Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katfromthesticks

But didn’t she show the other day her pulling off her lashes while she was looking for Elemis freebies? Those were different

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
thead suggestion
She wants us to think she's on the moooo-ve so she's alpaca-ed her bags & Cash Cow 2.

• Haha

Hereforthetea1

Incoming of a story full of sheep’s messages saying how hilarious she is and that they love her ‘ahh soph you crack me up’ ‘love it your are so funny’ 🙄😂 fuck off you dick 😂

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Do you know what else is fun to do when the suns out?

POTTING PLANTS.

If only we knew someone with a potting table.....

Screenshot_20210509-163413_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
Is this Hinchs way of saying 'look at me and my son bonding'?

Scooping out some cereal with a spatula whilst filming your son isn't exactly bonding. Good to know she did it to 'make great content' 👍 poor Ron.

If she said 'look guys, I'm feeling shit with this pregnancy and I need some space' a radio silence would be understood. It's the fact she's now clearly buzzin' over the fact she can get a reaction from Tattle by being snakey about it. Is she preg? Has she already had the baby? She's most likely prolonging it because once she announces it there's the death of Mrs Hinchs online journey. Nobody will bother after she's had this kid so she's desperately trying to prolong it.View attachment 565284
She lives for tattle despite she gets no income from tattlers 🙈 as a brand why wouldn't you block everything that could live rent free in your head? It's quite sad she loves the hate and thinks about it 24/7 which is very unfortunate.

• Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Is anyone else really irritated by her dog or is it just me? I usually like dogs. It’s the ways she treats it above her little boy I think. We see her give him so much affection and attention and Ronnie is way down the pecking order. That’s why her dog comes across as arrogant and irritates me.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I can’t get over how random her grid post is. She’s clinging on. She could have done a bump photo - she could have said “this could be our last week as a family of 3 - sorry 4🤦🏻‍♀️“ - you know with Ronnie kissing the bump. But nope some photos from a couple of weeks ago of her son with someone else’s son. I think she’s getting her tractor story ready. Here’s Ronnie on a tractor at Rex’s house. Next week Ronnie on a tractor at his new house.

• Heart

numptyballs

never come on this thread but ffs..
hinching?
lets hinch?
hinch hauls?
baby hinch?
give it a rest fucking hell 😂 seen her last name more than my own
Oh I’m glad I’m not the only one who gets irritated with that stupid hinch carry on, all her stupid sheep saying “I’m hinching my house”, eh no your cleaning your house you annoying bints, that prat did not invent cleaning, she doesn’t even seem to clean much and when she does it just the same things over and over so maybe spraying everywhere with febreeze is hinching but it’s sure as hell ain’t cleaning

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why does she have to lie about him going off with her mum and Jamie? She doesn’t have to say he’s gone to Babyballers if they are wanting to keep that private but it’s the extra details that prove the lie.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
I can't understand why she insists on pretending things just 'happen' to her. Like buying a new house is something that just sort of happens completely by chance and doesn't take a lot of calculated effort. It's very odd.

gggg_o

Find it rather unsettling how detached she is from her unborn child. It’s almost as if this pregnancy is some what an inconvenience, I can’t put my finger on it but it’s just not sitting right with me how much she seems to have zero interest in her beautiful wee boy and zero interest in her unborn baby! You look at other pregnant “celebs” and usually their social media content becomes pregnancy/parenting/baby orientated, which is great, I actually enjoy and prefer to follow celebrities who are pregnant and or have babies/young children, I like to hear how they are finding pregnancy, things they recommended, the different symptoms they are experiencing, their labour stories and then onto things like weaning, sleeping, breast/formula feeding, the products they do and don’t recommend, days out with small children, activities in the house, I could go on and on! As a mother myself I personally find this interesting, not saying everyone will but I think zoph has missed a trick here with her pregnancy but that being said you would just assume naturally she would be posting things about her pregnancy, gushing over her bump, posting pics of Ronnie bonding with her bump, making the most of her last few days being pregnant, if she still is, I don’t know it’s just all a bit strange! I’m no psychologist but it certainly doesn’t take one to see that she hasn’t bonded with her unborn son, I just hope when he arrives she takes the time out to do just that but I some how doubt it, too busy with her head up her arse reading alpaca books 👍🏻
I don’t even have children and wouldn’t really consider myself someone who is interested in this kind of content and I noticed this too. I could understand if she was wanting to keep things private but she uses her little boy so much for content I doubt that’s the reason. She talks so much about buying stuff but doesn’t seem maternal. When she posts stuff about Ronnie it’s always over the top sentimental like she’s trying to prove something. How she engages with him isn’t spontaneous. I can’t pin point what it is but there’s definitely something strange about her. I’ve never seen someone be so obsessed with inanimate objects.

SweetJeesuz

Off topic slightly, but I was curious about reading her ‘This is Me’ drivel, oops soz, novel when it came out.
However, I refused point blank to line that fake wanker’s pocket, so I hoofed it out of WH Smith’s. I’ve still never got as far as about page 5.
Made me chuckle this...
Imagine the shame turning up to court for stealing Mrs Hinch’ - This is me

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Morning Tattlers..
Can I ask a random question please? ...
How do you all manage to cross out words in your posts..
They make me giggle and are more entertaining than sofa herself..
I'm thank you 👍

• Haha

Drc24

Is that the first time we’ve seen the bump with baby actually moving? Still don’t believe it unless I see it on a live right now with nails on show and the caterpillars on her arm 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don't believe he's took Ron to see mad ma either. I reckon he's took him to see his own parents but she cba being called out for never going with him. They can't stand yaaaaaaa

• Haha
Soooo where did she go out today seeing as she was desperate to get out this morning?? All she’s shown is her mini minges on her forearms (she’s so wacky) shite pinterest pizza and ronduzhasfutz play with out of date rice Krispehs and a schpoooon
I was expecting a nice day out seeing as she likes to take us with her
Come rain or shine our dog gets three good walks a day. Our whole family has top to toe waterproofs simply for dog walking on rainy days! That’s what dogs need! Poor Henry waddles out those patio doors, poos on the bleached fake grass, and waddles back in again. She should not be allowed to have a dog if she can’t look after it properly.

• Heart

FancieNancy

I wonder what her ‘real’ friends think to the SS friendship ..... like Soph made sure she posted that she had FaceTime with SS after SS had moved into new home - and she posted the pic of her at SS’ new home the other day too ..... but nothing about her friends before SS ..... it’s almost like she’s showing off - look I have a celebrity friend - look at me I’m a celebrity now because I have this celebrity friend ... all my nobody mates can go F yourselves - you ain’t worthy of being included on my Instagram
The story of how they become "friends" is such a load of 💩 as well ! SS said she randomly inboxes Hinch over insta just mum to mum to ask if she was ok because she could tell she wasn't. SS then decided to just get in the car and pick up mc Donald's on the way! Are you frigging kidding 😂 who believes this trash?! 🤣🤣

• Haha