Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hidhoe

Whew, can you imagine her trying to 'influence' the farming community. Acting and looking like that with her nails and her barskitttzzz. They'd eat her alive, and then the livestock would have their pick too. 🤣
I speak on behalf of the farming community... she wouldn’t last one minute. Eaten alive is an understatement 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Deeds22

‘Best friends for life’ 🤢 fucking sheep are unhinged. It’s a couple of two year olds who’ve met a handful of times. Get a grip!!!

wonder if the sheep will start attacking each other over something trivial in the comments soon 🤭
You could see they were so strange with each other when she was at SS house, when you are a parent you can see these things instantly, those kids don’t even know each other, the interaction was cautious with Sopha wanting it more than anyone, you could tell she was desp for them to be interested in each other and they just weren’t 🤷🏻‍♀️ She is so desperate 😬

• Haha
First grid post of Rex & Ron together got over 3,700 comments, second one got nearly 2,500, third one 1,770, this one is currently on 473. People are getting bored Hinch.
I think most people realise it’s not a real friendship. They hardly see each other. They live 15 minutes from each other or something like that and have seen each other around 5 times. You can’t even blame the pandemic because we’ve been able to meet people outside for most of last summer. I think people with young kids realise this friendship isn’t real as I bet they have been seeing friends with baby’s weekly or every other week. If I was a new mum and had a friend that lived near by with a baby my baby’s age I would be seeing them at the very least once a month. More if they were my very best friend that I loved to the moon and back. Also when the boys were babies it was easy to fake a friendship between them but the last time they saw each other Ronnie just looked lost. He didn’t even try and interact with Rex and Rex looked confused that this child didn’t want to play with him. So yeah I think normal people are probably questioning the friendship between the women and the boys. It’s only her die hard hincher (who probably have no friends anyway) that seem to think this friendship is goals.

icebabyice

Hi all ... new to tattle and obviously thought I’d have a look at Hinch threads. I really don’t care when she is due tbh it’ll come when it comes as most babies do. What bothers me is her exploitation of her child and her lack of transparency on so many things and uploading. Now I could be wrong here but I’m sure when she had the artificial turf laid in her garden I recall her saying she’d also had it done for her parents. Recent photos of her son today at her parents the grass doesn’t look artificial but I’m no expert at these things as some of you are 🤪😳🧐😜

• Wow
  • Haha

Andioooop

VIP Member
What’s all this safe space bollocks? I get the need for a safe space or to identify where this is but she’s not actually had her safety threatened in any way has she? Other than through her own fuckwittery and over sharing of her life. Stop acting so fucking pathetic !
Interesting how an hour before she mentioned the safe space, Saff uploaded on her stories that her brother came to pick her up to take her out of her safe bubble. I thought hmm maybe i’m thinking too much of it, but then I thought nah, soph copies off everyone else, & we know she’s always watching ash & saff’s stories

• Heart

geordielass72

VIP Member
I wish to fuck she'd stop assaulting my eyeballs with her shit cookery skills. And "profesh" ?! Nothing about you is either classy or professional Sopha

• Haha

GeorgeP123

Chatty Member
Those stick on brows on her stories, Ffs. Now all of her minions will be flocking to eBay for them and people with chemotherapy induced hair loss or alopecia won’t get a bloody look in for months.
Yeah and if she liked them that much she wouldn't stick them on her arm to show us!

Reactions: 28

allforthegram

VIP Member
You know what, If I was going to spend £100 on false lashes, I’d be sure to go to someone who is professionally trained and “support a small business” just like our sopha laaaaaaves to do.

I wonder how many mishaps the poor lash techs are going to have to rectify now....
I’ll just stick to my 5.99 eyelure thanks hun.
ETA
Anyone remember those magnetic ones she plugged around Christmas at £50/£60 a pop for the kit too!

• Heart
  • Wow
Sorry I am down for the banter. Please can we not forget that she has consistently used Azaylia and her grieving parents daily, all the horrific bullshit I've seen poor little Sophie Rose who cannot believe this has happened to her, all whilst posting a story about Azaylia, even when her own parents have chosen to remain quiet, and then posts adds, pictures of rooo. Can you imagine being tagged in a sympathetic post for your sleeping child to turn see her living her best life, saffiya lays in bed most days and grinch uplands a heart felt post then showing how much she needed as a necessity to visit bnm, garden centres and much more all whilst neglecting that poor rooooo no wonder Perry cannot speak he is so used to cringey nick names like brekkie. Roo. MUmmaazzzz do I need to go on.. I've never been so sickened by grinch till now. And I just hope Saffiya realises she is the definition of a mother
I also noticed she comments on every one of Ashley‘s post including the one of his orange trainers but failed to comment on the one of the little African children who made a sign for baby A. Now make of this what you wish but it’s easy to see they she took down her BLM post 🙊

Last edited:
  • Wow

Andioooop

VIP Member
No. But check out the image on the front of her baby Hinch 2 highlights. Almost identical.

Oooh. Treated to a dancing bump. But no nails. Come on Soph. Try harder.
You can buy fake tummys that move, not fooling me sophie rose-thorn! 😂 If it’s not old footage, i reckon she’s ordered one for same day delivery. Jamieeee them nusty trolls caught me out in the mixing bowl!

097955D1-086E-439B-A5FA-EA02ACD2DC0B.jpeg
921FB3B0-7408-48F3-A01A-F7AC53C0B562.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick