Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Why, when you are fit to burst would you stay at home on your own while your husband and son visit YOUR family? Surely the sensible thing would be hospital bag in the boot and all go to Mum's just in case things start.
Ma Barker is only spitting distance away. I imagine they are there more than their own home. That’s how they keep theirs so tidy.

Reactions: 30

LT2201

VIP Member
Will the alpacas get their own bedroom in Hinch Farm? Will they have a bedtime montage like Henry where they lie on their backs exposing their genitals to all and sundry? Will they also gain Christmas weight? Will there be new videos of the Kray bruvvas feeding them plastic sandwich meat? So many questions that I don't want the answer to.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Andioooop

VIP Member
I’m guessing the sheep didn’t give her the attention she craved after her rapping. She’s in need of an ego boost after that embarrassing Eminem performance

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’d hoped she’d given up the quirky cooking. Hope she’s not auditioning for masterchef as part of her ‘working hard’ for her cottage

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Anyone else totally get the ick when she said she was listening to their own podcast?? Jeez, all the podcasts out there she could have chosen, but nope, goes for her own scripted voice :sick: :rolleyes:

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'm so confused. Inch took Ronnie to mad ma's.
She stayed home.

But now she's there too...did she transport herself?

• Haha
  • Heart

Briar_rose

VIP Member
I'm torn between her being that much of a loser she needs to hear his voice or her portraying that cutesy housewife persona thinking its what women want to hear.

Newsflash hun, it's not. You're setting feminism back a couple of decades. Be better ya ballon.

Drc24

Sorry if everyone knows this, im always Middleton to the party as the threads go so quickly..

But you can actually use hashtags in text on your story and layer the photo over it so then your story will show up on the feed if the hashtag is searched. Saw it on engagement advice when doing it for my lil business as I’m just learning guyzzzzz.. Maybe why the covid info has popped up? 🤣 that’s how she gets people to watch her boring stories nowadays

• Wow

Bubblebutton03

Also Georgia n Tommy from towie just announced their son.. no magazine just showed pics of him.. it was lovely to see!
this will also affect her “birth announcement”

• Haha

Deeds22

I’m here for her moving, I can’t wait to go on the farm journey with her, for the shits and giggles 🤣🤣 the sad thing is she really does believe people are jealous when infact if/when she reads here she should realise we just see through her bullshit, she’s a chavvy mean girl who is a saleswoman to boot... that’s all she is. Has no empathy towards anybody (unless it benefits her) and acts like a stroppy kid, also has serious mental health issues with regards to her appearance and body. Who would want to be her? Seriously 😐 she is so deluded though she cannot see it and screams troll, I hope one day she wakes up for the kids sake

• Heart