baby? 💷 💰

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
What’s the betting that the new baby will be revealed on the house move to gain multiple likes and comments from the Instahuns?

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
She’s casting a net out again to see what comes back. She does this every so often with a random assortment of shite to see who she can get to notice her.

• Heart

the little butterfly

D
Where did these rumours about her ‘fake pregnancy’ start?
If you do the math she is 38/39 weeks pregnant. I don’t understand why people think it’s suspicious. 🥱
Don’t think anyone thinks it’s a fake pregnancy, some people thinks she’s had the baby and using a fake bump, because of the liar she is, no one would put the fake bump past her, if it is fake or not she’s a deceitful attention seeker 🤥

MiaBinaryCode

Am more convinced now that she’s had the sprog...

All the posts today with her old nails, not the set she got the other day from Trace...all pre-recorded stuff, even the pic with Ronnie.

As for those pizza bite things...yuck

Mum of two

VIP Member
Sorry if everyone knows this, im always Middleton to the party as the threads go so quickly..

But you can actually use hashtags in text on your story and layer the photo over it so then your story will show up on the feed if the hashtag is searched. Saw it on engagement advice when doing it for my lil business as I’m just learning guyzzzzz.. Maybe why the covid info has popped up? 🤣 that’s how she gets people to watch her boring stories nowadays
Thanks for that. Surely this photo should be labelled as an ad then?